Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 805 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 12069
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3624
    Had a dream the other night that I was down on the south loop and was surprised with how many were out. Picked up a brunette that looked better afar than she did sitting in my vehicle but what the hell I wasn't interested in looking into her eyes just wanted to see the back of her head going up and down. Did the LEO check as we started driving and she said it was 40 for BBBJCIM. Well I must of lost my mind and slammed on the brakes and this poor little thing slid forward and hit her head on the dash. Opps after making sure she was ok I told her I had 20 and if she was good a tip could be had. Drove around found a quiet spot and didn't have to say anything she went in eyes wide open and proceeded with one of the better sessions I have had in awhile. Lots of slurping and moaning and that was all it took as I deposited a fresh load down her throat. Took her back to her spot and said her name was Amanda and gave me digits to just call next time I want to have a dream.

  2. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Seems that you found a good one there. Where did you pick her up?
    Was on gf. Said FS for 40 both a BJ and FS for 60.

  3. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Ran into desire last night for 20 CBJ. She's a petite BSW who seems super clean. Is only 20 too. Chatted until we found a spot and she stayed true all the way to the end. Super cool girl. Says she's no longer on BP but I have digits to repeat. Top 3 SW experience based on cute looks, body, friendliness a mm the seeming to be clean.
    Seems that you found a good one there. Where did you pick her up?

  4. #3621

    Desire

    Ran into desire last night for 20 CBJ. She's a petite BSW who seems super clean. Is only 20 too. Chatted until we found a spot and she stayed true all the way to the end. Super cool girl. Says she's no longer on BP but I have digits to repeat. Top 3 SW experience based on cute looks, body, friendliness a mm the seeming to be clean.

  5. #3620

    Talent Yes Success No

    I had a little time and I hit the south loops. Lots of good talent out. Picked up Mandy.

    She wanted the donation up front and she had to stop for something first. Well that is not going to happen. Then she didn't want to go to a notel with me as she had a $100 BP date scheduled. She wouldn't give me her number said she was on BP and I could look it up. Well we agreed I could feel her pussy for 10. Nice wet and womanly. Not stinky not odorless just womanly. I liked but we could not work out a deal and I dropped her off.

    I had a date scheduled with Paris from a number given to me by an other SM. Well she was not on time. Rescheduled for later. She missed the reschedule. I went back to the streets.

    I get a text that Paris is ready and 5 minutes away. I agree to pick up Paris. Of course I see Mandy and she wants me to date her now. She said she canceled her BP date and was ready to go for a ride with me. Nope I do not do that. If I make a date I show up for it. Sorry I didn't get to see Mandy but I had a good time with Paris.

    I searched BP when I got back to the computer and couldn't find the number. So if any SM has her number and would PM it to me I would consider her for a future date.

  6. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by CWill68  [View Original Post]
    I did not know this! That's very good info! Thanks JackFlack!
    I have also noticed an increased presence of LEO on the south loop. I've been back from my work out-of-town for about a month now. I've taken the drive several times, but most nights I haven't been comfortable enough to pull over. Only picked up one girl in that time, in the upper 20's on G.

  7. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    Next time you encounter this, take note of the district marking on the cars (usually in the smaller segment of the back door windows). The north loop should be 3 and the south loop 2. The MPD has an extra floating district NTF which, among other things, is used to respond to neighborhood complaints with an overwhelming, but temporary, presence. So if you start seeing a bunch of NTF units you should probably just take the night off.
    I did not know this! That's very good info! Thanks JackFlack!

  8. #3617

    Uncle LEO's wild ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeltrain  [View Original Post]
    Youall pay to much taxes to carry this meany squads. Every other car was a black and white, and some unmarkeds just sitting with two officers in them. That are working no action out from 7 to10. I managed to find one on Nat, and safely scoop, Jin will find her agen, worth the trubble.
    Next time you encounter this, take note of the district marking on the cars (usually in the smaller segment of the back door windows). The north loop should be 3 and the south loop 2. The MPD has an extra floating district NTF which, among other things, is used to respond to neighborhood complaints with an overwhelming, but temporary, presence. So if you start seeing a bunch of NTF units you should probably just take the night off.

  9. #3616

    Lynn

    I saw an old friend recently off of 16th and Orchard. I thought she was out of the business and officially she is but was willing to go for a ride. She hasn't lost her touch although she is much older. She is behaving herself but said I can share her digits with a few trusted friends. She has a place she shares with her son. Incall is possible when he is not around, which is often. I guess he has a FWB which he spends a lot of time with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10898206_1418100051815116_6311845188824046678_n.jpg‎  

  10. #3615

    Was on both loops tonight

    Youall pay to much taxes to carry this meany squads. Every other car was a black and white, and some unmarkeds just sitting with two officers in them. That are working no action out from 7 to10. I managed to find one on Nat, and safely scoop, Jin will find her agen, worth the trubble.

  11. #3614

    Mid Morning

    South Loop had some action between 10:30 AM and noon today, 4 WSW's working G between 11 and 18th. I had my eye on a pretty decent looking one with long brown hair and was about to scoop when Allie texted me (see my review in the BP thread). No sign of LEO anywhere.

  12. #3613

    Mayh.

    Was driving the south loop, saw off the main path a girl walking took a little deture and found the one and only Mayh. Took her back home and took care of business. Don't go to her place, yes it is safe but just discusting. But she was great. I plan on seeing her more often now that I know where she lives. She is great in the sack. LEO has been hassling her for some time now. So take her to your place, or drive far away. Her digits are not working today.

  13. #3612

    Paris

    Ditto, thanks for sharing.

  14. #3611

    Coochie's.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawhideRonnie  [View Original Post]
    Coochie your email is full sir, count me in on Paris.
    Ditto on your mailbox being full and interest in naughty Paris.

  15. #3610

    Paris

    Coochie your email is full sir, count me in on Paris.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape