Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 805 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 12069
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3804

    Brenda

    Picked up Brenda on 14th and G on Southside. Cute red head super skinny. Stopped, she jumped in showed me some sad looking boobs for LE check and headed to a secluded spot. She is very talented with BBJCIMWS Stupid me turned off car and it got like an oven in the car. She was a trooper and just kept on going. Took a break to start car and cool down a little bit. Back at it and then she got very into it allowed roaming with FIV for a quick pop. No digits, but if I see her again I would stop again. Damage was $25.

  2. #3803

    Chrisie

    Out yesterday on the south loop 12 & GF, pick up Chrisie WSW spinner blonde hair. Talks way to much, but got the job done. BBBJ take direction well can go deep if that's what you like. Would be a great FS girl. No phone sorry. Worth the pick up, if you can shut her up.

  3. #3802

    More visits

    Scooped up Amy off Nat 2 weeks ago. Got a sloppy BBBJ. Only thing is, I got a bacteria thing from her. She was probably 30 yo WSW. Was ok but this has me down still even getting a antibiotic.

    Picked Vonny on gf. A nice curvy BSW with nice lips and tits. But she claimed she's not on drugs and didn't take street prices. Still got her # though. The number pops a fake BP ad but a close resemblance.

    Then I got Britney late on gf last week. Cute spinner young BSW. Talked her into BBBJ but she didn't like it. Had great see's to play with and suck. She's in it for the money. Had to really push hard to talk and get this one to work. Never got her #.

  4. #3801

    Maggie

    Took a stroll out on the south loop tonight and had a dream about Maggie on L. She is still uglier than sh at t but still gives one of the best BBBJCIM's around. Takes direction, never complains, DT all the way through, lots of attention to the boys, pretty much anything you want. She doesn't mind you pushing her head up and down so I usually see how fast I can go which she doesn't mind at all. She only asks that you let her know before you cim. I remember a few years back I had a dream with her and I layed her on her back in the back of a van, climbed on top of her face and went to town ending with a load all over her face, she stays on it and rarely needs a break. We need more like her here in the Mil.

  5. #3800

    Take a drive

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForWSWS  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been out lately and know if the LE presence has slowed down. Wanting to take a cruise, but make sure it's worth the trouble.
    No risk in driving the streets you have read about in the forum below. Drive around, if you see LEO then don't pick anyone up and leave the area. If you don't, go for it. Good luck and let us know what you find.

  6. #3799

    G

    Had a dream last week was driving down g at 3 pm and saw 3 obvious SW 1 was a very skinny WSW second was a real thick BSW third was a very attractive BSW with long hair so I pulled over on first cross street. She hoped right in. We drove a few blocks and I asked her if she had a spot and the spot she took me was very busy so we drove and found a nice quiet spot. She was on her text the whole time we were driving and dint say but a few words. Then she asked me if I had a cover and I didn't she said she never did it without the cover then asked if I was clean I told her yes then she went to work. Bad experience all around more hand than mouth damage was 30 didn't even ask for her number as I would never repete unless she improved her service. She was very attractive and looked to be in her 20's thought it would be alot more fun than it was.

  7. #3798
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Send PM's for stuff like this.

    A2

  8. #3797

    LE status

    Anyone been out lately and know if the LE presence has slowed down. Wanting to take a cruise, but make sure it's worth the trouble.

  9. #3796
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    She IS LE! A streetwalker is not going to waste time talking at your window, as they are vulnerable to LEO at that time as well. They get in quickly to get the action started. Anyone who hangs around the outside of your car having conversation is either trouble or asking for trouble.

    DRIVE OFF!

    Coochie (stopped once for talking to streetwalker, and didn't like it) Eater.

    God Bless You All!
    Maybe all the talk here about stings has me paranoid, but I passed on a few last night. There were a lot of girls out there, but I was being careful. The ones that seemed safest were of no interest, the ones I was interested in seemed as though they could be LEO. One girl at around 22/ G wandered off of G by a block. I drove around and found her talking to a car. 10 minutes later, she was still there by the car and I left the area completely. Could be a handler, could be LEO, but I wasn't taking chances either way.

  10. #3795

    If she doesn't get in your Vehicle.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    And if she won't get in your vehicle she just might be LE.
    She IS LE! A streetwalker is not going to waste time talking at your window, as they are vulnerable to LEO at that time as well. They get in quickly to get the action started. Anyone who hangs around the outside of your car having conversation is either trouble or asking for trouble.

    DRIVE OFF!

    Coochie (stopped once for talking to streetwalker, and didn't like it) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  11. #3794

    Eyes forward

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    And if she won't get in your vehicle she just might be LE.
    Ditto, I never say a word until she gets in and we are driving. If she starts talking about stuff or asking more than something to the effect "can I get in? I drive off.

  12. #3793

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a post of a video about an hour ago on social media that LE is out doing busts on 26 G. Sadly the guy was chatting through the window and the catch was the female was putting her hair up in a bun. An undercover charger rolled right up and blocked the guy in with some marked squads.
    Thanks for the heads up on all the LE activity in the area. Certainly adds an element of risk to the hobby. 20 years of hobbying in NYC and NJ and I was only caught by LE once in a house sting and let go with a warning.

  13. #3792
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    Well uncle LEO is always going to be around keep your head on a swivel don't talk thru the window and if it looks TGTBT it is be safe.
    And if she won't get in your vehicle she just might be LE.

  14. #3791

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    Well uncle LEO is always going to be around keep your head on a swivel don't talk thru the window and if it looks TGTBT it is be safe.
    Chevy1969 always keep your wit's about you. There are a lot a dangerous and desperate people out there. While hunting remember the Uncle LEO is hunting you.

  15. #3790

    Popping your Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy1969  [View Original Post]
    Though not really. Gentlemen I am not from your area but am a long time lurker and have never pulled the trigger on any SW. But I mean to this weekend. Reading your dreams has got me an itch that must be scratched. I feel after reading the rules and 50 pages of posts I am ready. A few years ago I did try a few backpage girls but the experiences left me unsatisfied. I am going to be in town this weekend and am going to take the leap into hunting. Though the recent posts have indicated a Uncle LEO hanging around a lot has me worrried. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen might toss a newbie a bone and PM me Diana's number if available. Based on your reviews she is right up my alley. I saw a post that said she left it in a car so it might be a long shot but I'd like to try to arrange at least a preplanned pick up spot off the major drags. If you can help great. If not wish me luck on my first hunt.
    Well uncle LEO is always going to be around keep your head on a swivel don't talk thru the window and if it looks TGTBT it is be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape