Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 805 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a post of a video about an hour ago on social media that LE is out doing busts on 26 G. Sadly the guy was chatting through the window and the catch was the female was putting her hair up in a bun. An undercover charger rolled right up and blocked the guy in with some marked squads.
    When the police decoy plays with her hair that's the signal that she was offered $$$ for sex. Then the other coppers come and take him away. Been that way for years. Poor guy.

  2. #3785

    Careful

    Just saw a post of a video about an hour ago on social media that LE is out doing busts on 26 G. Sadly the guy was chatting through the window and the catch was the female was putting her hair up in a bun. An undercover charger rolled right up and blocked the guy in with some marked squads.

  3. #3784

    New to Milwaukee / Wisconsin

    Hello Fellow Hobbyist's.

    Recently moved here from the east coast and looking to pick up my hobby and found this board and been reading to see where the action is. I was in West Allis today for lunch and knew I was close to an area I've seen shared here so cruised down national to from 76th to 6th St. Then cut over to GF back up to 30th. Saw some LE but nothing that looked like hobby material. Maybe it's too early in the day or I wasn't in the right area. I know I'm new being first post but just looking to see I was at least in the general area. If anyone is heading to NNJ I can help out with some hot spots.

    Be safe.

  4. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I once did websites for providers in Madison and one of my gals went to Waukesha for an appointment. She walks into the hotel room and there are like five guys in there. They grab her purse, and finding rubbers in it, they claim that that proves intent and they charge her with soliciting under Waukesha's own ordinance, which is different than the state ordinance. They wham her with a $650 fine. Because it's a city or county ordinance, it doesn't show up on CCAP, but the dollar amount is at least 2 1/2 X as much as the state law. They drop the ticket on her, give her her purse back and boot her out the door. When she gets in the car she checks her purse, all her cash and a joint she had are gone.

    UNCLE LEO STRIKES AGAIN!

    No wonder you don't see anyone there.

    Coochie (keep your dick in Milwaukee) Eater.

    God Bless You All!
    I remember a Madison girl (Carrie?) that got busted in Brookfield the same way some years ago.

  5. #3782

    Repeat customer x2

    A week or two ago I found some girls to repeat with. First was Ellie again. She's the hot Asian mix I have reported on a lot. She gave a nice sloppy BBBJ. She was happy about finishing in her mouth but where else would I do it? She was looking in between her best and worse. She super great.

    Next day I picked up Sammy. She's red head with it all pulled up usually. Pretty cute. Had a good BBBJ from her too. Only thing gross was she spits and goes on to tell me how she has to spit as phlegm has come in her throat and cum is staying on it. Really grossed me out thinking she was sick or something. Skills were ok.

  6. #3781

    Oh Man! Waukesha

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    I think the generally lower crime levels in Waukesha help to keep street walking to a minimum. Sure, there are likely many potential customers but uncle LEO also has plenty of time on their hands to respond to neighborhood complaints. In Milwaukee the longer response times leave a lot of minor stuff unchecked. There is also a sort of feedback loop. Establishing a new stroll takes multiple providers and customers walking and seeking all all times of the day and night. Without a sort of critical mass of participants and an otherwise occupied uncle LEO things could never get started there.
    I once did websites for providers in Madison and one of my gals went to Waukesha for an appointment. She walks into the hotel room and there are like five guys in there. They grab her purse, and finding rubbers in it, they claim that that proves intent and they charge her with soliciting under Waukesha's own ordinance, which is different than the state ordinance. They wham her with a $650 fine. Because it's a city or county ordinance, it doesn't show up on CCAP, but the dollar amount is at least 2 1/2 X as much as the state law. They drop the ticket on her, give her her purse back and boot her out the door. When she gets in the car she checks her purse, all her cash and a joint she had are gone.

    UNCLE LEO STRIKES AGAIN!

    No wonder you don't see anyone there.

    Coochie (keep your dick in Milwaukee) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  7. #3780

    South Loop

    Drove up G this afternoon and didn't see anything. On the way back down saw a blonde WSW with a cute face in the bus shelter in the low 20's. Gave me many looks and nods, but was a tad too chunky for my taste. Checked out the area and didn't see any LEO's, but it always makes me a little leery when the girl stays in one spot.

  8. #3779

    Sunday AM cruise

    So I wanted to get out there early Sunday morning, but slept in a little longer than I expected. Hit the south side around 8 am. Nothing seen on GF or Nat after several passes. Headed over to Linc, and saw a WSW around 15th, did a drive by, and headed around the block. Met her at the corner of 14th and Linc. Exchanged looks, and she hoped right in.

    Said her name is Krista, she is a blondish thin white girl, small tits, and ass. Off we went to my spot, she was bragging about how she gives great head, and I will agree it was pretty good. More importantly is her great attitude, she did not rush or have any attitude at all. She stayed on my cock the whole time, and took direction like a champ. She got the job done and I got her digits for a return trip. Said she is living out of a car on the southside somewhere, and she has a habit that she must feed.

    Overall a good experience, and I would repeat due to the good attitude, and good performance. I will share her digits, but please no first time posters.

  9. #3778

    LEO is everywhere!

    Gentlemen:

    Shop carefully tonight. Took a swing thru the south loop. Down Nat, up G. Saw at least 4 cop cars. Some hidden, some not. One had a guy pulled over. I abandoned the area quickly.

    Headed north on 27, took a left on Lisbon. Saw 2 girls, and 3 cop cars. Went home.

    Be safe.

  10. #3777

    Ntg

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLovr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for my ignorance, but what does NTF mean, and is that what is shown on the window instead of a 2 or a 3? I tried acronyms.com, and it wasn't of any help here that I noticed anyway. FYI.
    Neighborhood Task Force.

  11. #3776
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    Next time you encounter this, take note of the district marking on the cars (usually in the smaller segment of the back door windows). The north loop should be 3 and the south loop 2. The MPD has an extra floating district NTF which, among other things, is used to respond to neighborhood complaints with an overwhelming, but temporary, presence. So if you start seeing a bunch of NTF units you should probably just take the night off.
    Sorry for my ignorance, but what does NTF mean, and is that what is shown on the window instead of a 2 or a 3? I tried acronyms.com, and it wasn't of any help here that I noticed anyway. FYI.

  12. #3775
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyWilliam  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Milwaukee next week can you hook me up with some photos, maybe a map, and digits? I'll trry and return the favor if possible.

    Thanks.
    This really made me laugh and I was going to post a very sarcastic reply, but I think that might be lost. So instead, Wes, if you're going to be in this hobby you have to be willing to do some homework. No one is going to give you what you're asking for, especially with 3 posts. Do some research, take one for the team, report back, and good things will come your way.

  13. #3774

    Heading to Milwaukee

    I'm heading to Milwaukee next week can you hook me up with some photos, maybe a map, and digits? I'll trry and return the favor if possible.

    Thanks.

  14. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Is there a north run still? I'm going in that direction tonight. I know a bridge was out but let me know. Also any good spots. I can share my south spots if needed.
    Lisbon From 28th to 35th is probably your best bet for working girls. The bridge on North Ave and 30th is out. Not much going activity on North these days.

  15. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    FYI - 5:30 PM on Wed July 1 there is a sting on GF. Two gals, one I got this (poor) photo of. Sheriff has a van around the block and an unmarked silver Chrysler with heavily tinted windows is the pull-over car. Some poor dude got stopped at 18th and now they're at 26th.
    Damn she got an ass for days too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape