Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25365

    Lazy eye heather

    Has anyone seen lazy eye heath have mot seen her in. Brooklyn lately?

  2. #25364

  3. #25363

    Fellas (Carla Minor) at CCPTube

    The chick Carla Minor has been sending me messages at CCPTube. Anybody get that yet?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1284/1-of-2-bj-.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla.gif‎   carla 2.gif‎  

  4. #25362

  5. #25361

  6. #25360

  7. #25359

  8. #25358

  9. #25357

  10. #25356

  11. #25355

  12. #25354

    Use the phones

    Time to hit the phones. LE everywhere. Got to get those stats, and the holiday is ripe for pickings. Cameras are on.

  13. #25353

    Dalk Heads up

    Took a ride through on the way home. No Sara or any other for that matter. Just 5 LE stacked up near the Citgo. Time to look elsewhere, at least for tonight.

    Be Safe out there.

  14. #25352

    Visiting

    Hey guys used to live up in baltimore about 3 years ago so most of the talent I knew are gone who knows where. Been mongering back in south florida for about 18 months now. I am going to be visiting baltimore in about 2 weeks anyone able to hook me up with some company? Little jaz is looking s-e-x-why. If anyone can pm me some info I'd appreciate it. Thanks and happy hunting.

  15. #25351

    Another horny guy looking for Taylor

    Haven't been on the SW scene for a long while, been working BP, CL and some AMPs, but the recent posts regarding Taylor have piqued my interest.

    I ran through the area that I think she was reported to be in, but no dice.

    I would be forever grateful to whoever could PM me her digits. Not sure what I can offer in trade, but can give some advice on BP providers if needed.

    Thanks!

    SFF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape