Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 11975
-
07-23-15 18:57 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 825Yes I know the pictures are of her. I definitely know her when I see her. But what throws me off is why would a well known provider that's actually good change her name an number an claime she's "new". Not to mention whom ever it is changed the add twice an then completely took it down. I do know that she's doing good an had gotten a boy friend. But as far as coming back she wasn't going to for now.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 18:36 #6739Regular Member

Posts: 21I agree with Sponge bob she is TGTBT. But she is very real. Genuinely nice, and sweet. She is about 4'10" tiny spinner beautiful face. I thought she was under aged at first. But she confirmed her 23 yr age.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob777
[View Original Post]
She drives herself and solo. Considering her size I would be worried if I were her.
-
07-23-15 18:30 #6738Regular Member

Posts: 21She quoted me a price of 450.450 per hour!! I remembered her from before and it wasn't that high. SHe said she is off drugs now gained some weight and is a ten. The price quoted was too steep for me to confirm.
Originally Posted by Jones1101
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 18:27 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 49Krystal, The little piece of heaven.
Hi All:
Had an amazing dream with Krystal. Here is the link.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...eaven/12839351
She was on time. She came in, did a quick LEO check. Chatted a bit while I smoked. Asked politely for the donation (3) and counted the Jacksons. Mentioned that any Tip would be appreciated. Then went into the bedroom. Stripped her cloths. And down to Business. Had an amazing time. This is most definitely my ATF. She gave the best GFE I have ever had. I guess even better than my exGF. Wow. She blew my mind away. I don't know if wants me to share any details publicly. Has nice bolt-ons. Amazing kisser. She can kiss and spoon / cuddle like she means it. Amazing session. This is my ATF. Give her a try. You won't regret it. PM me for details. Damage was reasonable. YMMV.
Stay safe guys.
-BD.
-
07-23-15 18:25 #6736Regular Member

Posts: 21It is the same Summer near post and us1. Her hair color is changed to light brown. . Her mgt lives a couple doors down from her. And she kept the back door open. Wasn't feeling it.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 17:49 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 566No those are summers pics but some girl may have stolen them to post so if it's not her then it's full on fake out.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 16:34 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 825Unsure
I really don't think it is her tho. I think someone is either impersonating her or some guy is messing with her. Not really sure.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 14:08 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 920411 on body rub Ronnie?
Anyone seen her? Anything other than HJ? Service attitude?
Thanks.
-
07-23-15 13:01 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 209Look who's back!
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-town/13071321
She was well reviewed last year.
-
07-23-15 12:11 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 566Looks like little spinner "Summer" is back as Holly
-
07-23-15 10:59 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 51Have been with this girl twice she is stunningly beautiful. Easy to contact and just very deffernt than most providers. She is a cute blonde spinner that lives what she does no management or habitswhich I huge for me. She is very sweet and wholesome so not the girl that you would think would be posting. Pm me for any details.
Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 09:02 #6729Banned Member

Posts: 973Brooke
Small breasts, glasses and she knows how to strum. Just my kind of girl. Hopefully someone will develop more actionable intel before my next visit to the Space Coast!!
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-15 20:48 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 49Tgtbt?
Hi All,
Just saw this ad:
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...th-me/13071026
Seems TGTBT. Did a TinEye search, some pics came back with a "0" results and 1 pic came back with "7". All look the same. She posted in Savanna a couple of days ago. Further Google showed that she is a traveler. Been around the US.
This is what google search on one of her pics returned:
https://goo.gl/QxkI5W
Stay safe and Hobby Hard.
-BD.
-
07-22-15 20:30 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 92Brooke
Any info on brooke http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ation/12949948 my aft is still on vac miss her been seeing tanpanga but she is hard to get ahold of somtimes.
-
07-22-15 18:04
Advertiser-Escort
-
07-22-15 12:39 #6726

Posts: 397Honey Details
Seriouse lack of details is not going to get anyone to visit her, glad you had fun.
Originally Posted by DragonsFire
[View Original Post]
I know her facebook page, I wasn't impressed.

















