Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 350 of 799 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 11975
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    No those are summers pics but some girl may have stolen them to post so if it's not her then it's full on fake out.
    Yes I know the pictures are of her. I definitely know her when I see her. But what throws me off is why would a well known provider that's actually good change her name an number an claime she's "new". Not to mention whom ever it is changed the add twice an then completely took it down. I do know that she's doing good an had gotten a boy friend. But as far as coming back she wasn't going to for now.

  2. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob777  [View Original Post]
    Have been with this girl twice she is stunningly beautiful. Easy to contact and just very deffernt than most providers. She is a cute blonde spinner that lives what she does no management or habitswhich I huge for me. She is very sweet and wholesome so not the girl that you would think would be posting. Pm me for any details.
    I agree with Sponge bob she is TGTBT. But she is very real. Genuinely nice, and sweet. She is about 4'10" tiny spinner beautiful face. I thought she was under aged at first. But she confirmed her 23 yr age.

    She drives herself and solo. Considering her size I would be worried if I were her.

  3. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones1101  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me a price of 450.450 per hour!! I remembered her from before and it wasn't that high. SHe said she is off drugs now gained some weight and is a ten. The price quoted was too steep for me to confirm.

  4. #6737

    Krystal, The little piece of heaven.

    Hi All:

    Had an amazing dream with Krystal. Here is the link.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...eaven/12839351

    She was on time. She came in, did a quick LEO check. Chatted a bit while I smoked. Asked politely for the donation (3) and counted the Jacksons. Mentioned that any Tip would be appreciated. Then went into the bedroom. Stripped her cloths. And down to Business. Had an amazing time. This is most definitely my ATF. She gave the best GFE I have ever had. I guess even better than my exGF. Wow. She blew my mind away. I don't know if wants me to share any details publicly. Has nice bolt-ons. Amazing kisser. She can kiss and spoon / cuddle like she means it. Amazing session. This is my ATF. Give her a try. You won't regret it. PM me for details. Damage was reasonable. YMMV.

    Stay safe guys.

    -BD.

  5. #6736
    It is the same Summer near post and us1. Her hair color is changed to light brown. . Her mgt lives a couple doors down from her. And she kept the back door open. Wasn't feeling it.

  6. #6735
    No those are summers pics but some girl may have stolen them to post so if it's not her then it's full on fake out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    I really don't think it is her tho. I think someone is either impersonating her or some guy is messing with her. Not really sure.

  7. #6734

    Unsure

    I really don't think it is her tho. I think someone is either impersonating her or some guy is messing with her. Not really sure.

  8. #6733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    411 on body rub Ronnie?

    Anyone seen her? Anything other than HJ? Service attitude?

    Thanks.

  9. #6732

    Look who's back!


  10. #6731

    Looks like little spinner "Summer" is back as Holly


  11. #6730
    Have been with this girl twice she is stunningly beautiful. Easy to contact and just very deffernt than most providers. She is a cute blonde spinner that lives what she does no management or habitswhich I huge for me. She is very sweet and wholesome so not the girl that you would think would be posting. Pm me for any details.

  12. #6729

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Any info on brooke http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ation/12949948 my aft is still on vac miss her been seeing tanpanga but she is hard to get ahold of somtimes.
    Small breasts, glasses and she knows how to strum. Just my kind of girl. Hopefully someone will develop more actionable intel before my next visit to the Space Coast!!

  13. #6728

    Tgtbt?

    Hi All,

    Just saw this ad:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...th-me/13071026

    Seems TGTBT. Did a TinEye search, some pics came back with a "0" results and 1 pic came back with "7". All look the same. She posted in Savanna a couple of days ago. Further Google showed that she is a traveler. Been around the US.

    This is what google search on one of her pics returned:

    https://goo.gl/QxkI5W

    Stay safe and Hobby Hard.

    -BD.

  14. #6727

    Brooke

    Any info on brooke http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ation/12949948 my aft is still on vac miss her been seeing tanpanga but she is hard to get ahold of somtimes.

  15. 07-22-15 18:04


  16. #6726

    Honey Details

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsFire  [View Original Post]
    I have the very great fortune to dream about Honey last night. Hands down one of the most beautiful women I've ever dreamed about in hobby or not. Just found my new ATF http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...coast/12361415.
    Seriouse lack of details is not going to get anyone to visit her, glad you had fun.

    I know her facebook page, I wasn't impressed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape