Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4445
-
06-29-15 02:51 #2495Senior Member

Posts: 105[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-28-15 03:54 #2494Senior Member

Posts: 105She's back
Don't waste your time with her she's horrible.
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/702-743-0729/
-
06-25-15 04:23 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 140MySecrets came to out to be a secret
Pulled the trigger on her after a flake. Her ad said car play and that's what I was aiming for. She was flexible with where she travels and donations as well. She pretty much does anything you ask. He breast are fake but she had big nipples. She look like her age with kids and it is stated as 44 so you been warned. She smells clean every time. She is most definitely not a clock watcher so that is a huge plus but YMMV. My only issue is that she is too tight for me. She said she had the vaginal rejuvenation and you can tell because every hat is hanging on for dear life and she doesn't get wet enough to compensate for my size but I think it will loosen up over time and it will be an extremely good time. She is a really cool person and that is hard to find these days. She is someone you could potentially see as a regular and did I mention her mouth is A-1? Honestly, that's more than enough reason to go see her, ever if you don't want anything else.
-
06-22-15 17:37 #2492Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw her a few months ago. Not as hot as her pics but into it and she will do just about anything.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
06-20-15 12:46 #2491Senior Member

Posts: 394Agree, thanks because I have been curious about her.
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
Just to throw my two cents in here: The reason I didn't trust her so much is that her ad NEVER changes. Always the same three pics. The girls usually get tired or think they can look better at some point, and change things up. Bonus is that the pics do look like they were taken in a hotel. But not a Motel 6 that I would expect for the rates.
Don't let one bad one discourage you, there is plenty of fun to be found!
MG.
-
06-19-15 22:29 #2490Senior Member

Posts: 972Rebecca 8577
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...layout=gallery
I saw this girl in Chula on short notice at a cheapie place. She is slender but has three kids and it shows like those Adelitas / HK girls. She said she has only been aroud for two weeks and has a civie job. Performance was meh, but expected for the low rate.
-
06-19-15 22:22 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 972Thanks for sharing your experience. One of my rules is not to bother with any that don't have face pics.
Originally Posted by DiscipleOfZeus
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-15 15:47 #2488Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Your experience sounds terrible!
Originally Posted by DiscipleOfZeus
[View Original Post]
Here is my analogy:
You saw in advertisement to rent a Porsche in the newspaper.
When you arrive to get the keys you find out its not a Porsche but a Ford Fusion.
You look the bus there so you don't want to walk home. You take the Fusion out for a spin.
Every time you step on the gas the car misfires or stalls (probably a blown headgasket).
You rented the Fusion for a certain amount of time.
Half way thru the rental period your phone starts ringing and its the rental company calling to ask when you will return the car.
I'm pretty sure that most guys reading this would rather hitchhike then use this rental company.
If you disagree let me know why.
-
06-19-15 13:39 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 391It's been my experience that very few of the Backpage girls look anything like their photos. Even when it is them, they hide enough that you don't get a true pictures. I've noticed that a lot of gals that are definitely black look quite a bit more "tan" in their pictures.
This does not mean that there aren't some very good providers that advertise there, but you are buyer beware on the looks. It makes a lot of sense to use some of the paid review sites to read reports, otherwise you know going in that you are taking a chance.
-
06-19-15 00:25 #2486Regular Member

Posts: 11Katrina. Meh.
I had a daydream about Katrina between business meetings. I couldn't find a review of her on here so I decided to TOFTT. I wish I could be the bearer of better news but my overall feeling is that it just wasn't worth it.
Katrina was in a decent mid-range hotel not far to the North of downtown. When I got through to her she said that she just got out of the shower and that she would need fifteen minutes. I arrived twenty-five minutes later and called for the room number. She gave me an abrupt, "give me a sec" and hung up. I called back five minutes later to no avail. When I called after another five she answered and gave me the room number. That's the standard two call, four call system if I'm not mistaken. When she answered the door it was apparent right away that she is not the girl in the picture, I didn't even need to take out my glasses. She is an average light skinned black girl with a bit of a paunch. There is nothing exotic about that as is claimed in her ad. She asked me to lay down her 100 roses up front. I did and had the briefest thought that she may be a niece of Uncle LEO. She wasn't.
I don't want to be unduly negative here. She seemed like a nice enough girl but she had little personality to speak of. She started with the standard CBJ and it was. Meh. Not great but still a BJ. I tried to stimulate her juices but she told me, "not too much". After a minute or two of sucking she blandly said, "would you like to get behind me?" I tried to get her into doggy style but she would only stand next to the bed with one knee on it. She did allow me to put me thumb on (not in) her rear iris which was a small plus. She offered little to no, uh, encouragement until at the two minute mark she blandly asked, "are you going to come for me?" I laughed and told her that I was working on it. A little while later I did and after that it was just a bit awkward until I left.
I did salvage the experience a bit by asking a few questions with this post in mind. She does offer trips to Greece for 100 more roses on top of any advertised rates. COT is fifty extra though I can't imagine many would be inspired to go that route.
In summary: The ad is false. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is not exotic, not sexy, not unrushed, and certainly not a VIP provider. If you just need a warm body who is not LEO it might be worth the 100 roses if no one else is available. Katrina isn't a bad person but she is probably in the wrong line of work as is anyone simply going through the motions.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ymate/16039783
-
06-14-15 00:31 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 140The decimal in front likely means 200. If you check the other threads thing will be laid as 1. 5 or. 2 but it's more or less reading between the lines.
Originally Posted by CHInc510
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-15 15:17 #2484Regular Member

Posts: 1TGTBT Much?
How is she able to accept $20 just for an hour of her time?! I'm still a little skeptical about this college chick despite the positive feedback that I've been reading about her on TER. There's just something about this ad that seems almost TGTBT, but that's just me! I'm willing to try her out sometime but the fact that she removed her number off the ad seems very odd to me! Anyways, I'll keep a watch on this!!
Originally Posted by Uberschlager
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-15 03:00 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 394Fake Pics
This is a real sad one for me, because it's the same provider who's got me twice, with a different set of pics and different number.
In any case, these pics are fake. Provider isn't large, but she isn't a waif by any means either. Nice firm boobs and butt, but service isn't that great. To make things worse, Aunt Flo was either about to arrive on the scene or wasn't too far gone. I should really learn to walk out the door.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-now/19339305
-
06-10-15 23:37 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 31Melissa / Kaylee
Has anyone seen her?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...tcall/19362733
-
06-10-15 01:27 #2481Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687The thumbnails look bad but then I made the mistake of clicking on them.
Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers
[View Original Post]
Yikes!
I would have ran out of there screaming and yelling.
I can't unsee what has already been seen!

















