Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,281 to 26,295 of 40030
-
08-06-15 14:09 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 440Looking for some guidance
My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.
Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.
Anyone have thoughts on these?
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ge-50/11184797
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-asha/21923211
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160
-
08-06-15 12:44 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 59This is the second time today (the first being the guy who wanted an Asian outcall in another topic) where I was going to respond with exactly what CoolPatrick said (well actually he has better info). Kind of funny.
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-15 13:22 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 793Logan Tantrica
There are a few ex-logan girls on BP running their own body rub gigs. Mila/Naomi is another one.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
The owner explicitly said there is no FS at 160/ hr rate. Girls at Logan Tantrica would offer handjob happy ending and let you have your hands on her in general. They are younger than typical AMP. Pics are accurate. Almost all girls have good TER reviews.
Some girls may offer BJ at 100 extra (indicated by many TER reviews), there are a couple of reviews saying they got FS. But please note that, BJ and FS are definitely YMMV and you may be rejected for any service at all, if you didn't play your card right.
So, if you are okay with paying 160 for an hour with a HJ from young American girls, it will be worth it. It's not for people who expect guaranteed FS or BJ even if you offer to pay more $ .
<http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rgot/23464451>.
-
08-04-15 17:48 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 653Yes it was New Orleans and yes the pics she currently display's on her website are older but they are her pictures. When I saw her there were no problems whatsoever and her service was great.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-15 16:10 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 313Downtown
Anything good downtown? Think River north area.
I know of one but not really in my area and hike from the office. Thanks in advance!
-
08-03-15 15:49 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 313Logan tantrics
Anyone been to Logan tantrics lately. I've never been, but looking to try soon. Looks like the girls change kind of often. Is it worth the price? PM or leave a note for all. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Jordanlexi
[View Original Post]
Happy Monday!
-
08-03-15 14:53 #13744Senior Member

Posts: 31Belmont
Had a great time at Belmont. Highly recommend.
-
08-02-15 22:00 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 218Belmont Spa
Paid a visit there Saturday early evening. I got the same good masseuse and same good massage with standard AMP finish as my first time. The cute one with the big boobies got gobbled up by a monger who came in after I did. It seems as though this is there ceiling, a standard finish, so I unless I read something impressive about Belmont in the month of August, I will seek new hunting grounds in September when I get back in the game.
I got 2 good laughs regarding Diana, one is Raoul's that it was his 420th post and AvgJoe describing Diana as pretty. Tantra providers can best be described as girls who no way would you give them $300/$400 if you were seeing them as an escort but they throw the word 'tantra' in there and us mongers go 'meh, let me try it'.
Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.
-
08-02-15 19:49 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 465Dianna
Yep, she's been around 20+ years, she was one of the first people I met in this thing of ours. Oh, man...I just noticed my post number, it's 420. That makes me laugh.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-15 16:41 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 143Dianna
It could have been worse. I got a private phone the next day. That was maybe 6/7 years ago. Dianna was at late-30's / early 40 years then, more or less, must be going on 50 now. Her pictures were always false. Probably her, but decades younger.
Originally Posted by Jamz20
[View Original Post]
Some time later, she moved somewhere else. New Orleans? I don't know. She comes to Chicago from time to time. Nice touch, but IMHO not worth the risk. Be careful.
-
08-02-15 10:26 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 47OUCH!! That doesn't sound like a fun conversation.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-15 01:53 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 143"when I was new to this game. " Dianna has been around for a while, and always crazy.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-15 14:55 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 1714Japanese Miki Kawaii
I know this is not the Dallas forum, but wanted to share the info anyway as I know some of you guys travel for work. With all this talk about Japanese girls, I have been keep an eye out for them. I just returned from Dallas and had the pleasure of meeting Miki Kawaii. Her links are below. Even though she is only 1/2 Japanese (the other 1/2 is Laotian), she was born and raised in Japan. For me, that is close enough. And actually, because of this rare mix, she has a very sexy unique look to her. She came to US about 6 years ago. She is all about the ultimate geisha experience. If you ever find yourself in Dallas, look her up. I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
https://www.preferred411.com/p121440
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=228418
-
08-01-15 14:30 #13737Senior Member

Posts: 569WTF. You call hookers to schedule from your home phone when you have a wife?
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-15 05:52 #13736Senior Member

Posts: 143Dianna
Dianna. I saw her a couple times when I was new to this game. Possibly one of the 2 or 3 weirdest women I ever met. Our last appointment never happened. I showed up, no answer at the door, or the phone. Returned home and my wife said, oh by the way, Dianna called and told me to tell you that she had to cancel your massage.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
Never again!












Reply With Quote




