Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,296 to 26,310 of 40029
-
07-31-15 01:02 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 580Sunny Massage
Was stuck in really bad traffic and got off on Armitage and went to Sunny. It wAs late so I could only get HH. Mei was my masseuse and what a great massage! She had me floating on cloud 9. SS with assist and I'll come back if I get up in that area!
-
07-30-15 20:31 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 653I can't tell if they are one in the same because your 2nd link does not work. However, if "Chicago Tantra Massage" is the one listed in Google then they are not the same. Chicago Tantra Massage is Summer who is very pretty but very pricey and I would not repeat with her. Tantra Butterfly is Diana who I have seen several times (awhile ago) and below I will tell you why.
Originally Posted by HomeSlice
[View Original Post]
I saw Diana several times at her West Loop loft. I was met by her and her huge dog in the hallway outside her apartment and then we went inside. Let me tell you, that dog was maybe the largest dog I have ever seen. He was very friendly and possibly an Irish Wolfhound? Diana has a very nice personality, not overly talkative but extremely nice. She is maybe 5 ft, pretty with an average to nice body. Her place was very clean and the massage was done in the bedroom with soft music, dim lights and on a massage table.
During the massage she was totally naked for the full hour with touching allowed. Her massage skills are good and everything was pretty much on the menu. The times I was there she had no-one scheduled after me so she just continued for another 20 minutes or so and even after we were done we talked for maybe another 15 minutes. She invited me back which I did several times and we became kind of friends until she moved out of town and I have not seen her since. I can recommend Diana. She is not cheap but I don't mind paying for what I feel is excellent service. She is just a really nice sweet girl.
Both Diana and Summer have websites where they advertise everything I have written about on here.
Avg Joe.
-
07-30-15 12:57 #13732Senior Member

Posts: 569SL Nails
I really have been in love with S&L Nails downtown. Every one has been great. They all wear hot outfits and roaming is fun. Clean place. My possibly ATF is jackie from this place. Out of this world in looks and body and service. 10 in looks. 10 in service.
-
07-30-15 08:53 #13731Senior Member

Posts: 224Green West loop
Saw Kelly. Cute little lass that made my lunch hour enjoyable. Typical AMP service but with a nice personality.
-
07-30-15 02:28 #13730Senior Member

Posts: 311Its in the FAQ section guys.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Regular Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.
-
07-30-15 00:52 #13729Senior Member

Posts: 115Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 21:45 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 625Number of posts.
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 21:45 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 625Haha! Well played!
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 21:44 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 69Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?
-
07-29-15 20:56 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 115Efficiency
I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 20:08 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 218Agree with how long they can stay open with all the social justice warriors in that area, its going to be tough. You also have to figure NH business is down and don't underestimate the competition calling in LEO to speed the process up. Until then, let's enjoy the massages and the ladies. I will going this weekend cause for the month of August business trips and back to college road excursions will keep me busy.
Originally Posted by Sleeker
[View Original Post]
Wired.
-
07-29-15 15:02 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 625Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.
Originally Posted by WalkBob
[View Original Post]
Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!
I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.
-
07-29-15 13:59 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 580Macau
Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 12:05 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 675On a quest today or tomorrow
My goto girl for this moved away. I'm looking for a massage with good rimming and head game. Please pm me. I'm in north burbs but will drive for good times.
Lots of info to trade no problem LOL.
-
07-29-15 10:25 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 19012 Seniors
12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.











Reply With Quote





