Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,266 to 26,280 of 40020
-
08-07-15 08:44 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 313Any word?
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-time/26271485
Any word on this one or the website she's on? I'm guessing TGTBT. Been looking at her for months though. Hard to pass, but scary also.
-
08-06-15 21:18 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 102Golden
Like to know more about this one anyone else can help me out thanks
.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-15 17:57 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 92Lang ocean
Tried this place recently as it was convenient and relatively new.
Drew cici. Completely disappointed. Terrible massage, no tease, no finish.
Won't be going back unless other reports surface that make my experience the exception.
-
08-06-15 17:49 #13752Senior Member

Posts: 71Guidance
Valerie is nice. Not sure if she'll about edging.
The second linked provider can be very good. Will do prolonged arousal etc.
That's about all I can contribute.
Hank.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-15 16:58 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 625I haven't seen any of these but here is some info I've read about.
Originally Posted by HomeSlice
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752
Valerie has good reviews on another site. Not sure if she does edging.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160
This one I seem to remember got terrible reviews because I was interested in seeing her initially. Not even sure if you will leave satisfied. I'd avoid unless you hear things have changed.
Not sure about the other two- I haven't seen anything. I think Jordan Sundari might do that from reading her website under the tantra option. The cons are she is expensive and has a firm no touching policy though. I had a real attractive petite, Indian gal, Neeva, do that in the past- it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately she is most likely out of the business- her website is down.
-
08-06-15 14:09 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 440Looking for some guidance
My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.
Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.
Anyone have thoughts on these?
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ge-50/11184797
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-asha/21923211
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160
-
08-06-15 12:44 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 59This is the second time today (the first being the guy who wanted an Asian outcall in another topic) where I was going to respond with exactly what CoolPatrick said (well actually he has better info). Kind of funny.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-15 13:22 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 793Logan Tantrica
There are a few ex-logan girls on BP running their own body rub gigs. Mila/Naomi is another one.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
The owner explicitly said there is no FS at 160/ hr rate. Girls at Logan Tantrica would offer handjob happy ending and let you have your hands on her in general. They are younger than typical AMP. Pics are accurate. Almost all girls have good TER reviews.
Some girls may offer BJ at 100 extra (indicated by many TER reviews), there are a couple of reviews saying they got FS. But please note that, BJ and FS are definitely YMMV and you may be rejected for any service at all, if you didn't play your card right.
So, if you are okay with paying 160 for an hour with a HJ from young American girls, it will be worth it. It's not for people who expect guaranteed FS or BJ even if you offer to pay more $ .
<http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rgot/23464451>.
-
08-04-15 17:48 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes it was New Orleans and yes the pics she currently display's on her website are older but they are her pictures. When I saw her there were no problems whatsoever and her service was great.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-15 16:10 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 313Downtown
Anything good downtown? Think River north area.
I know of one but not really in my area and hike from the office. Thanks in advance!
-
08-03-15 15:49 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 313Logan tantrics
Anyone been to Logan tantrics lately. I've never been, but looking to try soon. Looks like the girls change kind of often. Is it worth the price? PM or leave a note for all. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Jordanlexi
[View Original Post]
Happy Monday!
-
08-03-15 14:53 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 31Belmont
Had a great time at Belmont. Highly recommend.
-
08-02-15 22:00 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 218Belmont Spa
Paid a visit there Saturday early evening. I got the same good masseuse and same good massage with standard AMP finish as my first time. The cute one with the big boobies got gobbled up by a monger who came in after I did. It seems as though this is there ceiling, a standard finish, so I unless I read something impressive about Belmont in the month of August, I will seek new hunting grounds in September when I get back in the game.
I got 2 good laughs regarding Diana, one is Raoul's that it was his 420th post and AvgJoe describing Diana as pretty. Tantra providers can best be described as girls who no way would you give them $300/$400 if you were seeing them as an escort but they throw the word 'tantra' in there and us mongers go 'meh, let me try it'.
Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.
-
08-02-15 19:49 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 465Dianna
Yep, she's been around 20+ years, she was one of the first people I met in this thing of ours. Oh, man...I just noticed my post number, it's 420. That makes me laugh.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-15 16:41 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 143Dianna
It could have been worse. I got a private phone the next day. That was maybe 6/7 years ago. Dianna was at late-30's / early 40 years then, more or less, must be going on 50 now. Her pictures were always false. Probably her, but decades younger.
Originally Posted by Jamz20
[View Original Post]
Some time later, she moved somewhere else. New Orleans? I don't know. She comes to Chicago from time to time. Nice touch, but IMHO not worth the risk. Be careful.













Reply With Quote




