Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Lux. On Deck Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Musky  [View Original Post]
    I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.

    Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.

    Try them all and improve your odds.

  2. #13617

    Sunny Massage on Armitage

    Thought I needed to TOFTT as I have been lucky, and try a new place for me. Years ago did the Latina place down the street. Neighborhood safer than before. Not disappointed, fortunately. $65 fee for an hour entrance. Did the table shower after a decent massage. Therapist was young and pretty. Will repeat.

    Ctm.

  3. #13616

    Don't Take The Bait

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    I go to lux weekly and see my atf girl who will do anything and everything with me. Sorry not giving her name but she used to be a yun and her name there started with a J.

    Anyways after she wants me to meet new girl as always but I never want to see anyone because her skills and menu are unforgetable. I say ok and in walks the drop dead hottest asian I've only seen like this in the av movies. A 10. Smoking bod and could not be 25. Face like an angel.

    Sadly I don't know her name but she was in a red dress and if see her she will be your little blue pill.

    Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.
    Same thing happened to me one time. I had this girl that like yours, would do anything and everything. I'm talking complete fantasy sessions. Then one day a new young hottie shows up. I didn't get with her right away but one time when my girl wasn't there I had an hour with the newbie. She was young and pretty and I thought what's it gonna hurt. But she didn't have half the skills or experience and the whole time I felt like I was cheating on my regular. Weird! It wasn't worth it. It took a while to get back in tight with my regular but I learned my lesson. If you haven't yet, try to remember that the grass isn't always greener and 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush. Just mho.

  4. #13615

    Who in the world would tell you about extras in a phone call?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHound  [View Original Post]
    Any body have any experience with either of these places.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthSe...ation/27807770

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html (on this one, Hadit and Stacy are always showing off their tata's).

    I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.
    LEO. That's who. Anybody else who is sane and been in the biz for a while will dummy up or hang up on you if you talk extras.

  5. #13614

    Pine Tree

    Drew Joann (in other words, hit the lottery) yesterday. GFE all the way, as always. Even though I was her last customer of the day, she made me feel as if I was the first.

    Posting, however, to relay disappointing news: if you didn't already receive an excellent cup of Coffee filled to the RIM, you have missed out, as she is gone already. When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she planned to be here until at least end July, but she's gone. Bummer because she was a unique experience.

  6. #13613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Please get the name

    Quote Originally Posted by Musky  [View Original Post]
    I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Thank you for doing some research for the rest of us on this. If by chance you get shuttled to another provider, please try to meet her, and at least get a name. Much appreciated.

  7. #13612
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    Was in town and paid a visit to S&L based on other mongers reviews. Drew Heidi in a Red dress which showed her ass nicely. I was a bit unsure about her at first as she had a pissed off look on her face. However, after a bit of conversation she loosened up and became much more friendly. I have to say, I have had a good deal of massages but hers topped the list. This girl knows how to give a solid strong massage. If you don't like strong, don't ask her for that as rest assured it's strong! Massage skills 10+. Looks 9. Attitude 10 after warming her up. At the end, she gave the self service oil and signs. Not something I'm into, but after grabbing her hand and pushing the no self service she was very helpful. I would love to know if there is more on the table, as that red dress really made me want to whack that ass. She also has a very tiny mouth which looks like it would be interesting for a few moments of pleasure.
    I also recently checked this out. I didn't go farther than the standard HE, but that was very long, slow and drawn out which was awesome. And there are cabs available outside for those who work in the Loop.

  8. #13611

    A Spa Franklin Park

    I went by yesterday and there was an orange sticker on the door from the city of F. P. I didn't get out of the car to read but it looked like they were closed. So I went to Mt. P. and went to New Life. Had a good experience with standard finish. I will go by A Spa again in a few days and report.

  9. #13610

    Near Midway airport

    I will be in town in September and wondering if there is anything near Midway Airport in the way of AMPs or apartments. Back Page would be OK. I am not familiar with the area so guidance.

    Guidance would be very much appreciated.

  10. #13609

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.
    I had asked back in May about Ruby on Archer to see if this place was still open. I was in CT and decided to try them again. There was two lady's one with long hair and one with very short hair. I pulled Tina the one with very short hair. Paid for the half and off we were. Massage was very weak and after about 7 minutes she has me turn over. Starts on the front with some very light teasing and then she just goes for it. No talk of tip right away but she did mention. 6 about half way in. I guess she thought I would be too into it to talk her down. She was wrong. I said no way. 4 is all you will get. She giggled and kept going. Good rhythm two handed technique. Clean up and then back to more lame massage skills. She was in her 40's and about a 4-6 in looks.

    One thing I did notice was that after the hot towel clean up she gave me a dry towel which I used thoroughly to clean the mess while she stepped out for water. She knew I used it and while I got dressed she folded it and put it right back on the bed for the next guy. I didn't react fast enough and should of pointed it out to her but did not. Sorry to the next guy so just heads up with this or any AMP fellows.

  11. #13608
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    I go to lux weekly and see my atf girl who will do anything and everything with me. Sorry not giving her name but she used to be a yun and her name there started with a J.

    Anyways after she wants me to meet new girl as always but I never want to see anyone because her skills and menu are unforgetable. I say ok and in walks the drop dead hottest asian I've only seen like this in the av movies. A 10. Smoking bod and could not be 25. Face like an angel.

    Sadly I don't know her name but she was in a red dress and if see her she will be your little blue pill.

    Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.
    I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!

  12. #13607
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf0956  [View Original Post]
    The second one has some reviews on a massage board and marked as legit. YMMV.
    Thanks Wolf. I meant to show this one as the third. They sure like to show off the tata's on their ads but sounds more like a legit place on the phone.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...quare/27923849

  13. #13606

    Ina / Diana

    The second one has some reviews on a massage board and marked as legit. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHound  [View Original Post]
    Any body have any experience with either of these places.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthSe...ation/27807770

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html (on this one, Hadit and Stacy are always showing off their tata's).

    I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.

  14. #13605
    Quote Originally Posted by Langley08  [View Original Post]
    When to the pine I few time over last two months or so alway fun time if ther not packed, one time I went three guys stand in waitin room, told to come back well I leave then other leave and these two Indian young guy leave and get in same car?? You thinks they go ther together to tag team or just go there together to save gas?? So any how iam in the area so I drive by sometimes to see what's up but I seen guys sit in there cars on multiple occasions one was there when I went in and there when I left. I don't if uncle or just some neighbors that want it gone.
    When I was at a New York apartmenr with multiple room. I overheard about 3-4 Indian guys walk in at the same time. They were asking for a discount because there was so many of them at once. This might of been the angle here or other similar locations.

  15. #13604
    Quote Originally Posted by Langley08  [View Original Post]
    When to the pine I few time over last two months or so alway fun time if ther not packed, one time I went three guys stand in waitin room, told to come back well I leave then other leave and these two Indian young guy leave and get in same car?? You thinks they go ther together to tag team or just go there together to save gas?? So any how iam in the area so I drive by sometimes to see what's up but I seen guys sit in there cars on multiple occasions one was there when I went in and there when I left. I don't if uncle or just some neighbors that want it gone.
    Sorry I seen different guys different cars on muiltpe occasions, not the two Indian kids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape