Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4445
-
07-18-15 14:52 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 394I'm fairly close to HC and I like the convenience, although its not used as much as it used to be. I still don't mind going there, but yea you have to be careful but that's true for anything you find on BP.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-15 23:25 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 558I never go over there. There is a lot of pimps in that area to. A couple girls were murdered by johns a Few years back there as well. With All The craziness I've told girls no thanks when calling them And they Say theyre in that area. Not my cup of tea. Godo luck! Moe.
Originally Posted by Bwetfan
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-15 10:18 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 391A significant percent of my Hotel Circle visits ended up with the provider flaking out. Maybe they thought I was a cop, maybe they felt something wasn't quite right, or maybe they had some flaky thing going on their lives.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
At any rate, I pretty much wrote off seeing anybody around there.
-
07-14-15 00:55 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 558I Would not meet at provider in hotel circle. For years it has been a haven for stings And police activity. Only met a provider one time in that área And she was a reviewed MILF type so I went ahead. Be careful if your going to motels in that area. Moe.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-15 12:42 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 2952That makes sense, but still cannot understand why so many more of the SW's up there are willing to incalls. ? My only guess is that vice in SD does a lot more incall stings. There was a news story that vice was cracking down on some of the hotels in hotel circles awhile back. This makes sense since they have cleaned up the streets.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 20:12 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 558Due to a big military presence in o'side and afluent johns in The north county coastal areas a lot of girls choose to work in that area. I've Been told this by more than a few providers. Moe.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-15 11:57 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 2952Incalls
Not really into BP, but I was noticing that the majority of the girls that are willing to incall are located in Oceasnside, Encinitas etc. ?
-
07-04-15 14:49 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 109Not a dude
I know those aren't the most flattering pics, but I can vouch for Holiday not being a dude. She gives great head and is very accommodating.
Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-15 02:56 #2502Senior Member

Posts: 105Is this a dude?
-
07-04-15 00:36 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 140My bad.
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
MySecrets (her name).
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-body/19458880
-
07-02-15 15:45 #2500Senior Member

Posts: 296Who are you refering to
Who is the girl; link to ad?
Originally Posted by StrangeManRay
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-15 06:18 #2499Banned Member

Posts: 136Flake.
Another one who didn't deliver. Just took a screenshot instead of URL.
-
06-30-15 00:21 #2498Senior Member

Posts: 558I seen this same ad the other day. Not sure what to make of that. Probably some disgruntled boyfriend who's chic decided to start hookin to make some extra dough. Betcha she got a lot of business this wkend.
Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-15 21:11 #2497Senior Member

Posts: 83RIP OFF. Be Careful. Khloe
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...khloe/19315094
Watch out for this one. I got ripped off for the first time in my life a few weeks ago. Like an fool, I called her late at night after a I had way too many beers. Someone who looks nothing like her showed up to my room, walked in and grabbed the money sitting on the table, said I am going to pay the driver, and took off. There was a big guy standing in the hall waiting on her. I decided not to pursue not knowing what might happen.
-
06-29-15 03:19 #2496Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Will she play a rusty trombone?
Originally Posted by KiethWest
[View Original Post]

















