Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9398
    I've been seeing her at least once a week and always have a great time. BBBJ's are very good in fact my first meet with her was for a quick stop in for one on my lunch one day. FS has always been good to and I've never come across any hygene issue she's always been clean when I've seen her. Now FS she does like to start in mish but she's always switched up positions. If you treat her right you will have fun with her I always do.

    Quote Originally Posted by InnyBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ffani/19608877

    So this is my first post here, since I've gathered plenty of info I feel as if I should share.

    Had a dream with Tiffani on Friday, normal 2 call system and she was great on the phone. Pulled into the 14/75 area and made the second call, she answeed right away had me up. She's the girl in the pics. Room smelled terrible like she smokes 5 packs a day in there so plan to leave smelling like that. BBBJ if you can call it that more like 3 minutes of her kissing it because "she just had mouth surgery" then couldn't get the cover on because she tried putting it on backwards. Twice. Got a new cover from her girlfriend in another room got it on properly. No thanks to her. Had to start mish she said it's the only way I can get it in. Cowgirl then went to doggy for the finish and terrible odor. Good thing I was close to finish. Managed to finish and clean up she was nice. But hygiene was terrible and 100 for the hh. I will never go back but YMMV.

    Also she had a couple of weird bandages on her forearm but no signs of drug use in the room.

  2. #9397
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    A provider let me do CIM finish before I gave her the donation. Told her I was a cool good guy, and she believed me. Good thing for her I wasn't lying. Other than that one time I've had to donate upfront.
    There is always a negotiation point when they demand it up front. If I put it out and she darts for it immediately, I retract it and leave. Generally I get my way and don't get screwed over, but its not 100%.

  3. #9396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeWilson  [View Original Post]
    She has been posting like crazy, my guess is someone beat you there.
    Most likely, but I had to be back for work, I couldn't wait. I may try again someday, but I'd have to have like a month long load saved up to convince myself to make that trip again.

  4. #9395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    Have not taken the plunge with backpage girls yet. I also would like to hear in detail how you convince these girls your not going to have your fun and walk out without paying.
    A provider let me do CIM finish before I gave her the donation. Told her I was a cool good guy, and she believed me. Good thing for her I wasn't lying. Other than that one time I've had to donate upfront.

  5. #9394

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find her in facebook. Maybe she removed the number.
    The number linked to some dude then check his friends list you'll see her. Ashley wal*.

  6. #9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlsbd  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5070/11367541

    This one is my backup backup. Always sweet and kind. Excellent provider. Always has porn playing when you enter the room. I always seem to go back for more for some reason. Love the bbw and huge tits. Any other recomendations for similar.
    Couldn't get your link to work.

  7. #9392
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun734  [View Original Post]
    I have yet to visit a provider that will provide with a promise of payment afterwards.

    I'm curious to hear from others on this.
    Have not taken the plunge with backpage girls yet. I also would like to hear in detail how you convince these girls your not going to have your fun and walk out without paying.

  8. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find her in facebook. Maybe she removed the number.
    Because apparently someone tipped her off on this site, so she rmoved her #. So I would expect fake posts from the proveder herself to redeem herself.

  9. #9390
    Quote Originally Posted by Trow6  [View Original Post]
    Not anymore. One of her knights tipped her off on the number. FYI- guys don't show this sight to the providers as a "means" to negotiate their price based off of our feedback! I'm not ratting you out as I'm sure your not a lone wolf but not doing that hasn't been posted for a few and needs to be shared. Fellow mongers please chime in on this as some guys really don't get that when we post an experience good or bad, it's for OUR info. If the providers don't like it, provide better service!
    There is absolutely nothing to gain from showing or telling any provider about this site. Nothing. All that will happen is fake reviews from the providers themselves and more people will get set-up for disappointment. Not a good idea.

  10. #9389

  11. #9388

    Robyn at Mind and Body

    I have seen her a few times, been impressed with her massage skills. I'd love to see some more skin but don't really need a happy ending. Anyone get any extras or is she totally legit?

  12. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun734  [View Original Post]
    I have yet to visit a provider that will provide with a promise of payment afterwards.

    I'm curious to hear from others on this.
    I have never given a girl the money, and then the money left. That is what I mean. If my money is leaving the room before I get anything, I just walk. Once they have your money and it is away from you, you are screwed. She can claim you are trying to hurt her or anything. Show her the money, leave it on the table or desk. But don't let someone else leave with it.

  13. #9386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnyce  [View Original Post]
    Stood up, bummer. Long drive, no answer to calls or text. Won't be doing that again anytime soon.

    I mean, she most likely had a busy night. She sounded tired on the phone, but still don't say come, and then not answer.
    She has been posting like crazy, my guess is someone beat you there.

  14. #9385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Zaria

    Stood up, bummer. Long drive, no answer to calls or text. Won't be doing that again anytime soon.

    I mean, she most likely had a busy night. She sounded tired on the phone, but still don't say come, and then not answer.

  15. #9384

    Mia from Diamonds

    Saw that Lesley Diamonds had a new girl. Mia.

    She had Incall in Clinton Twp. Normal charge of $150 for HHR. BBBJ, k9, mish, dfk.

    Tight spinner body. Overall great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape