Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 12089
-
07-23-15 23:09 #3794Senior Member

Posts: 185Eyes forward
Ditto, I never say a word until she gets in and we are driving. If she starts talking about stuff or asking more than something to the effect "can I get in? I drive off.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 16:08 #3793Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Thanks for the heads up on all the LE activity in the area. Certainly adds an element of risk to the hobby. 20 years of hobbying in NYC and NJ and I was only caught by LE once in a house sting and let go with a warning.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 14:29 #3792Senior Member

Posts: 2814And if she won't get in your vehicle she just might be LE.
Originally Posted by GoaTrail
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 13:50 #3791Regular Member

Posts: 17Hunter
Chevy1969 always keep your wit's about you. There are a lot a dangerous and desperate people out there. While hunting remember the Uncle LEO is hunting you.
Originally Posted by GoaTrail
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 11:51 #3790Senior Member

Posts: 123Popping your Cherry
Well uncle LEO is always going to be around keep your head on a swivel don't talk thru the window and if it looks TGTBT it is be safe.
Originally Posted by Chevy1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 11:23 #3789Senior Member

Posts: 2814I don't know Diana so good luck on your first hunt.
Originally Posted by Chevy1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-15 10:24 #3788Regular Member

Posts: 1Popping my Cherry
Though not really. Gentlemen I am not from your area but am a long time lurker and have never pulled the trigger on any SW. But I mean to this weekend. Reading your dreams has got me an itch that must be scratched. I feel after reading the rules and 50 pages of posts I am ready. A few years ago I did try a few backpage girls but the experiences left me unsatisfied. I am going to be in town this weekend and am going to take the leap into hunting. Though the recent posts have indicated a Uncle LEO hanging around a lot has me worrried. I was wondering if any of you fine gentlemen might toss a newbie a bone and PM me Diana's number if available. Based on your reviews she is right up my alley. I saw a post that said she left it in a car so it might be a long shot but I'd like to try to arrange at least a preplanned pick up spot off the major drags. If you can help great. If not wish me luck on my first hunt.
-
07-23-15 09:02 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 123Looking for a new playmate
Hey brothers looking for a new party / playmate can't find chilli or a couple others I used to use I'd appreciate some help pm me thanks and be safe.
-
07-22-15 23:34 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 2814When the police decoy plays with her hair that's the signal that she was offered $$$ for sex. Then the other coppers come and take him away. Been that way for years. Poor guy.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-15 20:00 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 393Careful
Just saw a post of a video about an hour ago on social media that LE is out doing busts on 26 G. Sadly the guy was chatting through the window and the catch was the female was putting her hair up in a bun. An undercover charger rolled right up and blocked the guy in with some marked squads.
-
07-22-15 15:43 #3784Regular Member

Posts: 3New to Milwaukee / Wisconsin
Hello Fellow Hobbyist's.
Recently moved here from the east coast and looking to pick up my hobby and found this board and been reading to see where the action is. I was in West Allis today for lunch and knew I was close to an area I've seen shared here so cruised down national to from 76th to 6th St. Then cut over to GF back up to 30th. Saw some LE but nothing that looked like hobby material. Maybe it's too early in the day or I wasn't in the right area. I know I'm new being first post but just looking to see I was at least in the general area. If anyone is heading to NNJ I can help out with some hot spots.
Be safe.
-
07-15-15 18:55 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 1323I remember a Madison girl (Carrie?) that got busted in Brookfield the same way some years ago.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-15 09:06 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 747Repeat customer x2
A week or two ago I found some girls to repeat with. First was Ellie again. She's the hot Asian mix I have reported on a lot. She gave a nice sloppy BBBJ. She was happy about finishing in her mouth but where else would I do it? She was looking in between her best and worse. She super great.
Next day I picked up Sammy. She's red head with it all pulled up usually. Pretty cute. Had a good BBBJ from her too. Only thing gross was she spits and goes on to tell me how she has to spit as phlegm has come in her throat and cum is staying on it. Really grossed me out thinking she was sick or something. Skills were ok.
-
07-14-15 12:14 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 1363Oh Man! Waukesha
I once did websites for providers in Madison and one of my gals went to Waukesha for an appointment. She walks into the hotel room and there are like five guys in there. They grab her purse, and finding rubbers in it, they claim that that proves intent and they charge her with soliciting under Waukesha's own ordinance, which is different than the state ordinance. They wham her with a $650 fine. Because it's a city or county ordinance, it doesn't show up on CCAP, but the dollar amount is at least 2 1/2 X as much as the state law. They drop the ticket on her, give her her purse back and boot her out the door. When she gets in the car she checks her purse, all her cash and a joint she had are gone.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
UNCLE LEO STRIKES AGAIN!
No wonder you don't see anyone there.
Coochie (keep your dick in Milwaukee) Eater.
God Bless You All!
-
07-12-15 16:30 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 370South Loop
Drove up G this afternoon and didn't see anything. On the way back down saw a blonde WSW with a cute face in the bus shelter in the low 20's. Gave me many looks and nods, but was a tad too chunky for my taste. Checked out the area and didn't see any LEO's, but it always makes me a little leery when the girl stays in one spot.










Reply With Quote





