Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I never go over there. There is a lot of pimps in that area to. A couple girls were murdered by johns a Few years back there as well. With All The craziness I've told girls no thanks when calling them And they Say theyre in that area. Not my cup of tea. Godo luck! Moe.
    I'm fairly close to HC and I like the convenience, although its not used as much as it used to be. I still don't mind going there, but yea you have to be careful but that's true for anything you find on BP.

  2. #2509
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwetfan  [View Original Post]
    A significant percent of my Hotel Circle visits ended up with the provider flaking out. Maybe they thought I was a cop, maybe they felt something wasn't quite right, or maybe they had some flaky thing going on their lives.

    At any rate, I pretty much wrote off seeing anybody around there.
    I never go over there. There is a lot of pimps in that area to. A couple girls were murdered by johns a Few years back there as well. With All The craziness I've told girls no thanks when calling them And they Say theyre in that area. Not my cup of tea. Godo luck! Moe.

  3. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I Would not meet at provider in hotel circle. For years it has been a haven for stings And police activity. Only met a provider one time in that rea And she was a reviewed MILF type so I went ahead. Be careful if your going to motels in that area. Moe.
    A significant percent of my Hotel Circle visits ended up with the provider flaking out. Maybe they thought I was a cop, maybe they felt something wasn't quite right, or maybe they had some flaky thing going on their lives.

    At any rate, I pretty much wrote off seeing anybody around there.

  4. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense, but still cannot understand why so many more of the SW's up there are willing to incalls. ? My only guess is that vice in SD does a lot more incall stings. There was a news story that vice was cracking down on some of the hotels in hotel circles awhile back. This makes sense since they have cleaned up the streets.
    I Would not meet at provider in hotel circle. For years it has been a haven for stings And police activity. Only met a provider one time in that área And she was a reviewed MILF type so I went ahead. Be careful if your going to motels in that area. Moe.

  5. #2506
    That makes sense, but still cannot understand why so many more of the SW's up there are willing to incalls. ? My only guess is that vice in SD does a lot more incall stings. There was a news story that vice was cracking down on some of the hotels in hotel circles awhile back. This makes sense since they have cleaned up the streets.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Due to a big military presence in o'side and afluent johns in The north county coastal areas a lot of girls choose to work in that area. I've Been told this by more than a few providers. Moe.

  6. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Not really into BP, but I was noticing that the majority of the girls that are willing to incall are located in Oceasnside, Encinitas etc. ?
    Due to a big military presence in o'side and afluent johns in The north county coastal areas a lot of girls choose to work in that area. I've Been told this by more than a few providers. Moe.

  7. #2504

    Incalls

    Not really into BP, but I was noticing that the majority of the girls that are willing to incall are located in Oceasnside, Encinitas etc. ?

  8. #2503

    Not a dude

    I know those aren't the most flattering pics, but I can vouch for Holiday not being a dude. She gives great head and is very accommodating.

  9. #2502

  10. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert619  [View Original Post]
    Who is the girl; link to ad?
    My bad.

    MySecrets (her name).

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-body/19458880

  11. #2500

    Who are you refering to

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeManRay  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger on her after a flake. Her ad said car play and that's what I was aiming for. She was flexible with where she travels and donations as well. She pretty much does anything you ask. He breast are fake but she had big nipples. She look like her age with kids and it is stated as 44 so you been warned. She smells clean every time. She is most definitely not a clock watcher so that is a huge plus but YMMV. My only issue is that she is too tight for me. She said she had the vaginal rejuvenation and you can tell because every hat is hanging on for dear life and she doesn't get wet enough to compensate for my size but I think it will loosen up over time and it will be an extremely good time. She is a really cool person and that is hard to find these days. She is someone you could potentially see as a regular and did I mention her mouth is A-1? Honestly, that's more than enough reason to go see her, ever if you don't want anything else.
    Who is the girl; link to ad?

  12. #2499
    Banned Member


    Posts: 136

    Flake.

    Another one who didn't deliver. Just took a screenshot instead of URL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 3.15.58 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #2498
    Quote Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak  [View Original Post]
    For clarification that is how the ad read, it's not my personal experience, someone was pissed.
    I seen this same ad the other day. Not sure what to make of that. Probably some disgruntled boyfriend who's chic decided to start hookin to make some extra dough. Betcha she got a lot of business this wkend.

  14. #2497

    RIP OFF. Be Careful. Khloe

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...khloe/19315094

    Watch out for this one. I got ripped off for the first time in my life a few weeks ago. Like an fool, I called her late at night after a I had way too many beers. Someone who looks nothing like her showed up to my room, walked in and grabbed the money sitting on the table, said I am going to pay the driver, and took off. There was a big guy standing in the hall waiting on her. I decided not to pursue not knowing what might happen.

  15. #2496
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by KiethWest  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. Not as hot as her pics but into it and she will do just about anything.

    Enjoy.
    Will she play a rusty trombone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape