Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 363 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4153
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    OMG Mike what a boner killer you are!

    Of course she is over 18. Right Johnny?

    ILP.
    Hmm Johnny taking the 5th? Maybe Mike was on point here?

  2. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    OK Wednesday was a nice day warm and sunny. So I took a drive down Broadway on the way home from work to see if there was any new talent on the street. I saw a couple of regulars Amanda and Heather. I saw no less than seven other WSWs. These girls I've never been with or recognize. None were really worth stopping for except the last one I saw. Not sure if she was a working girl or a civi. She was in an intense conversation with a black guy. She was dressed in black leggings and a pink top that showed her tummy. Hot body, really cute face, dirty blond hair. I plan on taking the Broadway drive home today just to try and spot her again. If she is selling I am buying! I will report back.

    Good Hunting Gents.

    KSW.
    Hi trying to post and not showing on can anyone tell me why? TheOne69.

  3. #4151

    Michelle

    On Broadway and chestnut Monday around 8:30 pm seen a few WSW out one caught my eye 5,0 100 lbs brunette light brown eyes cj has pictures of from Jan 2011 she looks a little beat up these days but her head game is serious BBBJCIM for a Jackson wearing cheata leggings & a white and blue jacket hope to catch her out there again. TheOne69.

  4. #4150

    Wednesday recon.

    OK Wednesday was a nice day warm and sunny. So I took a drive down Broadway on the way home from work to see if there was any new talent on the street. I saw a couple of regulars Amanda and Heather. I saw no less than seven other WSWs. These girls I've never been with or recognize. None were really worth stopping for except the last one I saw. Not sure if she was a working girl or a civi. She was in an intense conversation with a black guy. She was dressed in black leggings and a pink top that showed her tummy. Hot body, really cute face, dirty blond hair. I plan on taking the Broadway drive home today just to try and spot her again. If she is selling I am buying! I will report back.

    Good Hunting Gents.

    KSW.

  5. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    It scares me. Why does she only look to be 16? Has anyone carded her? RM.
    OMG Mike what a boner killer you are!

    Of course she is over 18. Right Johnny?

    ILP.

  6. #4148

    Little Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    I think Kat could be the next rock star of the South Jersey forum if she wanted to be.

    ILP.
    It scares me. Why does she only look to be 16? Has anyone carded her? RM.

  7. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    For those inquiring about Kat.

    She's rarely on broadway, she sees a few regulars.

    When I am with her today, I will ask if she needs more help.

    I take care of her very well, because she is worth it.

    I have my driver pick her up in the city and bring her to me.
    I think Kat could be the next rock star of the South Jersey forum if she wanted to be.

    ILP.

  8. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    For those inquiring about Kat.

    She's rarely on broadway, she sees a few regulars.

    When I am with her today, I will ask if she needs more help.

    I take care of her very well, because she is worth it.

    I have my driver pick her up in the city and bring her to me.
    Yes my mongering brudda can you hook me up with that little its bitsy ting of yours please. Kat sure does look mightly'delicious, I appreciate it my fello.

  9. #4145

    Fcuk

    Dam'it'bwoy I truly miss down there in NJ and Baltimore especially Camden yards'. Up here in IN ain't as popping as I would like it to be, Columbus Ohio is popping though but not like brdway. Work work work, psssshhh I hate this shit.

  10. #4144

    Kat

    For those inquiring about Kat.

    She's rarely on broadway, she sees a few regulars.

    When I am with her today, I will ask if she needs more help.

    I take care of her very well, because she is worth it.

    I have my driver pick her up in the city and bring her to me.

  11. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ah, to be 67 years old with a free place to stash porn and free time to spin stories. Is life good or what! LOL.
    Ah, to be childish with no real life of your own and nothing to do but harass those that do. Life is good! ROFLMBAO.

    CookyJar.

  12. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Mr. CJ don't let that get at you like that. And you are right in why you're doing this. This site in general is a part of pornography. I appreciate it since the day I got on here and all the smoke was clear. Thanks for the encouragement mann' you and me, we are kool. Fuck him.
    Not to worry! Life is good. It's short! Too short to be sweating the small stuff. Judging others isn't my thing. I enjoy what I do and let others do what they do. There is too much fun out there to be worried about the bullshit.

    CookyJar.

  13. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    OK you did it. I am jealous and would love to sample that little cutie.

    She looks awesome! YUM YUM!

    Thanks.

    KSW.

  14. #4140
    Ah, to be 67 years old with a free place to stash porn and free time to spin stories. Is life good or what! LOL.

  15. #4139

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    How about a pic Johnny? Make us all jealous.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kat.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape