Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13650

    Serenity spa

    Just wondering if anyone used to go by serenity spa on Touhy and Harlem it got shut down a few years ago but one woman who worked there was amazing. A little older kind of rough face but best body I had ever seen on a spa worker and gave an amaZing massage. I think she want by Lee, just wondering if anyone knows her and has an idea if she is still working in the area. I have always regretted not trying to get her number when they were still open, but that was when I was fairly new to the game.

  2. #13649

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place on Milwaukee just north of Belmont. Saw May there from the old Relax Massage days and more recently from T-Pro. She's a sweetie and still cute. Not a bad facility inside and they're running a special 60 hr with free table shower. So if you want to check them out this month would be a good time.
    I can verify this report.

    Same place / girl / price / experience.

  3. #13648

    A Spa Franklin Park

    As I mentioned a few weeks ago there was an orange sticker on the door. I have driven by a few times to see if they re opened and today there was a rental truck in front and they were loading it from items in the spa. I saw a guy who I would guess is the owner an Asian guy in a Mercedes loading towels and such in his back seat. I stopped and asked if they were closed and he nodded yes and I asked if he would re open somewhere else and he didn't answer so I drove off. Too bad I went there 5 or 6 times and had a full menu. It was very nice inside someone lost a few bucks remodeling the place only to be open 6 weeks then closed down. Too bad.

  4. #13647

    Comfort Spa

    Was in area and decided to give the place a shot. Dealt with Francesca. Nice massage, standard finish. Was a bit prissy about the tip, telling me more, but relented. May return.

  5. #13646

    Relax spa

    Went early today. Saw cindy. Nice, cute 30's but young looking. Nice massage. Open menu.

  6. #13645

    Pine Tree. May

    I'm visiting from Michigan and stopped in at Pine Tree due to all the good reviews on here. I drew May tonight, she said she was brand new. May is a tiny spinner with some nice sees and pretty face. I'd guess she was early thirties, but she has the body of a young 20's. Easily the best massage experience I've had in years. Highly recommend.

  7. #13644

    Sunkist. Typical

    Stopped by Sunkist the other day. Drew Tina I think. Skipped ts. Good massage but no teasing. Saw a couple others on the way out that I thought were cute and one Gabe me a smile and a look like she might be fun. Didn't get her name but I will go back. Been having some back and neck issues lately and all those girls seem to give way better than average massage. Not To mention that they are way younger and cuter than most of the mp talent out there.

  8. #13643

    H Wellness Massage

    Stopped by this place on Milwaukee just north of Belmont. Saw May there from the old Relax Massage days and more recently from T-Pro. She's a sweetie and still cute. Not a bad facility inside and they're running a special 60 hr with free table shower. So if you want to check them out this month would be a good time.

  9. #13642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 190
    Had similar experience at this location. Was kind of surprised because the mamasan acted as if the therapist would be good to go but she wasn't. Decent massage though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    So I went to the place off 59 and 87 and was greeted by probably an upper 30's. Low 40's asian woman. I didn't care since I always give the benefit of the doubt and you never know if the person greeting you will be the masseuse. In my case, she was. Place was clean and not busy so decided to go for the 60 minute visit. A friendly woman, good English, and a really good, legit massage. The ending was a bit awkward as she tried to get me to make myself happy and I declined and said I'd rather that she made me happy, but to no avail. Said she doesn't want to get in trouble and I said you won't by me. No problem, I'm not going to argue the point, told her it's ok. Thanked her for the nice massage, left 10 and went on my way.

  10. #13641

    Visit in Nprvlle

    So I went to the place off 59 and 87 and was greeted by probably an upper 30's. Low 40's asian woman. I didn't care since I always give the benefit of the doubt and you never know if the person greeting you will be the masseuse. In my case, she was. Place was clean and not busy so decided to go for the 60 minute visit. A friendly woman, good English, and a really good, legit massage. The ending was a bit awkward as she tried to get me to make myself happy and I declined and said I'd rather that she made me happy, but to no avail. Said she doesn't want to get in trouble and I said you won't by me. No problem, I'm not going to argue the point, told her it's ok. Thanked her for the nice massage, left 10 and went on my way.

  11. #13640

    TOFTT in Villa Park

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rosos/27842736

    TY in advance.
    Well, I TOFFT. The Villa Park location, not far from the Metra station, was hot (no or very weak A / C), had a gang sign in the entry stairs, and could have use a good cleaning. I should have left at that point but out of morbid curiosity, I hung around. My plus sized travel agent tried to charge me $2. 0 for coach, $2. 5 for business class, and $3. 0 for first class. When I told her I only had $1. 0, she tried to book me a seat in coach class. I remained firm and was finally able to get a first class ticket for $1. 0. The flight itself wasn't bad, however the cherry on top was her straightening the towels after.

    Run, don't walk, run away from this place. Way better value to be had at the northside travel agencies.

  12. #13639
    I agree.

    She has been around for awhile.

    She has just gone back to China for a couple months.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuraVida  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be in the area with a little time on my hands. I forget how good a session with Judy is. I called her prior to showing up. She treated me like an old friend. A great massage and an even better ending. I know she's not much to look at but its nice to have a provider who works to make you happy.

    Door. 45 hhr.

  13. #13638

    Belmont

    Sounds like anything goes at the new place on Belmont. I'll be trying it this week.

  14. #13637
    Nevermind, it is east by a little bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceBox  [View Original Post]
    Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?

  15. #13636

    Belmont Hope

    Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape