Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9383

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Trow6  [View Original Post]
    Not anymore. One of her knights tipped her off on the number. FYI- guys don't show this sight to the providers as a "means" to negotiate their price based off of our feedback! I'm not ratting you out as I'm sure your not a lone wolf but not doing that hasn't been posted for a few and needs to be shared. Fellow mongers please chime in on this as some guys really don't get that when we post an experience good or bad, it's for OUR info. If the providers don't like it, provide better service!
    Yeah, you get no special treatment for letting the ladies know about the site or for going above and beyond for them. Because once they are done with you it's on to the next one and she is no longer is thinking about you. She never thinks "hey Joe Blow (no pun intended) is always super nice to me so why don't I invite him over and give him a little something as my treat to him". Well, never happened to me anyway.

  2. #9382

    Sweetmeat

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-5070/11367541

    This one is my backup backup. Always sweet and kind. Excellent provider. Always has porn playing when you enter the room. I always seem to go back for more for some reason. Love the bbw and huge tits. Any other recomendations for similar.

  3. #9381
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerLover  [View Original Post]
    You guys and giving the money to someone else before service is given. I just don't get it. I know we are not very smart as males, but how many times have we been warned on this board not to do stuff like this?? Why post this stuff since it doesn't sink in with anyone.
    I have yet to visit a provider that will provide with a promise of payment afterwards.

    I'm curious to hear from others on this.

  4. #9380
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeee333  [View Original Post]
    Bery shocked to read this. She used to be my ATF and saw her many many times without having any issue. I even loan her some and got back all. In fact she's been the most reliable and straight forward girl I've met!!
    I'm surprised too. Many visits and never an issue. Bummer.

  5. #9379

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNav  [View Original Post]
    She also offered me BBFS and I refused and opt for the hand job because I also felt it was the better route.

    Anyways I only paid 40 . So I'm not complaining. Also if you put her number in fackbook you can learn a lot about her. Just sayin.
    I couldn't find her in facebook. Maybe she removed the number.

  6. #9378

    Has anyone seen this one?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...etter/18405265

    She's flaked on me at least three times. Just curious if that booty is real or memorex.

  7. #9377

    That didn't take long

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNav  [View Original Post]
    She also offered me BBFS and I refused and opt for the hand job because I also felt it was the better route.

    Anyways I only paid 40 . So I'm not complaining. Also if you put her number in fackbook you can learn a lot about her. Just sayin.
    Not anymore. One of her knights tipped her off on the number. FYI- guys don't show this sight to the providers as a "means" to negotiate their price based off of our feedback! I'm not ratting you out as I'm sure your not a lone wolf but not doing that hasn't been posted for a few and needs to be shared. Fellow mongers please chime in on this as some guys really don't get that when we post an experience good or bad, it's for OUR info. If the providers don't like it, provide better service!

  8. #9376
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeee333  [View Original Post]
    Bery shocked to read this. She used to be my ATF and saw her many many times without having any issue. I even loan her some and got back all. In fact she's been the most reliable and straight forward girl I've met!!
    Time passes. People in this line of work develop bad habits and their skills deteriorate.

  9. #9375
    Bery shocked to read this. She used to be my ATF and saw her many many times without having any issue. I even loan her some and got back all. In fact she's been the most reliable and straight forward girl I've met!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LaunchStation  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why this provider (http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-day/19895873).

    Is getting so many rave reviews (I think she reviews herself on here), but STAY AWAY from this one for sure. First red flag, cancels the appointment less than 5 minutes away from in-call location. I should have bailed then. Texts me back twenty minutes later talking about, "You're good to come over. " So, of course, I go. Her in-call location was very unclean to say the least. She's the girl in the pictures and apparently she shares the location with someone else (who knows). Anyway, after LE check, FS and Greek are agreed upon for 30 min (80 + 20) respectively. After the donation is presented, that's where the appointment goes south rather quickly. As soon as her lackluster BBBJ is started, she suddenly switches the agreement and states that Greek is out of the question. She will only provide FS. In my mind I'm like, "WTF?" I immediately decided to terminate the appointment because of the "change" and SHE offers to give back part of the donation (40). I figured I'd cut my losses and look elsewhere, so I agree. This is where the situation gets really f*cked-up. She then repeatedly "tries" to contact her "Sister" (whom she'd given the donation to) to return to the in-call with the (40). Upon several "unsuccessful" attempts, she becomes rather unpleasant and starts to make up every excuse in the book as to why her "sister" isn't answering her phone. She then insists that I wait outside the in-call location (on the porch) for her "sister" to return. I calmly insisted that I wait inside for her to return, but she started getting irate and making threats. I figured at that point it wasn't worth the trouble and left. Total scam artist. Genius tactic, but still a SCAM nonetheless. YMMV, but I'm not TOFTT anymore, LOL. Mongers, remember to ALWAYS USE THE BIG HEAD! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

  10. #9374
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Probably because she's offering bb for another $20. I know I wouldn't want to see her.
    Then Let me tell you this, most of girls do it for extra but you don't know bc they don't ask. Be sure that almost all providers on candy or those offering CIM do BBFS.

  11. #9373

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    She's really hot but her place is really gross. She offered bareback for an additional 20 and it freaked me out. I did an HJ with her because she was hot but I feel unsafe with her. Would NOT repeat.
    She also offered me BBFS and I refused and opt for the hand job because I also felt it was the better route.

    Anyways I only paid 40 . So I'm not complaining. Also if you put her number in fackbook you can learn a lot about her. Just sayin.

  12. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by LaunchStation  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why this provider (http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-day/19895873).

    Is getting so many rave reviews (I think she reviews herself on here), but STAY AWAY from this one for sure. First red flag, cancels the appointment less than 5 minutes away from in-call location. I should have bailed then. Texts me back twenty minutes later talking about, "You're good to come over. " So, of course, I go. Her in-call location was very unclean to say the least. She's the girl in the pictures and apparently she shares the location with someone else (who knows). Anyway, after LE check, FS and Greek are agreed upon for 30 min (80 + 20) respectively. After the donation is presented, that's where the appointment goes south rather quickly. As soon as her lackluster BBBJ is started, she suddenly switches the agreement and states that Greek is out of the question. She will only provide FS. In my mind I'm like, "WTF?" I immediately decided to terminate the appointment because of the "change" and SHE offers to give back part of the donation (40). I figured I'd cut my losses and look elsewhere, so I agree. This is where the situation gets really f*cked-up. She then repeatedly "tries" to contact her "Sister" (whom she'd given the donation to) to return to the in-call with the (40). Upon several "unsuccessful" attempts, she becomes rather unpleasant and starts to make up every excuse in the book as to why her "sister" isn't answering her phone. She then insists that I wait outside the in-call location (on the porch) for her "sister" to return. I calmly insisted that I wait inside for her to return, but she started getting irate and making threats. I figured at that point it wasn't worth the trouble and left. Total scam artist. Genius tactic, but still a SCAM nonetheless. YMMV, but I'm not TOFTT anymore, LOL. Mongers, remember to ALWAYS USE THE BIG HEAD! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
    I had a similar thing happen as well. I didn't say anything cause people been going about a good time. But I see I'm not the only one that this has happened to. Thought it was just me but I see it's not now. No telling how many people this happened to.

  13. #9371

    Agree for different reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by LaunchStation  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why this provider (http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-day/19895873).

    Is getting so many rave reviews (I think she reviews herself on here), but STAY AWAY from this one for sure. First red flag, cancels the appointment less than 5 minutes away from in-call location. I should have bailed then. Texts me back twenty minutes later talking about, "You're good to come over. " So, of course, I go. Her in-call location was very unclean to say the least. She's the girl in the pictures and apparently she shares the location with someone else (who knows). Anyway, after LE check, FS and Greek are agreed upon for 30 min (80 + 20) respectively. After the donation is presented, that's where the appointment goes south rather quickly. As soon as her lackluster BBBJ is started, she suddenly switches the agreement and states that Greek is out of the question. She will only provide FS. In my mind I'm like, "WTF?" I immediately decided to terminate the appointment because of the "change" and SHE offers to give back part of the donation (40). I figured I'd cut my losses and look elsewhere, so I agree. This is where the situation gets really f*cked-up. She then repeatedly "tries" to contact her "Sister" (whom she'd given the donation to) to return to the in-call with the (40). Upon several "unsuccessful" attempts, she becomes rather unpleasant and starts to make up every excuse in the book as to why her "sister" isn't answering her phone. She then insists that I wait outside the in-call location (on the porch) for her "sister" to return. I calmly insisted that I wait inside for her to return, but she started getting irate and making threats. I figured at that point it wasn't worth the trouble and left. Total scam artist. Genius tactic, but still a SCAM nonetheless. YMMV, but I'm not TOFTT anymore, LOL. Mongers, remember to ALWAYS USE THE BIG HEAD! YOU'VE BEENWARNED.
    She's really hot but her place is really gross. She offered bareback for an additional 20 and it freaked me out. I did an HJ with her because she was hot but I feel unsafe with her. Would NOT repeat.

  14. #9370

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by LaunchStation  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why this provider (http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-day/19895873).

    Is getting so many rave reviews (I think she reviews herself on here), but STAY AWAY from this one for sure. First red flag, cancels the appointment less than 5 minutes away from in-call location. I should have bailed then. Texts me back twenty minutes later talking about, "You're good to come over. " So, of course, I go. Her in-call location was very unclean to say the least. She's the girl in the pictures and apparently she shares the location with someone else (who knows). Anyway, after LE check, FS and Greek are agreed upon for 30 min (80 + 20) respectively. After the donation is presented, that's where the appointment goes south rather quickly. As soon as her lackluster BBBJ is started, she suddenly switches the agreement and states that Greek is out of the question. She will only provide FS. In my mind I'm like, "WTF?" I immediately decided to terminate the appointment because of the "change" and SHE offers to give back part of the donation (40). I figured I'd cut my losses and look elsewhere, so I agree. This is where the situation gets really f*cked-up. She then repeatedly "tries" to contact her "Sister" (whom she'd given the donation to) to return to the in-call with the (40). Upon several "unsuccessful" attempts, she becomes rather unpleasant and starts to make up every excuse in the book as to why her "sister" isn't answering her phone. She then insists that I wait outside the in-call location (on the porch) for her "sister" to return. I calmly insisted that I wait inside for her to return, but she started getting irate and making threats. I figured at that point it wasn't worth the trouble and left. Total scam artist. Genius tactic, but still a SCAM nonetheless. YMMV, but I'm not TOFTT anymore, LOL. Mongers, remember to ALWAYS USE THE BIG HEAD! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
    How was the FS? Or was the entire donation abandoned because of the greeks interfering?

  15. #9369
    Quote Originally Posted by LaunchStation  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why this provider (http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-day/19895873).

    Is getting so many rave reviews (I think she reviews herself on here), but STAY AWAY from this one for sure. First red flag, cancels the appointment less than 5 minutes away from in-call location. I should have bailed then. Texts me back twenty minutes later talking about, "You're good to come over. " So, of course, I go. Her in-call location was very unclean to say the least. She's the girl in the pictures and apparently she shares the location with someone else (who knows). Anyway, after LE check, FS and Greek are agreed upon for 30 min (80 + 20) respectively. After the donation is presented, that's where the appointment goes south rather quickly. As soon as her lackluster BBBJ is started, she suddenly switches the agreement and states that Greek is out of the question. She will only provide FS. In my mind I'm like, "WTF?" I immediately decided to terminate the appointment because of the "change" and SHE offers to give back part of the donation (40). I figured I'd cut my losses and look elsewhere, so I agree. This is where the situation gets really f*cked-up. She then repeatedly "tries" to contact her "Sister" (whom she'd given the donation to) to return to the in-call with the (40). Upon several "unsuccessful" attempts, she becomes rather unpleasant and starts to make up every excuse in the book as to why her "sister" isn't answering her phone. She then insists that I wait outside the in-call location (on the porch) for her "sister" to return. I calmly insisted that I wait inside for her to return, but she started getting irate and making threats. I figured at that point it wasn't worth the trouble and left. Total scam artist. Genius tactic, but still a SCAM nonetheless. YMMV, but I'm not TOFTT anymore, LOL. Mongers, remember to ALWAYS USE THE BIG HEAD! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
    I know this will be a somewhat unpopular opinion, but it seems as though you both were in the wrong. You need to remember this is more than a transaction of bubble gum at a register. If the provider isn't comfortable with something previously agreed to, then they shouldn't do it becaue they have health and safety concerns themselves. You're right to terminate if you do not agree and she should have the money herself in an area where you both could access it. You can't put money in escrow in this line of work unfortunately. Anyhow, I can understand someone not wanting an angry person in their home, so it may be the case that you should have used conflict management skills a bit better. That said, she may have been waiting you out, but I highly suggest not escalating a situation in a provider's incall. Nothing good will come of it. She was more wrong than you by my estimation, however I urge you to be thoughtful about how your behavior will accomplish your goals. These girls aren't rocket scientists, however they have less to lose than you do. She does BBFS from what I have seen, so clearly she doesn't have any regard for her health or wellness. Do you really want to be in a dispute in the home of someone who lives like that? Sometimes we have to accept our loses, every appointment is a risk. This one was a small loss, but much worse happens every day on BP. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape