Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 807 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3798

    LE status

    Anyone been out lately and know if the LE presence has slowed down. Wanting to take a cruise, but make sure it's worth the trouble.

  2. #3797
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    She IS LE! A streetwalker is not going to waste time talking at your window, as they are vulnerable to LEO at that time as well. They get in quickly to get the action started. Anyone who hangs around the outside of your car having conversation is either trouble or asking for trouble.

    DRIVE OFF!

    Coochie (stopped once for talking to streetwalker, and didn't like it) Eater.

    God Bless You All!
    Maybe all the talk here about stings has me paranoid, but I passed on a few last night. There were a lot of girls out there, but I was being careful. The ones that seemed safest were of no interest, the ones I was interested in seemed as though they could be LEO. One girl at around 22/ G wandered off of G by a block. I drove around and found her talking to a car. 10 minutes later, she was still there by the car and I left the area completely. Could be a handler, could be LEO, but I wasn't taking chances either way.

  3. #3796

    If she doesn't get in your Vehicle.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    And if she won't get in your vehicle she just might be LE.
    She IS LE! A streetwalker is not going to waste time talking at your window, as they are vulnerable to LEO at that time as well. They get in quickly to get the action started. Anyone who hangs around the outside of your car having conversation is either trouble or asking for trouble.

    DRIVE OFF!

    Coochie (stopped once for talking to streetwalker, and didn't like it) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  4. #3795

    Eyes forward

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    And if she won't get in your vehicle she just might be LE.
    Ditto, I never say a word until she gets in and we are driving. If she starts talking about stuff or asking more than something to the effect "can I get in? I drive off.

  5. #3794

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a post of a video about an hour ago on social media that LE is out doing busts on 26 G. Sadly the guy was chatting through the window and the catch was the female was putting her hair up in a bun. An undercover charger rolled right up and blocked the guy in with some marked squads.
    Thanks for the heads up on all the LE activity in the area. Certainly adds an element of risk to the hobby. 20 years of hobbying in NYC and NJ and I was only caught by LE once in a house sting and let go with a warning.

  6. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    Well uncle LEO is always going to be around keep your head on a swivel don't talk thru the window and if it looks TGTBT it is be safe.
    And if she won't get in your vehicle she just might be LE.

  7. #3792

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    Well uncle LEO is always going to be around keep your head on a swivel don't talk thru the window and if it looks TGTBT it is be safe.
    Chevy1969 always keep your wit's about you. There are a lot a dangerous and desperate people out there. While hunting remember the Uncle LEO is hunting you.

  8. #3791

    Popping your Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy1969  [View Original Post]
    Though not really. Gentlemen I am not from your area but am a long time lurker and have never pulled the trigger on any SW. But I mean to this weekend. Reading your dreams has got me an itch that must be scratched. I feel after reading the rules and 50 pages of posts I am ready. A few years ago I did try a few backpage girls but the experiences left me unsatisfied. I am going to be in town this weekend and am going to take the leap into hunting. Though the recent posts have indicated a Uncle LEO hanging around a lot has me worrried. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen might toss a newbie a bone and PM me Diana's number if available. Based on your reviews she is right up my alley. I saw a post that said she left it in a car so it might be a long shot but I'd like to try to arrange at least a preplanned pick up spot off the major drags. If you can help great. If not wish me luck on my first hunt.
    Well uncle LEO is always going to be around keep your head on a swivel don't talk thru the window and if it looks TGTBT it is be safe.

  9. #3790
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy1969  [View Original Post]
    Though not really. Gentlemen I am not from your area but am a long time lurker and have never pulled the trigger on any SW. But I mean to this weekend. Reading your dreams has got me an itch that must be scratched. I feel after reading the rules and 50 pages of posts I am ready. A few years ago I did try a few backpage girls but the experiences left me unsatisfied. I am going to be in town this weekend and am going to take the leap into hunting. Though the recent posts have indicated a Uncle LEO hanging around a lot has me worrried. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen might toss a newbie a bone and PM me Diana's number if available. Based on your reviews she is right up my alley. I saw a post that said she left it in a car so it might be a long shot but I'd like to try to arrange at least a preplanned pick up spot off the major drags. If you can help great. If not wish me luck on my first hunt.
    I don't know Diana so good luck on your first hunt.

  10. #3789

    Popping my Cherry

    Though not really. Gentlemen I am not from your area but am a long time lurker and have never pulled the trigger on any SW. But I mean to this weekend. Reading your dreams has got me an itch that must be scratched. I feel after reading the rules and 50 pages of posts I am ready. A few years ago I did try a few backpage girls but the experiences left me unsatisfied. I am going to be in town this weekend and am going to take the leap into hunting. Though the recent posts have indicated a Uncle LEO hanging around a lot has me worrried. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen might toss a newbie a bone and PM me Diana's number if available. Based on your reviews she is right up my alley. I saw a post that said she left it in a car so it might be a long shot but I'd like to try to arrange at least a preplanned pick up spot off the major drags. If you can help great. If not wish me luck on my first hunt.

  11. #3788

    Looking for a new playmate

    Hey brothers looking for a new party / playmate can't find chilli or a couple others I used to use I'd appreciate some help pm me thanks and be safe.

  12. #3787
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a post of a video about an hour ago on social media that LE is out doing busts on 26 G. Sadly the guy was chatting through the window and the catch was the female was putting her hair up in a bun. An undercover charger rolled right up and blocked the guy in with some marked squads.
    When the police decoy plays with her hair that's the signal that she was offered $$$ for sex. Then the other coppers come and take him away. Been that way for years. Poor guy.

  13. #3786

    Careful

    Just saw a post of a video about an hour ago on social media that LE is out doing busts on 26 G. Sadly the guy was chatting through the window and the catch was the female was putting her hair up in a bun. An undercover charger rolled right up and blocked the guy in with some marked squads.

  14. #3785

    New to Milwaukee / Wisconsin

    Hello Fellow Hobbyist's.

    Recently moved here from the east coast and looking to pick up my hobby and found this board and been reading to see where the action is. I was in West Allis today for lunch and knew I was close to an area I've seen shared here so cruised down national to from 76th to 6th St. Then cut over to GF back up to 30th. Saw some LE but nothing that looked like hobby material. Maybe it's too early in the day or I wasn't in the right area. I know I'm new being first post but just looking to see I was at least in the general area. If anyone is heading to NNJ I can help out with some hot spots.

    Be safe.

  15. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I once did websites for providers in Madison and one of my gals went to Waukesha for an appointment. She walks into the hotel room and there are like five guys in there. They grab her purse, and finding rubbers in it, they claim that that proves intent and they charge her with soliciting under Waukesha's own ordinance, which is different than the state ordinance. They wham her with a $650 fine. Because it's a city or county ordinance, it doesn't show up on CCAP, but the dollar amount is at least 2 1/2 X as much as the state law. They drop the ticket on her, give her her purse back and boot her out the door. When she gets in the car she checks her purse, all her cash and a joint she had are gone.

    UNCLE LEO STRIKES AGAIN!

    No wonder you don't see anyone there.

    Coochie (keep your dick in Milwaukee) Eater.

    God Bless You All!
    I remember a Madison girl (Carrie?) that got busted in Brookfield the same way some years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape