Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13755

    Any word?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-time/26271485

    Any word on this one or the website she's on? I'm guessing TGTBT. Been looking at her for months though. Hard to pass, but scary also.

  2. #13754

    Golden

    Like to know more about this one anyone else can help me out thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

    Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

    While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

    Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

    Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.
    .

  3. #13753

    Lang ocean

    Tried this place recently as it was convenient and relatively new.

    Drew cici. Completely disappointed. Terrible massage, no tease, no finish.

    Won't be going back unless other reports surface that make my experience the exception.

  4. #13752

    Guidance

    Valerie is nice. Not sure if she'll about edging.

    The second linked provider can be very good. Will do prolonged arousal etc.

    That's about all I can contribute.

    Hank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of these but here is some info I've read about.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    Valerie has good reviews on another site. Not sure if she does edging.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160

    This one I seem to remember got terrible reviews because I was interested in seeing her initially. Not even sure if you will leave satisfied. I'd avoid unless you hear things have changed.

    Not sure about the other two- I haven't seen anything. I think Jordan Sundari might do that from reading her website under the tantra option. The cons are she is expensive and has a firm no touching policy though. I had a real attractive petite, Indian gal, Neeva, do that in the past- it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately she is most likely out of the business- her website is down.

  5. #13751
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.

    Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.

    Anyone have thoughts on these?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ge-50/11184797

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-asha/21923211

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160
    I haven't seen any of these but here is some info I've read about.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    Valerie has good reviews on another site. Not sure if she does edging.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160

    This one I seem to remember got terrible reviews because I was interested in seeing her initially. Not even sure if you will leave satisfied. I'd avoid unless you hear things have changed.

    Not sure about the other two- I haven't seen anything. I think Jordan Sundari might do that from reading her website under the tantra option. The cons are she is expensive and has a firm no touching policy though. I had a real attractive petite, Indian gal, Neeva, do that in the past- it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately she is most likely out of the business- her website is down.

  6. #13750

    Looking for some guidance

    My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.

    Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.

    Anyone have thoughts on these?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ge-50/11184797

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-asha/21923211

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160

  7. #13749
    This is the second time today (the first being the guy who wanted an Asian outcall in another topic) where I was going to respond with exactly what CoolPatrick said (well actually he has better info). Kind of funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    There are a few ex-logan girls on BP running their own body rub gigs. Mila/Naomi is another one.

    The owner explicitly said there is no FS at 160/ hr rate. Girls at Logan Tantrica would offer handjob happy ending and let you have your hands on her in general. They are younger than typical AMP. Pics are accurate. Almost all girls have good TER reviews.

    Some girls may offer BJ at 100 extra (indicated by many TER reviews), there are a couple of reviews saying they got FS. But please note that, BJ and FS are definitely YMMV and you may be rejected for any service at all, if you didn't play your card right.

    So, if you are okay with paying 160 for an hour with a HJ from young American girls, it will be worth it. It's not for people who expect guaranteed FS or BJ even if you offer to pay more $ .

    <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rgot/23464451>.

  8. #13748

    Logan Tantrica

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Logan tantrics lately. I've never been, but looking to try soon. Looks like the girls change kind of often. Is it worth the price? PM or leave a note for all. Thanks!

    Happy Monday!
    There are a few ex-logan girls on BP running their own body rub gigs. Mila/Naomi is another one.

    The owner explicitly said there is no FS at 160/ hr rate. Girls at Logan Tantrica would offer handjob happy ending and let you have your hands on her in general. They are younger than typical AMP. Pics are accurate. Almost all girls have good TER reviews.

    Some girls may offer BJ at 100 extra (indicated by many TER reviews), there are a couple of reviews saying they got FS. But please note that, BJ and FS are definitely YMMV and you may be rejected for any service at all, if you didn't play your card right.

    So, if you are okay with paying 160 for an hour with a HJ from young American girls, it will be worth it. It's not for people who expect guaranteed FS or BJ even if you offer to pay more $ .

    <http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rgot/23464451>.

  9. #13747
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    It could have been worse. I got a private phone the next day. That was maybe 6/7 years ago. Dianna was at late-30's / early 40 years then, more or less, must be going on 50 now. Her pictures were always false. Probably her, but decades younger.

    Some time later, she moved somewhere else. New Orleans? I don't know. She comes to Chicago from time to time. Nice touch, but IMHO not worth the risk. Be careful.
    Yes it was New Orleans and yes the pics she currently display's on her website are older but they are her pictures. When I saw her there were no problems whatsoever and her service was great.

  10. #13746

    Downtown

    Anything good downtown? Think River north area.

    I know of one but not really in my area and hike from the office. Thanks in advance!

  11. #13745

    Logan tantrics

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanlexi  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe it but Giana from Logan has resurfaced for a few weeks! Reading all the posts about her on here gets me hard can't wait to see her again.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Dominati...-only/28741518
    Anyone been to Logan tantrics lately. I've never been, but looking to try soon. Looks like the girls change kind of often. Is it worth the price? PM or leave a note for all. Thanks!

    Happy Monday!

  12. #13744

    Belmont

    Had a great time at Belmont. Highly recommend.

  13. #13743

    Belmont Spa

    Paid a visit there Saturday early evening. I got the same good masseuse and same good massage with standard AMP finish as my first time. The cute one with the big boobies got gobbled up by a monger who came in after I did. It seems as though this is there ceiling, a standard finish, so I unless I read something impressive about Belmont in the month of August, I will seek new hunting grounds in September when I get back in the game.

    I got 2 good laughs regarding Diana, one is Raoul's that it was his 420th post and AvgJoe describing Diana as pretty. Tantra providers can best be described as girls who no way would you give them $300/$400 if you were seeing them as an escort but they throw the word 'tantra' in there and us mongers go 'meh, let me try it'.

    Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.

  14. #13742

    Dianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    "when I was new to this game. " Dianna has been around for a while, and always crazy.
    Yep, she's been around 20+ years, she was one of the first people I met in this thing of ours. Oh, man...I just noticed my post number, it's 420. That makes me laugh.

  15. #13741

    Dianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamz20  [View Original Post]
    OUCH!! That doesn't sound like a fun conversation.
    It could have been worse. I got a private phone the next day. That was maybe 6/7 years ago. Dianna was at late-30's / early 40 years then, more or less, must be going on 50 now. Her pictures were always false. Probably her, but decades younger.

    Some time later, she moved somewhere else. New Orleans? I don't know. She comes to Chicago from time to time. Nice touch, but IMHO not worth the risk. Be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape