Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 363 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4273

    I don't get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She is one of those rare finds. After our photo session, Kia offered me the opportunity to view a few pictures from her private collection.

    Stacey remains my go to ATF. Kia is definitely Top Contender for second place.

    CookyJar

    (Kiax)
    She's gorgeous. If she's a SW, she must be on drugs. Does she still look as good in real life as she does in these pictures?

  2. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by SdTito  [View Original Post]
    She is an outstanding find Cooky!! May I ask if you found her on Broadway?
    Yes!

    And for future reference, unless otherwise specified, all of the girls, who pictures I post in this thread can be found on Broadway, in Camden.

    I will be posting pictures from out photo session later.

    CookyJar.

  3. #4271
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She is one of those rare finds. After our photo session, Kia offered me the opportunity to view a few pictures from her private collection.

    Stacey remains my go to ATF. Kia is definitely Top Contender for second place.

    CookyJar

    (Kiax)
    She is an outstanding find Cooky!! May I ask if you found her on Broadway?

  4. #4270

    Her Name Is Kia

    She is one of those rare finds. After our photo session, Kia offered me the opportunity to view a few pictures from her private collection.

    Stacey remains my go to ATF. Kia is definitely Top Contender for second place.

    CookyJar

    (Kiax)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia 002.jpg‎   Kia 004.jpg‎   Kia 005.jpg‎   Kia 006.jpg‎   Kia 007.jpg‎  

    Kia 008.jpg‎   Kia 009.jpg‎   Kia 012.jpg‎   Kia 013.jpg‎   Kia 014.jpg‎  


  5. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you CookyJar on dating Stacey. Stacey is by far the best out there. There is no drama with her and she won't rush you.
    Dating? I pay them and they give me what I want, usually.

  6. #4268

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you CookyJar on dating Stacey. Stacey is by far the best out there. There is no drama with her and she won't rush you.
    Stacey is the best available total package that I know of IMHO. I saw her on Broadway last Friday at Atlantic ave. This may be the last post from me.

    Good Hunting Gents.

  7. #4267
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Try Camden NJ, on Broadway, from Morgan St. To Pine St.

    Suggestion: Find a local girl, who has been out there for a while, date her a couple times and treat her nice, build up a little trust. She can show you the local hour stay motels, who the assholes are and what's happening with the local law enforcement. Some of these girls are out there almost 24 seven. They live in the area; nobody knows the area better and nobody can school you better. Other than contributions regarding there competition, other girls, I find they are willing to share and their information is spot on. Some will even set you up with their friends, if you relate well.

    These are pictures of Stacey taken right in June after her run on BackPage. I highly recommend her to you and any newbie testing out the Broadway waters. She is out-going, knowledgeable and a great date. Sorry, I don't have her number or any contact information. I am not a pimp. The best I can do is suggest that you check-out the area below the fire station.

    CookyJar.
    I totally agree with you CookyJar on dating Stacey. Stacey is by far the best out there. There is no drama with her and she won't rush you.

  8. #4266

    Stacey and a little help

    Quote Originally Posted by EthRidge3  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I am looking for the right place to start prowling in South Jersey. I live in the Cherry Hill area, and work near Brown's mills. I don't mind going to Philadelphia, but the $5 to cross the bridge really rubs me the wrong way. If you can help a brother out, that would be great.
    E.
    Try Camden NJ, on Broadway, from Morgan St. To Pine St.

    Suggestion: Find a local girl, who has been out there for a while, date her a couple times and treat her nice, build up a little trust. She can show you the local hour stay motels, who the assholes are and what's happening with the local law enforcement. Some of these girls are out there almost 24 seven. They live in the area; nobody knows the area better and nobody can school you better. Other than contributions regarding there competition, other girls, I find they are willing to share and their information is spot on. Some will even set you up with their friends, if you relate well.

    These are pictures of Stacey taken right in June after her run on BackPage. I highly recommend her to you and any newbie testing out the Broadway waters. She is out-going, knowledgeable and a great date. Sorry, I don't have her number or any contact information. I am not a pimp. The best I can do is suggest that you check-out the area below the fire station.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 27.jpg‎   Stacey 42.jpg‎   Stacey 44.jpg‎   Stacey 30.jpg‎   Stacey 32.jpg‎  

    Stacey 47.jpg‎   Stacey 14.jpg‎   Stacey 15.jpg‎   Stacey 48.jpg‎   Stacey 25.jpg‎  


  9. #4265

    Action

    Quote Originally Posted by EthRidge3  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I am looking for the right place to start prowling in South Jersey. I live in the Cherry Hill area, and work near Brown's mills. I don't mind going to Philadelphia, but the $5 to cross the bridge really rubs me the wrong way. If you can help a brother out, that would be great.

    E.
    Although I don't get to stroll through that often, you're not that far from some action in camden. Used to be some action on broadway there. Been a while since I been through there though. Let me know how it turn out. And you get to avoid paying 5 bucks.

    A.

  10. #4264
    Gents, I am looking for the right place to start prowling in South Jersey. I live in the Cherry Hill area, and work near Brown's mills. I don't mind going to Philadelphia, but the $5 to cross the bridge really rubs me the wrong way. If you can help a brother out, that would be great.

    E.

  11. #4263
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Did somebody right click and google search this pic? It apears all over the internet. It just a coincidence.

    Rhugo.

  12. #4262
    Last week I had a business meeting in Philly, ended at noon, so had the afternoon free. Did a quick stroll up the K, not much to interest me, so across the bridge I go. I had time to kill, so I told myself I would be picky and only date a cute young spinner, and not favor a repeat, someone new. Strolled for awhile, saw a few regulars, Heather, Dyan, Stacy, etc. Thought of just going with Stacy, who was at the south end on a corner with Nikki, and she is certainly a cute young spinner, but I have been with her twice recently. Time for someone new. Stroll started to dry up mid-afternoon, so I decided to try and scoop Heather. I have been with her a couple times, too, but it had been awhile. But she wasn't making it easy to scoop, must have had her meds already. I decided to get out of the car and chat her up.

    Then things got strange. Met her in the middle of the block, chatted her up, she didn't remember me. Walked down the block, intending to go to my car, but she stopped toward the end and started fixing up her hair in a window and loudly started asking me questions, starting with my name. Looked behind me, and parked was an older short black guy in a nice new pickup truck with the window down, within earshot of her questions. He had a badge of some sort around his neck. I just walked away.

    Is Heather working with LE?

    Anyway, cooled it for awhile and returned. Things started picking up, scooped Christine, young cute blond with some face piercings. She took me to a local $10 house (beaming that "this one actually has electricity, running water and shit! Run by an elderly black gentleman. . 4 for FS, which was very enjoyable as she had a very youthful tight body and puss.

    All in all, very good visit on the Camden stroll!

  13. #4261

    It never rains in Southern California!

    Went down Broadway and there was game to be had. Especially clustered around Kaighn ave and north. Saw what looked like a short HSW at Pine and broad made a double back to check her out but between the rain jacket and being crouched up in a doorframe could not tell if she satisfied my requirements. Little to no LE presence could be seen. I think it's a official I have either gotten to picky to play this game or quality has gone down in 22 years since I started. I just don't do the heroin chic look so that knocks out 80% of the girls in the street game. Again I reference Cooky's Naileen (RIP) as a baseline ideal for me. Oh well back to hunting.

  14. #4260

    Recon

    I cruised BW Monday morning around 10 AM. I saw a lot of our favorites out there. Heather, Stacey, Dyan and this blonde with straight, longish blonde hair, seemed to have a real nice body (maybe Maria???). She was hanging with Stacey.

    I drove by a couple times, to try and get a better look, but each time, she had her head down and was brushing her hair, with long slow strokes. She was clearly out of it and Stacey appeared to be helping, as best as she could.

    I hate these recons when I don't have the time to partake, not sure why I do this to myself. I would have certainly went with Stacey, she was looking yummy.

    Be safe.

  15. #4259

    2 different numbers

    I was skeptical yesterday when I saw two different ads with two different phone numbers for her. The person must frequent the boards and see who is being touted then look for their photos and try to pull a fast one. Terrible practice.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    [b]

    This is exactly why I don't do BackPage.



    If I hadn't seen her with my own eyes! If we hadn't had a conversation on this very subject! Like KStreetWatcher, I would be believing the BackPage hype.

    [size=5]No! Stacey is not on BackPage.


    This is not fair to Stacey and it is not fair to her regulars. In a regulated business this would amount to false advertising, maybe even theft of trade. Certainly it is infringement of trade.

    If the posters of that BackPage ad were real business people, they would reach out to Stacey as a true asset and offer her a real deal that befits her talents. If they could develop a reputation of fairness perhaps they could get the talented personal to stick around.

    When will BackPage posters realize that Bait and Switch is not a viable business practice?

    CookJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape