Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,401 to 26,415 of 40018
-
06-26-15 11:15 #13618Senior Member

Posts: 1294Lux. On Deck Circle
Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.
Originally Posted by Musky
[View Original Post]
Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.
Try them all and improve your odds.
-
06-25-15 21:36 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunny Massage on Armitage
Thought I needed to TOFTT as I have been lucky, and try a new place for me. Years ago did the Latina place down the street. Neighborhood safer than before. Not disappointed, fortunately. $65 fee for an hour entrance. Did the table shower after a decent massage. Therapist was young and pretty. Will repeat.
Ctm.
-
06-25-15 18:25 #13616Senior Member

Posts: 665Don't Take The Bait
Same thing happened to me one time. I had this girl that like yours, would do anything and everything. I'm talking complete fantasy sessions. Then one day a new young hottie shows up. I didn't get with her right away but one time when my girl wasn't there I had an hour with the newbie. She was young and pretty and I thought what's it gonna hurt. But she didn't have half the skills or experience and the whole time I felt like I was cheating on my regular. Weird! It wasn't worth it. It took a while to get back in tight with my regular but I learned my lesson. If you haven't yet, try to remember that the grass isn't always greener and 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush. Just mho.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-15 14:39 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 267Who in the world would tell you about extras in a phone call?
LEO. That's who. Anybody else who is sane and been in the biz for a while will dummy up or hang up on you if you talk extras.
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-15 13:43 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 115Pine Tree
Drew Joann (in other words, hit the lottery) yesterday. GFE all the way, as always. Even though I was her last customer of the day, she made me feel as if I was the first.
Posting, however, to relay disappointing news: if you didn't already receive an excellent cup of Coffee filled to the RIM, you have missed out, as she is gone already. When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she planned to be here until at least end July, but she's gone. Bummer because she was a unique experience.
-
06-25-15 10:43 #13613Senior Member

Posts: 1294Please get the name
Thank you for doing some research for the rest of us on this. If by chance you get shuttled to another provider, please try to meet her, and at least get a name. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Musky
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-15 10:40 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 28I also recently checked this out. I didn't go farther than the standard HE, but that was very long, slow and drawn out which was awesome. And there are cabs available outside for those who work in the Loop.
Originally Posted by Cdmanoise
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-15 10:25 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 85A Spa Franklin Park
I went by yesterday and there was an orange sticker on the door from the city of F. P. I didn't get out of the car to read but it looked like they were closed. So I went to Mt. P. and went to New Life. Had a good experience with standard finish. I will go by A Spa again in a few days and report.
-
06-25-15 09:46 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 230Near Midway airport
I will be in town in September and wondering if there is anything near Midway Airport in the way of AMPs or apartments. Back Page would be OK. I am not familiar with the area so guidance.
Guidance would be very much appreciated.
-
06-25-15 01:28 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 311Ruby
I had asked back in May about Ruby on Archer to see if this place was still open. I was in CT and decided to try them again. There was two lady's one with long hair and one with very short hair. I pulled Tina the one with very short hair. Paid for the half and off we were. Massage was very weak and after about 7 minutes she has me turn over. Starts on the front with some very light teasing and then she just goes for it. No talk of tip right away but she did mention. 6 about half way in. I guess she thought I would be too into it to talk her down. She was wrong. I said no way. 4 is all you will get. She giggled and kept going. Good rhythm two handed technique. Clean up and then back to more lame massage skills. She was in her 40's and about a 4-6 in looks.
Originally Posted by Cdmanoise
[View Original Post]
One thing I did notice was that after the hot towel clean up she gave me a dry towel which I used thoroughly to clean the mess while she stepped out for water. She knew I used it and while I got dressed she folded it and put it right back on the bed for the next guy. I didn't react fast enough and should of pointed it out to her but did not. Sorry to the next guy so just heads up with this or any AMP fellows.
-
06-24-15 11:50 #13608Regular Member

Posts: 11I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-15 11:40 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks Wolf. I meant to show this one as the third. They sure like to show off the tata's on their ads but sounds more like a legit place on the phone.
Originally Posted by Werewolf0956
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...quare/27923849
-
06-24-15 09:48 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 99Ina / Diana
The second one has some reviews on a massage board and marked as legit. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-15 02:41 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 311When I was at a New York apartmenr with multiple room. I overheard about 3-4 Indian guys walk in at the same time. They were asking for a discount because there was so many of them at once. This might of been the angle here or other similar locations.
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-15 18:19 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 102Sorry I seen different guys different cars on muiltpe occasions, not the two Indian kids.
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




