Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7091

    Watch it

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    But that pussy said she loved me! Oh wait, that's what I said. Next time beers are on me, but I will NOT be asking you for a lapdance. You don't have enough freckles! Tagreplacement0}.
    I just bought a new box of Durex bare skin condoms (my favorite) for future Chloe visits so don't go following in love.

  2. #7090
    But that pussy said she loved me! Oh wait, that's what I said. Next time beers are on me, but I will NOT be asking you for a lapdance. You don't have enough freckles! Tagreplacement0}.

  3. #7089

    Yes and Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chloe today... I feel cheap and used.
    I know you saw Chloe today, she told me. I also know you are cheap and used because the last time we had a beer together I had to buy because you had spent all your money on pussy that used you.

    FF.

    P.S. Best non-freckled provider in a long time.

  4. #7088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Today, I was flown to greece before I even knew I was on the plane! I saw Chloe today and about 15 minutes into it we are in our second position (mish) and she says "hang on a second". She throws her legs wide, does a little stomach crunch, reaches down and pulls me out of her and moves me south. I just thought maybe I was chaffing her or something. As I pin her legs back farther and start to pound hard, I notice she moved me to her backdoor at the same time she starts telling me to fuck that ass hard! I feel cheap and used. Man I can't wait to see her again soon.
    You have my sympathy.

  5. #7087

    Taken advantage of.

    Today, I was flown to greece before I even knew I was on the plane! I saw Chloe today and about 15 minutes into it we are in our second position (mish) and she says "hang on a second". She throws her legs wide, does a little stomach crunch, reaches down and pulls me out of her and moves me south. I just thought maybe I was chaffing her or something. As I pin her legs back farther and start to pound hard, I notice she moved me to her backdoor at the same time she starts telling me to fuck that ass hard! I feel cheap and used. Man I can't wait to see her again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I will say I do not get everyone's infatuation with visits to the Isles. Nothing against it and always open to it but not searching out ladies just for their openness to it. However, I will admit it is a bit of an ego boost or turn on when you are with a lady and she decides to make that trip on her own. Especially when feedback on this site says that she is not open to it. Then again maybe I am just small enough to make a Greek guinea pig. I think I will stick with the ego boost and think otherwise.

  6. #7086

    KennedyLove

    First time here and first time looking, any tips and recommendations? Can anyone verify her?

  7. #7085

    I just might

    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post in the BP section. She is advertising on BP so your post belongs there, not in the escort section. My post starts with So True.

    FF.

    P.S. If you want to hit and go some freckles she might be worth it.
    Sometimes I am in the mood for a quick release while out getting milk. Maybe even leave the car running. I don't mind playing with a quasi GFE if I know that going in. What irks me is when she proclaims to be a GFE or PSE and then bangs like a cold salmon. Then I hear "will you give me a good review"? Ah, hell no!

  8. #7084

    Chelsea Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by SinChobe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know of her? Searched her number but couldn't find much.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...e-red/12587603

    Sorry I'm a newbie at this, not sure if I'll be doing this a lot, hope I don't get too addicted to it! Regardless everyone on here is pretty nice and helpful so far.
    Check out my post in the BP section. She is advertising on BP so your post belongs there, not in the escort section. My post starts with So True.

    FF.

    P.S. If you want to hit and go some freckles she might be worth it.

  9. #7083
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Since you have already seen Kennedy and know what that is like; between Chloe, Chelsea and Shay I would play with Chloe. Chelsea is a hit or miss, fabulous body but many issues with her. Shay to me is not as attractive as her pics. Don't get me wrong, very nice lady with a super attitude but not as good as Chloe. But that is just my opinion. Menu's are about the same but Chloe likes the isles. Chelsey offered to take a trip there but I couldn't get the anaconda in. Would of loved to hit that young tight rear.
    Thanks for the tip! That helps a lot. I'm actually hoping Cream will be in the area still for when I'm free and hopefully can get a hold of her this time.

    I've heard Chelsea standing a couple people up, but I've heard great things about the people that were successful. Chloe's reviews are all really good though, so that is comforting. I wasn't sure if both of them were as open as Shay as her prudes are pretty reasonable. Thanks again for the insight, it's much appreciated.

  10. #7082

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    I will say I do not get everyone's infatuation with visits to the Isles. Nothing against it and always open to it but not searching out ladies just for their openness to it. However, I will admit it is a bit of an ego boost or turn on when you are with a lady and she decides to make that trip on her own. Especially when feedback on this site says that she is not open to it. Then again maybe I am just small enough to make a Greek guinea pig. I think I will stick with the ego boost and think otherwise.
    But for me, I have never requested it when their classified ads here say they don't play there. If she is not into it, I can't imagine that it would be fun for either party. But what is a huge turn on is when they turn over and ask you to visit. There are a handful here in Indy and more so in Cincinnati. Truthfully I got hooked by a hot MILF on the south side (then) that had a huge pair of bolt-ons. Then her friend Lacy took over and tought me how to do it right and I earned my masters degree. Been in this hobby about 30 years and just discovered the joys of this act less than 7 years ago. Had never done it before. But that little blonde that was known by a single letter (after S before U) ruined me. Like I said, very few offer it and I definitely see many more that don't than do.

  11. #7081

    A Greek Thing

    I will say I do not get everyone's infatuation with visits to the Isles. Nothing against it and always open to it but not searching out ladies just for their openness to it. However, I will admit it is a bit of an ego boost or turn on when you are with a lady and she decides to make that trip on her own. Especially when feedback on this site says that she is not open to it. Then again maybe I am just small enough to make a Greek guinea pig. I think I will stick with the ego boost and think otherwise.

  12. #7080

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by SinChobe  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kennedy last week, she did great though my performance was bad, awesome lady though.

    I'm looking around and was looking at some options, maybe a senior here could give me some details on my options. I was thinking Chelsea Kay, or the Chloe girl that was recently well reviewed on here. I could also go with Kennedy again or save a little bit of money and try Shay out from BP, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Since you have already seen Kennedy and know what that is like; between Chloe, Chelsea and Shay I would play with Chloe. Chelsea is a hit or miss, fabulous body but many issues with her. Shay to me is not as attractive as her pics. Don't get me wrong, very nice lady with a super attitude but not as good as Chloe. But that is just my opinion. Menu's are about the same but Chloe likes the isles. Chelsey offered to take a trip there but I couldn't get the anaconda in. Would of loved to hit that young tight rear.

  13. #7079
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    If you are considering Chelsea Kay, I would suggest doing a search on this forum and reading members' feedback. Then make your decision.
    I have read the feedback, just seeing what you guys might suggest out of the ones mentioned. Thanks.

  14. #7078
    If you are considering Chelsea Kay, I would suggest doing a search on this forum and reading members' feedback. Then make your decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by SinChobe  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kennedy last week, she did great though my performance was bad, awesome lady though.

    I'm looking around and was looking at some options, maybe a senior here could give me some details on my options. I was thinking Chelsea Kay, or the Chloe girl that was recently well reviewed on here. I could also go with Kennedy again or save a little bit of money and try Shay out from BP, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

  15. #7077

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by SinChobe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know of her? Searched her number but couldn't find much.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...e-red/12587603

    Sorry I'm a newbie at this, not sure if I'll be doing this a lot, hope I don't get too addicted to it! Regardless everyone on here is pretty nice and helpful so far.
    Her Facebook looks real enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape