Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13631
    I see she offered multiple cups so 160 is ok, otherwise I think too steep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was kinda freaked out by the amount of BP stings going on so decided to hit the AMP circuit. I got a total of four visits to two places.

    The first places I stopped was Qing and was met by and older lady that looked pretty good her name was forgettable and so was her service. She had nice ample breast but allowed no touching saying this was her first day working. So I left disappointed and out of. 45.

    After leaving the last place I headed down the street to Tao and met Mei she was a sexy little spinner wearing short shorts. She led me to the room and began a massage with a very deep touch her hands are freakishly strong LOL. But as it went on I would touch and she would pull away a little but on the flip asked did I want a HJ I asked how much and she said 120 I immediately countered with. 40 lile you guys taught me. She kept coming down until we agreed on. 50 she wasnt happy but she did a good job and I flooded her palm. She wiped me off and I asked was anythin else available and she says next time. So I leave, total cost. 85.

    The Next vist was back to Tao again a few weeks later and me and Mei make our way to the room. Same deep touch but this time she allowed roaming and she got some big nice breasts and tight muscular thighs and round butt asked about FS and she said no but said HJ again told her no thanks got dressed and left she was sort of angry but who cares.

    Today I said I was going to give the AMPs their last try and I would never go again. So I called Qing and set an appointment. I got there and met Laura she is a Tiny older lady who has a innocent look but boy are looks deceiving we go into the room and she begins a lite touch massage that felt good. She said the owner was coming today and she only could go 30 minutes I said sure. She told me to flip and the fun began she asked what I want and I said FS she said 160 I agreed. We began the fun with mish all while sucking her kiss size nips I could feel her getting soaked, I asked her to go cg and she hoped on at that point she started bucking and squeezing extra tight I could feel the love dripping down my thigh LOL. I had a massive explosion but she just kept on riding until mr happy went soft. She looked around and said I had 10 more minutes if I wanted to go again I told her I was fully satisfied and she was a little disappointed I think she was really into it. She wiped me off and brought me water. On the way out she told me make sure I come back with a squeeze on my buns. I will keep coming back to Laura until she's done she restored my faith in AMPs.

  2. #13630

    Macau Spa

    On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.

  3. #13629

    Terrible string of luck until Laura saved me.

    Hey guys was kinda freaked out by the amount of BP stings going on so decided to hit the AMP circuit. I got a total of four visits to two places.

    The first places I stopped was Qing and was met by and older lady that looked pretty good her name was forgettable and so was her service. She had nice ample breast but allowed no touching saying this was her first day working. So I left disappointed and out of. 45.

    After leaving the last place I headed down the street to Tao and met Mei she was a sexy little spinner wearing short shorts. She led me to the room and began a massage with a very deep touch her hands are freakishly strong LOL. But as it went on I would touch and she would pull away a little but on the flip asked did I want a HJ I asked how much and she said 120 I immediately countered with. 40 lile you guys taught me. She kept coming down until we agreed on. 50 she wasnt happy but she did a good job and I flooded her palm. She wiped me off and I asked was anythin else available and she says next time. So I leave, total cost. 85.

    The Next vist was back to Tao again a few weeks later and me and Mei make our way to the room. Same deep touch but this time she allowed roaming and she got some big nice breasts and tight muscular thighs and round butt asked about FS and she said no but said HJ again told her no thanks got dressed and left she was sort of angry but who cares.

    Today I said I was going to give the AMPs their last try and I would never go again. So I called Qing and set an appointment. I got there and met Laura she is a Tiny older lady who has a innocent look but boy are looks deceiving we go into the room and she begins a lite touch massage that felt good. She said the owner was coming today and she only could go 30 minutes I said sure. She told me to flip and the fun began she asked what I want and I said FS she said 160 I agreed. We began the fun with mish all while sucking her kiss size nips I could feel her getting soaked, I asked her to go cg and she hoped on at that point she started bucking and squeezing extra tight I could feel the love dripping down my thigh LOL. I had a massive explosion but she just kept on riding until mr happy went soft. She looked around and said I had 10 more minutes if I wanted to go again I told her I was fully satisfied and she was a little disappointed I think she was really into it. She wiped me off and brought me water. On the way out she told me make sure I come back with a squeeze on my buns. I will keep coming back to Laura until she's done she restored my faith in AMPs.

  4. #13628
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rosos/27842736

    TY in advance.
    Been eyeing that as well, if you go let us know, looks like a lot of potential fun.

  5. #13627

    Lily

    I happened to be in the area with a little time on my hands. I forget how good a session with Judy is. I called her prior to showing up. She treated me like an old friend. A great massage and an even better ending. I know she's not much to look at but its nice to have a provider who works to make you happy.

    Door. 45 hhr.

  6. #13626

    Villa Park Latinas

    I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rosos/27842736

    TY in advance.

  7. #13625

    Spa on Grand

    Had a dream that I tried a new Spa on Grand east of Ashalnd. Pretty nice place with a good massage. Asian chick was in her 30's had a descent body. Standard finish with. 4 tip think she wanted. 6 but oh well, anyways seniors can pm for details.

  8. #13624

    Nat Elem

    Stopped by Natural Elements on Irving Park. Yung is 40's, very nice and pleasing.

    Massage 6.

    Looks 5.

    Attitude 8.

    Finish 6.

    Hhr40 +40.

  9. #13623

    Belmont Spa

    Went to the new spa on Belmont. It's near your Hopes and dreams. Standard fee and finish. Will definitely repeat.

  10. #13622

    Accua Blue-closed

    Went by there-place is turning into a realty office. Bummer. Anyone know any good latina massage around the wicker park area?

  11. #13621
    I plan on visiting the windy city soon, just wanted to see what the gfe tip is? In indy it can vary wildly, . 8 to $$ depending on the AMP, girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.

    Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.

    Try them all and improve your odds.
    .

  12. #13620

    Joann

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Drew Joann (in other words, hit the lottery) yesterday. GFE all the way, as always. Even though I was her last customer of the day, she made me feel as if I was the first.

    Posting, however, to relay disappointing news: if you didn't already receive an excellent cup of Coffee filled to the RIM, you have missed out, as she is gone already. When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she planned to be here until at least end July, but she's gone. Bummer because she was a unique experience.
    Yes, Joann she a different type of girl has this attitude good and bad, been there long time now says she lives here permanently, she half runs the place she answered door before and if I see somebody else when I leave she come say good bye, fun spinner, I never got a cup of this coffee you like so much.

  13. #13619

    Crystal

    Another trip to crystal, don't go too often, very busy cause they tell only two girls work, so Maasan wants to give ts, very Strange to me I decline and wait for girl, I drew cici good looking cool girl think I seen here else where, starts give me you know bs massage til I tell her that I am actually really sore and to do harder, then all a sudden becomes real cool gets a steam towel and gives me a great massage probably one of the best I have had at AMP, never had steam towel before either. Then when it came to more fun I didn't really wanted anything else at that point just so relaxed, but she did and that's the way they make a living, so go I on to have fun though it would be rushed but it wasn't, great girl, pretty sure nice little bolt ons from new york, I have meet so other AMP girls from new york with boob jobs too, maybe have up their game for big apple, or probably make a killing over there.

  14. #13618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Lux. On Deck Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Musky  [View Original Post]
    I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.

    Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.

    Try them all and improve your odds.

  15. #13617

    Sunny Massage on Armitage

    Thought I needed to TOFTT as I have been lucky, and try a new place for me. Years ago did the Latina place down the street. Neighborhood safer than before. Not disappointed, fortunately. $65 fee for an hour entrance. Did the table shower after a decent massage. Therapist was young and pretty. Will repeat.

    Ctm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape