Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,371 to 26,385 of 40014
-
07-09-15 09:36 #13644Senior Member

Posts: 92Sunkist. Typical
Stopped by Sunkist the other day. Drew Tina I think. Skipped ts. Good massage but no teasing. Saw a couple others on the way out that I thought were cute and one Gabe me a smile and a look like she might be fun. Didn't get her name but I will go back. Been having some back and neck issues lately and all those girls seem to give way better than average massage. Not To mention that they are way younger and cuter than most of the mp talent out there.
-
07-07-15 20:36 #13643Senior Member

Posts: 308H Wellness Massage
Stopped by this place on Milwaukee just north of Belmont. Saw May there from the old Relax Massage days and more recently from T-Pro. She's a sweetie and still cute. Not a bad facility inside and they're running a special 60 hr with free table shower. So if you want to check them out this month would be a good time.
-
07-06-15 23:07 #13642Senior Member

Posts: 190Had similar experience at this location. Was kind of surprised because the mamasan acted as if the therapist would be good to go but she wasn't. Decent massage though.
Originally Posted by Sjohns
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-15 19:08 #13641Senior Member

Posts: 140Visit in Nprvlle
So I went to the place off 59 and 87 and was greeted by probably an upper 30's. Low 40's asian woman. I didn't care since I always give the benefit of the doubt and you never know if the person greeting you will be the masseuse. In my case, she was. Place was clean and not busy so decided to go for the 60 minute visit. A friendly woman, good English, and a really good, legit massage. The ending was a bit awkward as she tried to get me to make myself happy and I declined and said I'd rather that she made me happy, but to no avail. Said she doesn't want to get in trouble and I said you won't by me. No problem, I'm not going to argue the point, told her it's ok. Thanked her for the nice massage, left 10 and went on my way.
-
07-06-15 13:46 #13640Senior Member

Posts: 127TOFTT in Villa Park
Well, I TOFFT. The Villa Park location, not far from the Metra station, was hot (no or very weak A / C), had a gang sign in the entry stairs, and could have use a good cleaning. I should have left at that point but out of morbid curiosity, I hung around. My plus sized travel agent tried to charge me $2. 0 for coach, $2. 5 for business class, and $3. 0 for first class. When I told her I only had $1. 0, she tried to book me a seat in coach class. I remained firm and was finally able to get a first class ticket for $1. 0. The flight itself wasn't bad, however the cherry on top was her straightening the towels after.
Originally Posted by LaneNarrows
[View Original Post]
Run, don't walk, run away from this place. Way better value to be had at the northside travel agencies.
-
07-05-15 23:35 #13639Senior Member

Posts: 56I agree.
She has been around for awhile.
She has just gone back to China for a couple months.
Originally Posted by PuraVida
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-15 17:38 #13638Senior Member

Posts: 97Belmont
Sounds like anything goes at the new place on Belmont. I'll be trying it this week.
-
07-05-15 17:34 #13637Senior Member

Posts: 59Nevermind, it is east by a little bit.
Originally Posted by AceBox
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-15 16:19 #13636Senior Member

Posts: 59Belmont Hope
Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?
-
07-04-15 16:22 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 40I been here twice the first month they opened. It's very new and clean. There's only one lady that works there who speaks passable English, she is middle aged, slimmer, with a great additude. The rest are rather old and unattractive. You'll leave happy either with standard. 40 tip.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-15 15:42 #13634Senior Member

Posts: 35Visiting
Visiting from Ohio. Staying over on Oakbrook Terrance. Anyone with any good places to go. Pm me please. Preferably close.
-
07-04-15 13:43 #13633Senior Member

Posts: 989I went in and spoke to a couple of ladies in their 40's or 50's. Woman who answered the door had pretty bad English, so another quoted 40/65 to me which was a little off. She was eager to rub, but I begged off because I have better looking options in the area.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-15 08:51 #13632Senior Member

Posts: 108Yeah I figured if the service sucked I wouldn't be visiting anymore AMPs anyway but I have to say she is worth every penny.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-15 07:56 #13631Banned Member

Posts: 4190I see she offered multiple cups so 160 is ok, otherwise I think too steep.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-15 19:10 #13630Senior Member

Posts: 326Macau Spa
On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.











Reply With Quote






