Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13775
    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    If you go to Pilsen often, how about some reports before asking questions on your very first post.
    I just asked for a name. Besides, I go to Pilsen to eat and walk around. Really didn't know there was any dream scene there.

  2. #13774
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 63

    Search tools

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie18  [View Original Post]
    Will be in downtown Chicago for a couple days early September. Looking for something within 10 miles or so for a massage plus L1 or L2. Preferably from a younger (35 or less) big breasted girl. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Having a little difficulty navigating the search tools on the forum. Thanks!
    The only search tool you need is your thumb swiping upward motion. RTTF.

  3. #13773

    Princess

    It sounds like the hotty just wants to play with her phone. I actually prefer a mature masseuse just for that reason. Most if the real cuties don't deliver!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed of going to.

    2 places this week.

    1. 18th St / Pilsen. I was met by a pretty but older (milfy) Latina. She is petite, takes care of herself and a big round butt. $50 to the house. Honestly, the place is a dump. We chatted and she led me to the shower. It was kind of haphazardly set up. We really hit it off. I let her know I've been to a lot of these places. Back in the room, she said to get comfortable and she would be right back. When she returned, I was sitting on the massage table in all my glory. She just dove right in for a BBBJ which was fantastic. I hot her shirt off and went to town on her very erect nipples. Got her shirt off then her slid the panties diwn revealing awesomely sexy panties. She then let me daty and fiv until she came. She then finished me off with a BJ / HJ combo. Tipped her $50 and out the door.

    2. AMP on Archer just west of Western. I drive by and see this cute young thing at the front desk. I saw her once before and had a nice HE. I walkin and she is listening to some Chinese pip music and screwing around on her phone. Leads me to room and tells me to undress. A moment later, a middle aged Chinese woman with tons of makeup comes in. I communicate that I want the hot girl. Hot girl returns and she is all upset. The table shower was bad (at one point I had to tell her to take it easy). Back to the room I get a mediocre massage. First the back then the flip. Gets done and says "ok, you are done. " I was like "what?" I start to get dressed and the old lady comes back and says "I finish you. " Now, I am annoyed and just say "no thanks. " The ladies are all confused as they squawk to each other in Chinese. The young hottie comes back and says "tip? Tip?" I laughed and said "no tip. " She was shocked but fuck her. If you don't get the service you want, fuck them. If you get good service, tip well.

  4. #13772

    Pilsen

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel2K3  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pilsen often and haven't seen such a place. There was one before but it's closed now. Did you get her name?
    If you go to Pilsen often, how about some reports before asking questions on your very first post.

  5. #13771
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    I'd been wondering where she went, thanks. Made an appointment there yesterday. Great massage, standard finish. What was kind of cool, though, was that it sort of became an actual spa experience. LOL. When she saw my feet she decided they needed some attention so clipped my toenails and filed them a bit. Then in the table shower, she washed my hair and then blow-dried it. Session probably went over by 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely will return.

    Anyone know where the rest of the Senina crew (Joy, etc.) ended up?

    Thanks.
    Ah, crap, just clipped my toenails yesterday LOL (that is true). I will check her out, long nails or otherwise. I used to get that treatment from the good old Laura at ERS, Belvedere which felt nice. She will even reprimand me mildly for not taking care of myself. A naked woman sitting at the foot of the table with your feet up her lap attending to your nail is a sexy scene to behold indeed.

  6. #13770

    Help for a new guy

    Will be in downtown Chicago for a couple days early September. Looking for something within 10 miles or so for a massage plus L1 or L2. Preferably from a younger (35 or less) big breasted girl. Could anyone point me in the right direction? Having a little difficulty navigating the search tools on the forum. Thanks!

  7. #13769

    Same at D & D Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    I'd been wondering where she went, thanks. Made an appointment there yesterday. Great massage, standard finish. What was kind of cool, though, was that it sort of became an actual spa experience. LOL. When she saw my feet she decided they needed some attention so clipped my toenails and filed them a bit. Then in the table shower, she washed my hair and then blow-dried it. Session probably went over by 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely will return.

    Thanks.
    I have been going to D & D spa for the last couple of months. Ivy is a friend from way back. She has always taken care of my personal shaving needs. I get a pedicure there as well as a massage from her or one of the other girls.

  8. #13768
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]

    1. 18th St / Pilsen. I was met by a pretty but older (milfy) Latina. She is petite, takes care of herself and a big round butt. $50 to the house. Honestly, the place is a dump. We chatted and she led me to the shower. It was kind of haphazardly set up. We really hit it off. I let her know I've been to a lot of these places. Back in the room, she said to get comfortable and she would be right back. When she returned, I was sitting on the massage table in all my glory. She just dove right in for a BBBJ which was fantastic. I hot her shirt off and went to town on her very erect nipples. Got her shirt off then her slid the panties diwn revealing awesomely sexy panties. She then let me daty and fiv until she came. She then finished me off with a BJ / HJ combo. Tipped her $50 and out the door.
    I go to Pilsen often and haven't seen such a place. There was one before but it's closed now. Did you get her name?

  9. #13767

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Langley08  [View Original Post]
    Like to know more about this one anyone else can help me out thanks

    .
    She is gone now.

  10. #13766

    2 Places - 2 Different Experiences

    I have dreamed of going to.

    2 places this week.

    1. 18th St / Pilsen. I was met by a pretty but older (milfy) Latina. She is petite, takes care of herself and a big round butt. $50 to the house. Honestly, the place is a dump. We chatted and she led me to the shower. It was kind of haphazardly set up. We really hit it off. I let her know I've been to a lot of these places. Back in the room, she said to get comfortable and she would be right back. When she returned, I was sitting on the massage table in all my glory. She just dove right in for a BBBJ which was fantastic. I hot her shirt off and went to town on her very erect nipples. Got her shirt off then her slid the panties diwn revealing awesomely sexy panties. She then let me daty and fiv until she came. She then finished me off with a BJ / HJ combo. Tipped her $50 and out the door.

    2. AMP on Archer just west of Western. I drive by and see this cute young thing at the front desk. I saw her once before and had a nice HE. I walkin and she is listening to some Chinese pip music and screwing around on her phone. Leads me to room and tells me to undress. A moment later, a middle aged Chinese woman with tons of makeup comes in. I communicate that I want the hot girl. Hot girl returns and she is all upset. The table shower was bad (at one point I had to tell her to take it easy). Back to the room I get a mediocre massage. First the back then the flip. Gets done and says "ok, you are done. " I was like "what?" I start to get dressed and the old lady comes back and says "I finish you. " Now, I am annoyed and just say "no thanks. " The ladies are all confused as they squawk to each other in Chinese. The young hottie comes back and says "tip? Tip?" I laughed and said "no tip. " She was shocked but fuck her. If you don't get the service you want, fuck them. If you get good service, tip well.

  11. #13765
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion101  [View Original Post]
    So I've been frequenting logan tantracitas for year now and somehow missed giana. She is getting rave reviews but to be honest I can't exactly tell why. Doesn't seem like she offers much more than a HE. Can anyone message me or reply letting me know what's on her menu? I have an appointment with her tomorrow but want to make sure its a good value. Thanks!
    I had the same exact question. Waste of money?

  12. #13764

    Giana

    So I've been frequenting logan tantracitas for year now and somehow missed giana. She is getting rave reviews but to be honest I can't exactly tell why. Doesn't seem like she offers much more than a HE. Can anyone message me or reply letting me know what's on her menu? I have an appointment with her tomorrow but want to make sure its a good value. Thanks!

  13. #13763

    Vivian at Macau

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.
    I'd been wondering where she went, thanks. Made an appointment there yesterday. Great massage, standard finish. What was kind of cool, though, was that it sort of became an actual spa experience. LOL. When she saw my feet she decided they needed some attention so clipped my toenails and filed them a bit. Then in the table shower, she washed my hair and then blow-dried it. Session probably went over by 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely will return.

    Anyone know where the rest of the Senina crew (Joy, etc.) ended up?

    Thanks.

  14. #13762

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I really have been in love with S&L Nails downtown. Every one has been great. They all wear hot outfits and roaming is fun. Clean place. My possibly ATF is jackie from this place. Out of this world in looks and body and service. 10 in looks. 10 in service.
    Thanks for the tip. I went yesterday, saw Mary. Average face but nice body, not that I got to see much of it, other than very nice legs. Standard finish. Probably will go back for a session with her or others.

  15. #13761

    This place

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    I've reported this place a long time ago. The images are still the same. Haha. $$ range but only get you HJ, possible upsell for more, if they haven't switched places, their spot should be on Damen, further north of what is listed.
    I have called this place at least 5 or 6 times in the last few weeks. Never get an answer. I'll keep trying. I'm sick of accepting a 4/10 and paying $65 + anything. I'll try the premium service and be amazed for once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape