Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 11975
-
07-16-15 12:45 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Cougar
Thanks to everyone that responded. I'm simply responding to GalWatchers post for the sake of convenience. Cougar appeared to be a good provider, which is why I contacted her. I know that I was clear about Wed. Morning. My guess is that the reason that my call went straight to voice mail is that I am now blocked. Maybe I'll try another time. Thanks again to everyone that responded to my post.
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 12:18 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 156I've seen her a few times. Scheduling was never an issue for me, but if your looking for GFE, etc. She's not the one. If your looking for a beautiful body and something to pass.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
The time, then she's the one.
-
07-16-15 12:13 #6663Regular Member

Posts: 2Info
Anyone ever dreamed of Sunny?
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...incall/8011079
-
07-16-15 11:43 #6662Regular Member

Posts: 2Sunny
For the SM, anyone ever had a dream with this Provider.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...incall/8011079
-
07-16-15 07:36 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 432This Provider has been around for ages. I honestly thought by the pictures that "she" was not a "she".
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 07:16 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 209Kassey
I had pretty much the same experience with her. She is magical when slipping on the cover. When I was with her, if I had not looked down, when she went to hop on, I would have never known the cover went on. When I read your review, at no point did I think you were looking for or had BB service.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 06:49 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 143No Problems At All
I've dreamt about her twice. Both dreams were exceptional and contact was easy. And yes, she is definitely fun!!
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 06:29 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 164Cougar
I saw her once 6 months ago and she was easy to get a hold of and set a play date. No games good communication. Don't write her off.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 04:31 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 228I did not have any issues with her.
The times I met up with her where on days I visited her. I did not had any issues in contacting her. I have a suspension that she could have thinking you where here already when you first contact her.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 04:01 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 204A Little Rough?
Here is a link with some pics of Theresa. She showed up to see me once and I gave her $20 and sent her away. To each their own, she wasn't for me.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ady-40/8633345
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 00:48 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 98Miss France 2015 winner.
Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 00:44 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 894Cougar
Monday morning, I contacted this provider: http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...peal/11410275. She didn't pick up so I stopped the call after maybe 5 rings. A short time later I received a text message from her: "Sorry I missed your call. I'm available now. " I responded by telling her that I would be in Brevard county Wed. Morning and would like to meet her. She sent the donation information and I figured that I was set. She also sent a collage of photos and a screen shot of what appeared to be a text conversation to me, although my phone screen is too small for me to read the text contained within the screen shot that she sent. Tuesday night I sent her a short text "Are you still willing and able to meet Wed. Morning?" There was no response from her. It was maybe 6 pm and I figured that she has another life and it was maybe past business hours for her. On Wed. Morning shortly after 9 am, I called her. My call went right to her voice mail that had the message "I don't check my voice mail, so try again later. " or something like that. Then I sent a text to her asking if she was available. I waited another hour before heading home. She looked as if she was going to be fun, but the meeting never happened and she hasn't responded. Is she normally this unreliable?
-
07-15-15 20:06 #6653

Posts: 397Melody. New to backpage
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...sweet/13022594
Tineye has 8 hits on the picture.
https://www.tineye.com/search/a232cb...ae/?pluginver=
-
07-15-15 13:52 #6652

Posts: 781Did not attempt bareback!
Brothers-.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
I must clarify my review of Kassey. She pm'd me and accused me of trying to go bareback. I certainly did not and hope my review does not imply any such thing. I noted that she had slipped on the cover without my noticing. I paused when she climbed on top because I was not willing to penetrate without a cover. She assured me, however, that I was covered before penetration. I was glad she had applied the cover but was so surprised that the magic of the moment was gone and things went downhill from there. I suppose this was not really her fault and if my review seemed suggest that she had deceived me or done any thing wrong, I apologize to Kassey.
-
07-15-15 12:45 #6651Regular Member

Posts: 16Crazy Wet
Cute Spanish girl with nice plump lips. Laid back girl with no visible drama. Good fun times and will repeat. Near 95 in Cocoa. GFE and very enjoyable BBBJ but no daty that night.

















