Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,281 to 26,295 of 40027
-
08-04-15 17:48 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes it was New Orleans and yes the pics she currently display's on her website are older but they are her pictures. When I saw her there were no problems whatsoever and her service was great.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-15 16:10 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 313Downtown
Anything good downtown? Think River north area.
I know of one but not really in my area and hike from the office. Thanks in advance!
-
08-03-15 15:49 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 313Logan tantrics
Anyone been to Logan tantrics lately. I've never been, but looking to try soon. Looks like the girls change kind of often. Is it worth the price? PM or leave a note for all. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Jordanlexi
[View Original Post]
Happy Monday!
-
08-03-15 14:53 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 31Belmont
Had a great time at Belmont. Highly recommend.
-
08-02-15 22:00 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 218Belmont Spa
Paid a visit there Saturday early evening. I got the same good masseuse and same good massage with standard AMP finish as my first time. The cute one with the big boobies got gobbled up by a monger who came in after I did. It seems as though this is there ceiling, a standard finish, so I unless I read something impressive about Belmont in the month of August, I will seek new hunting grounds in September when I get back in the game.
I got 2 good laughs regarding Diana, one is Raoul's that it was his 420th post and AvgJoe describing Diana as pretty. Tantra providers can best be described as girls who no way would you give them $300/$400 if you were seeing them as an escort but they throw the word 'tantra' in there and us mongers go 'meh, let me try it'.
Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.
-
08-02-15 19:49 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 465Dianna
Yep, she's been around 20+ years, she was one of the first people I met in this thing of ours. Oh, man...I just noticed my post number, it's 420. That makes me laugh.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-15 16:41 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 143Dianna
It could have been worse. I got a private phone the next day. That was maybe 6/7 years ago. Dianna was at late-30's / early 40 years then, more or less, must be going on 50 now. Her pictures were always false. Probably her, but decades younger.
Originally Posted by Jamz20
[View Original Post]
Some time later, she moved somewhere else. New Orleans? I don't know. She comes to Chicago from time to time. Nice touch, but IMHO not worth the risk. Be careful.
-
08-02-15 10:26 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 47OUCH!! That doesn't sound like a fun conversation.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-15 01:53 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 143"when I was new to this game. " Dianna has been around for a while, and always crazy.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-15 14:55 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 1713Japanese Miki Kawaii
I know this is not the Dallas forum, but wanted to share the info anyway as I know some of you guys travel for work. With all this talk about Japanese girls, I have been keep an eye out for them. I just returned from Dallas and had the pleasure of meeting Miki Kawaii. Her links are below. Even though she is only 1/2 Japanese (the other 1/2 is Laotian), she was born and raised in Japan. For me, that is close enough. And actually, because of this rare mix, she has a very sexy unique look to her. She came to US about 6 years ago. She is all about the ultimate geisha experience. If you ever find yourself in Dallas, look her up. I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
https://www.preferred411.com/p121440
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=228418
-
08-01-15 14:30 #13737Senior Member

Posts: 569WTF. You call hookers to schedule from your home phone when you have a wife?
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-15 05:52 #13736Senior Member

Posts: 143Dianna
Dianna. I saw her a couple times when I was new to this game. Possibly one of the 2 or 3 weirdest women I ever met. Our last appointment never happened. I showed up, no answer at the door, or the phone. Returned home and my wife said, oh by the way, Dianna called and told me to tell you that she had to cancel your massage.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
Never again!
-
07-31-15 07:41 #13735Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 31Giana formally from Logan Tantras
Can't believe it but Giana from Logan has resurfaced for a few weeks! Reading all the posts about her on here gets me hard can't wait to see her again.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Dominati...-only/28741518
-
07-31-15 01:02 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 580Sunny Massage
Was stuck in really bad traffic and got off on Armitage and went to Sunny. It wAs late so I could only get HH. Mei was my masseuse and what a great massage! She had me floating on cloud 9. SS with assist and I'll come back if I get up in that area!
-
07-30-15 20:31 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 653I can't tell if they are one in the same because your 2nd link does not work. However, if "Chicago Tantra Massage" is the one listed in Google then they are not the same. Chicago Tantra Massage is Summer who is very pretty but very pricey and I would not repeat with her. Tantra Butterfly is Diana who I have seen several times (awhile ago) and below I will tell you why.
Originally Posted by HomeSlice
[View Original Post]
I saw Diana several times at her West Loop loft. I was met by her and her huge dog in the hallway outside her apartment and then we went inside. Let me tell you, that dog was maybe the largest dog I have ever seen. He was very friendly and possibly an Irish Wolfhound? Diana has a very nice personality, not overly talkative but extremely nice. She is maybe 5 ft, pretty with an average to nice body. Her place was very clean and the massage was done in the bedroom with soft music, dim lights and on a massage table.
During the massage she was totally naked for the full hour with touching allowed. Her massage skills are good and everything was pretty much on the menu. The times I was there she had no-one scheduled after me so she just continued for another 20 minutes or so and even after we were done we talked for maybe another 15 minutes. She invited me back which I did several times and we became kind of friends until she moved out of town and I have not seen her since. I can recommend Diana. She is not cheap but I don't mind paying for what I feel is excellent service. She is just a really nice sweet girl.
Both Diana and Summer have websites where they advertise everything I have written about on here.
Avg Joe.











Reply With Quote





