Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13717

    Belmonst Spa

    I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.

    I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.

  2. #13716
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.

    I like Bob's point that if the place is publicly advertising, it's not like they're trying to hide, so no reason not to post links, addresses, etc. Any cop with 1/2 a brain can access this page and every other one they want to access, if they want it it's here for the taking along with a bajillion other places on the Interwebs. Just protect the individuals and providers that are obviously UTR and wish to remain so.

    OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.
    Exactly! I try to be cool about it because everyone is new at first at posting- even though those type of cryptic reports frustrate the hell out of me. I'm glad you saw my point. Your posts are way better by the way- well done. Makes it easier for all of us when we use the search button to do research as well. The powers that be- know about these places. They have to- so I think it's being naive to assume that's not the case. Certain places might even take some cashola under the table to let them operate- I don't know. They do that stuff in the movies so anything is possible. Like I said you don't have to go into graphic detail when you write a report, but mentioning some of the basics like where you went, who you saw, how she looked thin or fat, young or old, how it was- good or bad quality, did you leave satisfied, how much you tipped, would you repeat, etc. That should be a given in any report.

    Okay I've cluttered up this forum enough with these type of posts. Let's get back to seeing reviews boys. Congrats on being a senior! Too bad us senior members can't get discounts on massages haha!

  3. #13715
    And to celebrate your new status go see Joann. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.

    I like Bob's point that if the place is publicly advertising, it's not like they're trying to hide, so no reason not to post links, addresses, etc. Any cop with 1/2 a brain can access this page and every other one they want to access, if they want it it's here for the taking along with a bajillion other places on the Interwebs. Just protect the individuals and providers that are obviously UTR and wish to remain so.

    OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.

  4. #13714
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]

    OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.
    Welcome To The Club!

    A small piece of advice. It's alright to feel grown up but don't actually ever actually do it. Way over rated. Much more fun to stay young. LOL.

  5. #13713

    Kellster straigtened me out on this a while ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    If everyone thought like that and posted cryptic reports on location or if you left satisfied this board would be freakin' useless. I'm not ranting on Bob, but just in general with these type of posts which others have done as well. I started out like others before this board existed in the pre-interent stone age era and it was awful. This board is great for info. It has helped me find some great places to go to when I read it. I try to return the favor by posting informative reports to help others. I think it's fair. I mean most of these places aren't on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, they're on major streets which are driven by every day. I am sure the powers that be are aware of them. If they want to shut them down- they'll shut them down regardless of what is or isn't written here. If most of the guys are thinking of posting like that- do us a favor save yourself time- don't clutter up the forum- don't post. That way we can read the posts which are actually helpful. That's my opinion. I've never started seeing so many of these lousy cryptic posts until recently- unreal.
    When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.

    I like Bob's point that if the place is publicly advertising, it's not like they're trying to hide, so no reason not to post links, addresses, etc. Any cop with 1/2 a brain can access this page and every other one they want to access, if they want it it's here for the taking along with a bajillion other places on the Interwebs. Just protect the individuals and providers that are obviously UTR and wish to remain so.

    OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.

  6. #13712

    Good times

    I recently had a fun experience at an AMP on milwaukee by Fullerton. Pm for details or if you've been there recently let's compare notes. Haha.

  7. #13711

    Friends of Vivian She's Back

    Our friend Vivian from Sienna's, Them Ashland Ave, Then Yung Ping.

    She Asked me to let every one know where she is.

    She's at Macau Spa South Wentworth.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5143917876.html

  8. #13710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Good discussion

    I guess, my rule of thumb is I disclose places that advertise or have visible retail locations. No reason to be cryptic if the place is trying to publicize their existence. But I would not publicly "out" a specific massage therapist. I might talk about the place as worth visiting, maybe mention the tip I left, as a guideline to the level of service. I spend a fair amount of time in legit places getting extra service from legit providers. That's my personal preference. So obviously, I will not talk about those people. But the places that usually offer extras, I will describe without naming names. Most of the time, I PM about those Names. I mean why would I want to bring harm or LEO to people that were nice to me? Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    If everyone thought like that and posted cryptic reports on location or if you left satisfied this board would be freakin' useless. I'm not ranting on Bob, but just in general with these type of posts which others have done as well. I started out like others before this board existed in the pre-interent stone age era and it was awful. This board is great for info. It has helped me find some great places to go to when I read it. I try to return the favor by posting informative reports to help others. I think it's fair. I mean most of these places aren't on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, they're on major streets which are driven by every day. I am sure the powers that be are aware of them. If they want to shut them down- they'll shut them down regardless of what is or isn't written here. If most of the guys are thinking of posting like that- do us a favor save yourself time- don't clutter up the forum- don't post. That way we can read the posts which are actually helpful. That's my opinion. I've never started seeing so many of these lousy cryptic posts until recently- unreal.

  9. #13709
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    I understand the frustration and I understand the discretion. Personally, I also lean towards sharing less.

    If I want to share details of acts, I am more likely to be cryptic on location.

    If I want to share that a place is still providing services that have been stated on the board prior, I share the name and stay cryptic on services.

    I am not saying my way is right, just kind of sharing my thought process.
    If everyone thought like that and posted cryptic reports on location or if you left satisfied this board would be freakin' useless. I'm not ranting on Bob, but just in general with these type of posts which others have done as well. I started out like others before this board existed in the pre-interent stone age era and it was awful. This board is great for info. It has helped me find some great places to go to when I read it. I try to return the favor by posting informative reports to help others. I think it's fair. I mean most of these places aren't on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, they're on major streets which are driven by every day. I am sure the powers that be are aware of them. If they want to shut them down- they'll shut them down regardless of what is or isn't written here. If most of the guys are thinking of posting like that- do us a favor save yourself time- don't clutter up the forum- don't post. That way we can read the posts which are actually helpful. That's my opinion. I've never started seeing so many of these lousy cryptic posts until recently- unreal.

  10. #13708
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    There are a couple AMPs on i94 just past the 294 exchange. I used to travel to Detroit years ago. Walk in to this one place. Woman takes me to the room and undresses me, pulls up her skirt and says fucky me! So I did. Franky, if you go back to Detroit, be sure to visit the strip clubs, FS and BJ available at most of them. There are about 100 of them in the metro area. Read the Detroit thread for the low-down. Bob.
    Thanks I will keep that in mind if I ever spend some more time up in Detroit.
    My Detroit visit was a short 45 minute funeral visitation and back on the road home again.

  11. #13707

    Confirm that these two are not the same

    Can someone please confirm that:

    http://www.tantrabutterfly.com/contact.html is not the same as http://chicagotantramassage.******.com/.

  12. #13706
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, why did you even post that message if you're not going to mention the place? This is a massage review forum. Even though I'm a senior member I just don't see the point if you're not going to say where it was- that's kind of an important detail to leave out because it doesn't help anybody. It's probably best not to post anything in that case. Just a pet peeve of mind when we get these cryptic messages. Just my opinion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    The buzzer, young girls, BJ, NW subs, and the fact that it has been reviewed well before. The place on Dundee is $80. The place on 83 is $70. I really can see both sides of the debate. I personally would lean toward discretion, and share with seniors. But it is frustrating, when you have no idea which place is being hinted about. Bob.
    Is it just me or is this obviously exercise in Algonquin? No way it is pinetree as that is southwest suburbs and they have never had a Ramadan in her 30's.

  13. #13705
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I personally would lean toward discretion, and share with seniors. But it is frustrating, when you have no idea which place is being hinted about. Bob.
    I understand the frustration and I understand the discretion. Personally, I also lean towards sharing less.

    If I want to share details of acts, I am more likely to be cryptic on location.

    If I want to share that a place is still providing services that have been stated on the board prior, I share the name and stay cryptic on services.

    I am not saying my way is right, just kind of sharing my thought process.

  14. #13704
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    The buzzer, young girls, BJ, NW subs, and the fact that it has been reviewed well before. The place on Dundee is $80. The place on 83 is $70. I really can see both sides of the debate. I personally would lean toward discretion, and share with seniors. But it is frustrating, when you have no idea which place is being hinted about. Bob.
    That's not the point. My point is if you're going to do a review do it right. List where it was at, how the gal looked, was she thin or overweight, was the massage good quality or was it lousy, were you satisfied at the end or not? I mean it's the same as if you posted a review about a hotel in Vegas or a restaurant you visited. If you're not comfortable posting it then don't post it. No one is forcing you to post it. To make matters worse this was listed in the General Massage forum in the Chicago area- not even one of the more specific locations which is even more difficult and frustrating. All right end of rant. As you were.

  15. #13703

    Green Spa / Loop

    For the most part I have moved on past the AMP's in search of Euro or North Anerican therapists, but a few days ago I had some extra time before the evening commute and paid a visit to Green Spa in the loop for a rather predictable yet enjoyable session: table shower with attention to detail (twig and berries as they say) to establish mutual interest, a good but not great massage with some flirting and rubbing against my hands, and she got right to business on the flip with a little topless time at my urging. There was no discussion of money although she did ask me to "take care of her". Total cost =house fee for an hour plus $40 tip.

    My therapist that day was "Honey" but she may well have another name today or tomorrow. She was a bit on the chunky side and mid-30's in age, but she was attractive enough for a random visit. On the way out I saw a younger and thinner lady, and an older but very attractive lady (mamasan?) came in just as I was leaving but I did not get their names.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape