Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 36,061 to 36,075 of 61408
-
06-30-15 13:28 #25348Senior Member

Posts: 505re: rip-off Amber
That hoe got me like that too. Got to the spot and pulled a knife. I wanted to run that bit*h over after she got out my car. Definitely a good call, she knodded out on me on the way home too. Karma is all I say.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
06-30-15 13:09 #25347Senior Member

Posts: 251Amber in Brooklyn
Wait for it. Wait for it.
So she keeps texting me and telling me she really needs the help. I finally break down and go pick her up. As I pull up to here she's staying off 6th st. She gets in. First thing she says is, "can I have the standard now to give to my friend and I'll come back out so we can go?" Ahhh no, I do t do that. We that went over well. Got the whine and "I thought you could trust me by now". Yea I don't trust ever LOL. So we get to my spot that's out of the city. First thing she ask is if I have a condom, of course. Climb in the back and drop the pants. She ask for it. So yea I give it to her thinking I'll be ok. She's not going to walk from here. She starts with getting me hard. Going deep. I finally stop her after 10 minutes and she sits up to say "I don't want to". What? What do you mean? "I just got my period". We text and what's anal got to do with your period? "I'm not doing it" then finish sacking or walk home. She starts at it again and after 10 more minutes I start to feel my self get to that point so I start pushing her head down harder and faster LOL. Till I deposit a load at no notice. She gags but managed to get it all and leave it clean.
Climb back up front and head back where I noticed she's passed out. I jab the brakes and say " what are you doap sick?" She tells me yea. At this point were at passing fan-nastys. I get the thought to put the ***** out and make her walk back to 6th street as her punishment. So mind you I know her history and what she's done to some of you so I prepare myself. Little does she know I have a permit for my line of work and carry. I pull over right after the "s" turn and point for her to get out. She starts crying and begging for me to not leave her there. I don't budge. "Get the fuck out and walk. You want to do me like this so be it. " She then starts to reach in her purse where she pulls out a knife. I just giggled and pulled up my center console and raised up my middle seat where I have a secret holster. She gets out drops the donation I gave her and runs. All I could do was laugh. I let her get up a street then pull towards her and roll the window down. "Next time think before you fuck over the wrong dude *****. You might get yourself held in some deep shit. ".
Just a fare warning for others here if they see her or pick her up.
-
06-30-15 12:44 #25346Senior Member

Posts: 137Stephanie - Salvation Army
So out Friday, pickings slim on WW, drove over to Curtis Bay. Yikes! Only two girls that looked rough. So headed back to WW, when I saw girl at road next to Salvation Army, just before the left onto Washington Blvd. I had heard there were girls working here but never tried. Picked up Stephanie. Nice tight body, clean, few bruises from shooting up, but pretty good looking. Got 1/2 and 1/2. I was kinda in hurry, as I'd blown so much time, so I rushed it a bit. Would definitly like to see her again but didn't get digits. I gave up on digits.
-
06-30-15 12:41 #25345Banned Member

Posts: 1312Jody and the stalker
Was coming home from DC decided to do some sightseeing came across one of my old school favorites Jody I don't really diptoo much only with chicks I hhave dealt with she hopped in ask me wasi doing something I told her didn't have it like thar told me she wished I did because she was looking for people that she had seen before well was getting the digits from her when all of a sudden this little car comes out of nowhere she told me it is some dude that stalks her so of course I get her out of there and take her home but in the process I forget to save her digits in the phone so if anybody has them could they pass them to me and to the dude I don't know if you are on the forum or not but for real leave her alone these women including her got enough shit to deal with besides a dude following them and other shit it's enough na-na to go around so focus on hitting something else.
-
06-30-15 12:38 #25344Regular Member

Posts: 1Bus stop lady
Who is the latin looking lady with the suitcase that lives at the bus stop during the day?
-
06-30-15 12:36 #25343Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Kiara
It's like spotting a UNICORN.
Originally Posted by Krock21
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 12:20 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 82Kiara out and about
She is on the corner of S. Carey and Herkimer next to the school. Just hanging out and talking. White knit top. Good luck.
-
06-30-15 11:39 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 42Milina / Jessica
Been trying to get in touch with Jessica, little puerto rican with very curley hair. Used to go by Melina when she used to dance. If anyone has any info or contact, please PM me. I last saw her about 8 months ago in Brookland. Thanks.
-
06-30-15 11:25 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 174Agreed. Poor taste.
Adrian was a sweet girl. Let's have some respect and take the pictures down.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 10:31 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 530Renee
Thanks to big brother I was able to link up with her yesterday at her new spot. Best time I had in a while. Thanks again NT.
-
06-30-15 10:03 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 511What's up Rizalboy!
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
I hooked up with Liz yesterday. She looks good with the weight.
That ass is really banging. I see some familiar faces we got to talk.
Oak.
-
06-30-15 06:24 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 2419Clean out your inbox.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 06:20 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 2419I haven't seen Liz in a good minute. Looks healthy.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 04:16 #25335Senior Member

Posts: 222Not the skinny blonde. She is Maybe 5'6 125 short haired brunette. Her ass is soft as a rotten peach.
Originally Posted by RKirk
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-15 03:59 #25334Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jill
I would love to catch up with Jill again. She does a great job. But, damn, was she fucked up in this video! Definitely a hot video so good job, but she was so high she could hardly keep her mind on what she was doing. I loved it!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



