rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13733
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell if they are one in the same because your 2nd link does not work. However, if "Chicago Tantra Massage" is the one listed in Google then they are not the same. Chicago Tantra Massage is Summer who is very pretty but very pricey and I would not repeat with her. Tantra Butterfly is Diana who I have seen several times (awhile ago) and below I will tell you why.

    I saw Diana several times at her West Loop loft. I was met by her and her huge dog in the hallway outside her apartment and then we went inside. Let me tell you, that dog was maybe the largest dog I have ever seen. He was very friendly and possibly an Irish Wolfhound? Diana has a very nice personality, not overly talkative but extremely nice. She is maybe 5 ft, pretty with an average to nice body. Her place was very clean and the massage was done in the bedroom with soft music, dim lights and on a massage table.

    During the massage she was totally naked for the full hour with touching allowed. Her massage skills are good and everything was pretty much on the menu. The times I was there she had no-one scheduled after me so she just continued for another 20 minutes or so and even after we were done we talked for maybe another 15 minutes. She invited me back which I did several times and we became kind of friends until she moved out of town and I have not seen her since. I can recommend Diana. She is not cheap but I don't mind paying for what I feel is excellent service. She is just a really nice sweet girl.

    Both Diana and Summer have websites where they advertise everything I have written about on here.

    Avg Joe.

  2. #13732

    SL Nails

    I really have been in love with S&L Nails downtown. Every one has been great. They all wear hot outfits and roaming is fun. Clean place. My possibly ATF is jackie from this place. Out of this world in looks and body and service. 10 in looks. 10 in service.

  3. #13731

    Green West loop

    Saw Kelly. Cute little lass that made my lunch hour enjoyable. Typical AMP service but with a nice personality.

  4. #13730
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.
    Its in the FAQ section guys.

    Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Regular Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

  5. #13729
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Number of posts.
    Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.

  6. #13728
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles13  [View Original Post]
    Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?
    Number of posts.

  7. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.
    Haha! Well played!

  8. #13726
    Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?

  9. #13725

    Efficiency

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.

    Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!

    I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.
    I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.

  10. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]

    They are not exactly in an obscure location so one wonders what the neighbors will think. I could hear the door buzzer go off repeatedly during my hour so it's hard to believe the flurry of single men won't attract attention from the condo owners pretty much on all sides.

    Sleeker.
    Agree with how long they can stay open with all the social justice warriors in that area, its going to be tough. You also have to figure NH business is down and don't underestimate the competition calling in LEO to speed the process up. Until then, let's enjoy the massages and the ladies. I will going this weekend cause for the month of August business trips and back to college road excursions will keep me busy.

    Wired.

  11. #13723
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkBob  [View Original Post]
    12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.
    Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.

    Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!

    I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.

  12. #13722

    Macau

    Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Our friend Vivian from Sienna's, Them Ashland Ave, Then Yung Ping.

    She Asked me to let every one know where she is.

    She's at Macau Spa South Wentworth.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5143917876.html

  13. #13721

    On a quest today or tomorrow

    My goto girl for this moved away. I'm looking for a massage with good rimming and head game. Please pm me. I'm in north burbs but will drive for good times.

    Lots of info to trade no problem LOL.

  14. #13720

    12 Seniors

    12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.

  15. #13719

    Affirmative

    Quote Originally Posted by AceBox  [View Original Post]
    I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.

    I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.
    I too had a wonderful experience at this establishment withiirl ng the past week. The tradition of NH lives on. These ladies give great massages, a full hour, and no haggling. I recognized one old friend from NH although I saw a different girl. The massage I got could not have been better and the level of energy and skill were outstanding.

    It's the attitude of the girls at this place that sets them apart.

    As I was leaving on Sat evening I saw what I assume was the owner at the front desk. Quite a striking woman and was dressed more like a restaurant owner than a mammasan. She was most gracious and clearly interested in repeat business.

    They are not exactly in an obscure location so one wonders what the neighbors will think. I could hear the door buzzer go off repeatedly during my hour so it's hard to believe the flurry of single men won't attract attention from the condo owners pretty much on all sides.

    Sleeker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape