Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7078
    If you are considering Chelsea Kay, I would suggest doing a search on this forum and reading members' feedback. Then make your decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by SinChobe  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Kennedy last week, she did great though my performance was bad, awesome lady though.

    I'm looking around and was looking at some options, maybe a senior here could give me some details on my options. I was thinking Chelsea Kay, or the Chloe girl that was recently well reviewed on here. I could also go with Kennedy again or save a little bit of money and try Shay out from BP, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #7077

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by SinChobe  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know of her? Searched her number but couldn't find much.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...e-red/12587603

    Sorry I'm a newbie at this, not sure if I'll be doing this a lot, hope I don't get too addicted to it! Regardless everyone on here is pretty nice and helpful so far.
    Her Facebook looks real enough.

  3. #7076

    Toshia Day

    Has anyone seen her recently? Is she safe?

  4. #7075
    Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know of her? Searched her number but couldn't find much.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...e-red/12587603

    Sorry I'm a newbie at this, not sure if I'll be doing this a lot, hope I don't get too addicted to it! Regardless everyone on here is pretty nice and helpful so far.

  5. #7074

    First time

    Met up with Kennedy last week, she did great though my performance was bad, awesome lady though.

    I'm looking around and was looking at some options, maybe a senior here could give me some details on my options. I was thinking Chelsea Kay, or the Chloe girl that was recently well reviewed on here. I could also go with Kennedy again or save a little bit of money and try Shay out from BP, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

  6. #7073
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 24

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Du3777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Got mine set too.
    We wanted to thank those who visited, and let the others know we will be playing together Tuesday 6/30.

  7. #7072

    Nearly the same boat

    A couple months back, I was scheduled to meet both members of the "Dynamic Duo" for the first time. I had already blocked my time off of work so that the scheduled time would work. Not too long before I was to head their way, my work asked me if I stay longer. I contacted one of the ladies about rescheduling. They were not upset but did inform me of how long it would be before I could see them again. I was NOT going to wait that long! Thankfully the nature of my job cannot really keep me there. That would have been the hobby mistake of mistakes. Looking back on it now, I am so glad to have some f'ed up priorities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucon  [View Original Post]
    So I had great plans for today. GREAT plans.

    I had scheduled with Kayla a few days ago based on reviews on here. Long story short I bailed on her today. Not on purpose. I was under the impression she was going to call me about 10 AM to confirm. It was the other way around. Rather than call her directly like a sensible person though, I just moved on contacted Chloe. All was set up. But then about an hour before the appointment, I get called back into work. No real choice. I had to go back.

    I tried to contact her but I had asked for an earlier appointment from Chloe and she had said she was unavailable (I assume with another of you). Rather than interrupt, I sent her an email with my regrets.

    She called me when the appointment was nearing and I could tell she was quite angry, but I was still in my office so I couldn't get into much detail about the nature of just how much of an ahole I was. I offered to pay for the scheduled time, but I think I've very thoroughly burned two of the nicest bridges to come into town lately. Very much my loss.

    This is not my attempt to apologize or to grovel to them (I sooo already did that), but it is my acknowledgement of piss poor handling of the situation and a tangential apology to all of you. I'm pretty sure I took one of your spots AND I couldn't have improved their mood.

    A lot is said on here when a provider wastes our time, I felt it was probably good form to come on here and acknowledge when I do the same to them.

    Bad monger is BAD.

  8. #7071

    Ever have one of those days?

    So I had great plans for today. GREAT plans.

    I had scheduled with Kayla a few days ago based on reviews on here. Long story short I bailed on her today. Not on purpose. I was under the impression she was going to call me about 10 AM to confirm. It was the other way around. Rather than call her directly like a sensible person though, I just moved on contacted Chloe. All was set up. But then about an hour before the appointment, I get called back into work. No real choice. I had to go back.

    I tried to contact her but I had asked for an earlier appointment from Chloe and she had said she was unavailable (I assume with another of you). Rather than interrupt, I sent her an email with my regrets.

    She called me when the appointment was nearing and I could tell she was quite angry, but I was still in my office so I couldn't get into much detail about the nature of just how much of an ahole I was. I offered to pay for the scheduled time, but I think I've very thoroughly burned two of the nicest bridges to come into town lately. Very much my loss.

    This is not my attempt to apologize or to grovel to them (I sooo already did that), but it is my acknowledgement of piss poor handling of the situation and a tangential apology to all of you. I'm pretty sure I took one of your spots AND I couldn't have improved their mood.

    A lot is said on here when a provider wastes our time, I felt it was probably good form to come on here and acknowledge when I do the same to them.

    Bad monger is BAD.

  9. #7070

    I was luckier

    Saw her in the afternoon after she missed your appointment. By the way, she felt really bad. Had something to do with an issue with her 9 yr old. Pics if her are from a while back. Carrying some extra pounds, but still very attractive. Nicest bolt ons I've ever touched. Couldn't tell them from the real thing. She has been out of it for 2 or 3 yrs and is having a little stress getting back into it. Took it slow and had a pretty good session. She is not much into oral, which kinda sucks. Very good with the kissing and groping and very receptive and appreciative of your efforts on her behalf. Full service is animated and enthusiastic. Sweet lady, but don't overwhelm her or she will be back out. Whoever said she was a different soul is right, but very sweet and likable. Likely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Pretty hot, huh?

    Unfortunately, she was running late today and I had to bail on the appointment because of a work commitment. I would've hung around and tried to make it work otherwise. So, I have nothing to report except that I'm disappointed I didn't get the chance to meet her.

  10. #7069
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnon  [View Original Post]
    Experience with her no. However, I believe this is her:

    http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleE...f-fun/22249951

    There are some reviews of her on this site just look up "Cream" in Columbus.
    Is it shady that she changed phone numbers between ads? Trying to play it safe.

  11. #7068
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave30  [View Original Post]
    She changed phone numbers and pics how did you find her? You are amazing at this ha ha well done sir!
    I must second that, thanks a lot!

  12. #7067
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnon  [View Original Post]
    Experience with her no. However, I believe this is her:

    http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleE...f-fun/22249951

    There are some reviews of her on this site just look up "Cream" in Columbus.
    She changed phone numbers and pics how did you find her? You are amazing at this ha ha well done sir!

  13. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by SinChobe  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her? Can't find anything. Thanks!

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...hance/12530174
    Experience with her no. However, I believe this is her:

    http://columbus.backpage.com/FemaleE...f-fun/22249951

    There are some reviews of her on this site just look up "Cream" in Columbus.

  14. #7065

    Cream?

    Has anyone had any experience with her? Can't find anything. Thanks!

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/Fem...hance/12530174

  15. #7064

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZ  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she would be the same Pam. Megan and Lacy and Pam are well connected and I don't know of any other Pam who Megan knows. Also I know Pam has been active lately.

    Anyone get over to Megan's today, did the double come off? Or should I ask, did the double get anyone off?
    Megan is a great performer on a single date but in a duo she knocks it out of the park. I did a duo with her and Karen and it was fantastic. Megan and Andrea at the same time? Damn that's tempting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape