Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,296 to 26,310 of 40026
-
07-30-15 08:53 #13731Senior Member

Posts: 224Green West loop
Saw Kelly. Cute little lass that made my lunch hour enjoyable. Typical AMP service but with a nice personality.
-
07-30-15 02:28 #13730Senior Member

Posts: 311Its in the FAQ section guys.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Regular Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.
-
07-30-15 00:52 #13729Senior Member

Posts: 115Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 21:45 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 625Number of posts.
Originally Posted by Pickles13
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 21:45 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 625Haha! Well played!
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 21:44 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 69Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?
-
07-29-15 20:56 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 115Efficiency
I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 20:08 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 218Agree with how long they can stay open with all the social justice warriors in that area, its going to be tough. You also have to figure NH business is down and don't underestimate the competition calling in LEO to speed the process up. Until then, let's enjoy the massages and the ladies. I will going this weekend cause for the month of August business trips and back to college road excursions will keep me busy.
Originally Posted by Sleeker
[View Original Post]
Wired.
-
07-29-15 15:02 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 625Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.
Originally Posted by WalkBob
[View Original Post]
Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!
I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.
-
07-29-15 13:59 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 580Macau
Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 12:05 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 675On a quest today or tomorrow
My goto girl for this moved away. I'm looking for a massage with good rimming and head game. Please pm me. I'm in north burbs but will drive for good times.
Lots of info to trade no problem LOL.
-
07-29-15 10:25 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 19012 Seniors
12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.
-
07-28-15 23:21 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 27Affirmative
I too had a wonderful experience at this establishment withiirl ng the past week. The tradition of NH lives on. These ladies give great massages, a full hour, and no haggling. I recognized one old friend from NH although I saw a different girl. The massage I got could not have been better and the level of energy and skill were outstanding.
Originally Posted by AceBox
[View Original Post]
It's the attitude of the girls at this place that sets them apart.
As I was leaving on Sat evening I saw what I assume was the owner at the front desk. Quite a striking woman and was dressed more like a restaurant owner than a mammasan. She was most gracious and clearly interested in repeat business.
They are not exactly in an obscure location so one wonders what the neighbors will think. I could hear the door buzzer go off repeatedly during my hour so it's hard to believe the flurry of single men won't attract attention from the condo owners pretty much on all sides.
Sleeker.
-
07-28-15 22:23 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 534She's "Got Milk", but not into Milking
I've had a session with her and though she provided a decent massage I got nothing else. She allows self-serve with some OTC roaming but nothing more. No teasing or brushing even. Nice looking gal though a little thicker than her pictures let on. It seemed like the session was going nowhere when I started roaming, without resistance. That when she said "That's all! Were you expecting more? She was open about the roaming but adamant about SS. All in all, though more visits may lead to more, not worth investing $/ hr to find out. (2 tip).
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps. I'm sure many were curious, as was I. Had to find out for myself.
BTW, this is my 1st post. Found this forum not long ago. Have been around the block and though you won't see me posting often about the typical spots, as most of you guy have covered the bases here, if I can provide intel on lesser / un-reviewed places, I will. Enjoy!
-
07-28-15 19:11 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 59Belmonst Spa
I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.
I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.












Reply With Quote






