Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 363 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4258

    Re: Location

    Sure You Can Ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebop  [View Original Post]
    Might I inquire what part of Broad did you pick up dime Tiffany on??
    I went directly to her home. Tiffany is staying at the $10 house that she manages. A number of girls who work Broadway bring their dates there. Be forewarned, it is a dump.

    I am sure Tiffany could be persuaded to leave for a motel or better surroundings, provided the incentives were right.

    CookyJar.

  2. #4257

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany may not be your average spinner, at 5'5" or 5'6", she maintains her weight well. Tiffany, IMHO, has cute exotic facial features. Her pug nose, full pouty lips, clear light brown eyes give her a pleasing appearance. Tiffany has a great body. Her smooth light caramel complexion enhances her shapely legs, flat tummy, and full perky breast. And! Her round shapely ass is firm to the touch, not flabby; it only shakes when she wants it to shake.

    Add to her overall nice physical features a nice friendly attitude and better than most BBBJ; Tiffany is a must have for the "To Do List," of those mongers seeking a truly good time. And to those mongers who prefer skinny pale blondes with blue eyes, try a little something outside of your comfort zone you may like her.

    CookyJar.
    Might I inquire what part of Broad did you pick up dime Tiffany on??

  3. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    [b]

    This is exactly why I don't do BackPage.



    If I hadn't seen her with my own eyes! If we hadn't had a conversation on this very subject! Like KStreetWatcher, I would be believing the BackPage hype.

    [size=5]No! Stacey is not on BackPage.


    This is not fair to Stacey and it is not fair to her regulars. In a regulated business this would amount to false advertising, maybe even theft of trade. Certainly it is infringement of trade.

    If the posters of that BackPage ad were real business people, they would reach out to Stacey as a true asset and offer her a real deal that befits her talents. If they could develop a reputation of fairness perhaps they could get the talented personal to stick around.

    When will BackPage posters realize that Bait and Switch is not a viable business practice?

    CookJar
    Or a cyber version of modern day pimpin. Post a girl on BP for high price X. When someone bites you find her on BW & deliver to the BP client for why. In either case, I saw her early this week and she told me what cooky said. She is not the one posting the ads.

    Anything goes when it comes to ho's because pimpin aint easy (pimpin aint easy) - Big Daddy Kane.

  4. #4255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am totally indifferent to Tiffany's hairy Bush. According to her, she has a regular who stops by every Saturday, who likes her bushy pussy and treats her well for not shaving. Far be it from me to hinder free enterprise.

    CookyJar.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Free Enterprise is OK.

  5. #4254

    RE: Stacey

    Bait and Switch

    This is exactly why I don't do BackPage.

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Yeah I know this isn't the backpage section but. Who have we here? Our own little Camden cutie Stacey on backpage. She is certainly worth the price of admission.
    http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-indulgence/22635418
    Good Hunting Gents.
    KSW.
    If I hadn't seen her with my own eyes! If we hadn't had a conversation on this very subject! Like KStreetWatcher, I would be believing the BackPage hype.

    No! Stacey is not on BackPage.


    This is not fair to Stacey and it is not fair to her regulars. In a regulated business this would amount to false advertising, maybe even theft of trade. Certainly it is infringement of trade.

    If the posters of that BackPage ad were real business people, they would reach out to Stacey as a true asset and offer her a real deal that befits her talents. If they could develop a reputation of fairness perhaps they could get the talented personal to stick around.

    When will BackPage posters realize that Bait and Switch is not a viable business practice?

    CookJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 28.jpg‎   Stacey 35.jpg‎   Stacey 22.jpg‎   Stacey 23.jpg‎  

  6. #4253

    Stacey

    Yeah Yeah I know this isn't the backpage section but. Who have we here? Our own little Camden cutie Stacey on backpage. She is certainly worth the price of admission.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-indulgence/22635418

    Good Hunting Gents.

    KSW.

  7. #4252

    Broadway recon

    Drove through Camden Wednesday evening and saw a bunch of new WSW strollin at least 5 I did not recognize. At least 2 I would sample myself. Surprised no one is sampling and reporting.

    Good Hunting Gents.

  8. #4251

    Tiffany. It's 'about that bass...bass...bass

    "All About That Bass"

    Because you know she's all about that bass
    'Bout that bass, no treble
    She's all about that bass
    'Bout that bass, no treble
    She's all about that bass
    'Bout that bass, no treble
    She's all about that bass
    'Bout that bass... bass... bass... bass

    Yeah, it's pretty clear, she ain't no size two
    But she can shake it, shake it, like she's supposed to do
    'Cause she's got that boom boom that all the boys chase
    And all the right junk in all the right places



    Tiffany? What can I say? It's all about that butt, that beautiful booty. It's bout that butt...butt...butt.
    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 28.jpg‎   Tiffany 29.jpg‎   Tiffany 005.jpg‎   Tiffany 30.jpg‎   Tiffany 006.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 23.jpg‎   Tiffany 002.jpg‎   Tiffany 13.jpg‎   Tiffany 20.jpg‎   Tiffany 11.jpg‎  


  9. #4250

    Tiffany's Bush

    I am totally indifferent to Tiffany's hairy Bush. According to her, she has a regular who stops by every Saturday, who likes her bushy pussy and treats her well for not shaving. Far be it from me to hinder free enterprise.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 001.jpg‎   Tiffany 01.jpg‎   Tiffany 03.jpg‎   Tiffany 04.jpg‎   Tiffany 05.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 06.jpg‎   Tiffany 07.jpg‎   Tiffany 09.jpg‎   Tiffany 12.jpg‎   Tiffany 14.jpg‎  


  10. #4249

    Tiffany – To each his own

    Tiffany may not be your average spinner, at 5'5" or 5'6", she maintains her weight well. Tiffany, IMHO, has cute exotic facial features. Her pug nose, full pouty lips, clear light brown eyes give her a pleasing appearance. Tiffany has a great body. Her smooth light caramel complexion enhances her shapely legs, flat tummy, and full perky breast. And! Her round shapely ass is firm to the touch, not flabby; it only shakes when she wants it to shake.

    Add to her overall nice physical features a nice friendly attitude and better than most BBBJ; Tiffany is a must have for the "To Do List," of those mongers seeking a truly good time. And to those mongers who prefer skinny pale blondes with blue eyes, try a little something outside of your comfort zone – you may like her.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 003.jpg‎   Tiffany 004.jpg‎   Tiffany 15.jpg‎   Tiffany 16.jpg‎   Tiffany 17.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 18.jpg‎   Tiffany 19.jpg‎   Tiffany 21.jpg‎   Tiffany 22.jpg‎   Tiffany 26.jpg‎  


  11. #4248

    Was Visiting Broadway.

    I was on Broadway twice in the past 3 days with some friends. I was a little embarrassed because there I kept on seeing Uncle LEO. You see, Uncle LEO just bought a new Ford Explorer. Black on black, tinted windows, pretty nice car. Problem is that because he doesn't have a lot of money, he bought the one with black, stamped steel rims. No regular person buys a car like that with those cheap steel rims except Uncle LEO. You can see him from a mile away. LEO was parking around Chestnut and had a bunch of his buddies in the car with him. Heck, he even had a couple of obviously out of place female friends hanging out near his truck. Friends, I would advise to look out for Uncle LEO. If he sees you talking to any of his girlfriends, you are going to get into trouble with him.

  12. #4247

    Thanks

    Thanks man. Appreciate the info.

    A.

  13. #4246

    Camden

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronBoy  [View Original Post]
    Whats up Mr. CJ. Do enjoy your work every chance I get to spend a little time on this site. I just wanted to know is she a Camden or Philly girl. I know you get this shit all the time about where she at an all, but I just wanted to know which city.

    Thanks.
    Maria is a Camden Girl.

  14. #4245

    What City

    Whats up Mr. CJ. Do enjoy your work every chance I get to spend a little time on this site. I just wanted to know is she a Camden or Philly girl. I know you get this shit all the time about where she at an all, but I just wanted to know which city.

    Thanks.

  15. #4244

    Maria photos

    CJ:

    Long time fan of your artistry here. Just wanted to thank you for the awesome set of photos of Maria. I truly believe this is some of your finest work ever!

    Devon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape