Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2495
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #2494

    She's back

    Don't waste your time with her she's horrible.

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/702-743-0729/

  3. #2493

    MySecrets came to out to be a secret

    Pulled the trigger on her after a flake. Her ad said car play and that's what I was aiming for. She was flexible with where she travels and donations as well. She pretty much does anything you ask. He breast are fake but she had big nipples. She look like her age with kids and it is stated as 44 so you been warned. She smells clean every time. She is most definitely not a clock watcher so that is a huge plus but YMMV. My only issue is that she is too tight for me. She said she had the vaginal rejuvenation and you can tell because every hat is hanging on for dear life and she doesn't get wet enough to compensate for my size but I think it will loosen up over time and it will be an extremely good time. She is a really cool person and that is hard to find these days. She is someone you could potentially see as a regular and did I mention her mouth is A-1? Honestly, that's more than enough reason to go see her, ever if you don't want anything else.

  4. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure? I like the long legs, but info is scarce:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...nsual/19061711

    TIA.

    MG.
    I saw her a few months ago. Not as hot as her pics but into it and she will do just about anything.

    Enjoy.

  5. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing your experience. One of my rules is not to bother with any that don't have face pics.
    Agree, thanks because I have been curious about her.

    Just to throw my two cents in here: The reason I didn't trust her so much is that her ad NEVER changes. Always the same three pics. The girls usually get tired or think they can look better at some point, and change things up. Bonus is that the pics do look like they were taken in a hotel. But not a Motel 6 that I would expect for the rates.

    Don't let one bad one discourage you, there is plenty of fun to be found!

    MG.

  6. #2490

    Rebecca 8577

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...layout=gallery

    I saw this girl in Chula on short notice at a cheapie place. She is slender but has three kids and it shows like those Adelitas / HK girls. She said she has only been aroud for two weeks and has a civie job. Performance was meh, but expected for the low rate.

  7. #2489
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleOfZeus  [View Original Post]
    I had a daydream about Katrina between business meetings. I couldn't find a review of her on here so I decided to TOFTT. I wish I could be the bearer of better news but my overall feeling is that it just wasn't worth it.

    Katrina was in a decent mid-range hotel not far to the North of downtown. When I got through to her she said that she just got out of the shower and that she would need fifteen minutes. I arrived twenty-five minutes later and called for the room number. She gave me an abrupt, "give me a sec" and hung up. I called back five minutes later to no avail. When I called after another five she answered and gave me the room number. That's the standard two call, four call system if I'm not mistaken. When she answered the door it was apparent right away that she is not the girl in the picture, I didn't even need to take out my glasses. She is an average light skinned black girl with a bit of a paunch. There is nothing exotic about that as is claimed in her ad. She asked me to lay down her 100 roses up front. I did and had the briefest thought that she may be a niece of Uncle LEO. She wasn't.

    I don't want to be unduly negative here. She seemed like a nice enough girl but she had little personality to speak of. She started with the standard CBJ and it was. Meh. Not great but still a BJ. I tried to stimulate her juices but she told me, "not too much". After a minute or two of sucking she blandly said, "would you like to get behind me?" I tried to get her into doggy style but she would only stand next to the bed with one knee on it. She did allow me to put me thumb on (not in) her rear iris which was a small plus. She offered little to no, uh, encouragement until at the two minute mark she blandly asked, "are you going to come for me?" I laughed and told her that I was working on it. A little while later I did and after that it was just a bit awkward until I left.

    I did salvage the experience a bit by asking a few questions with this post in mind. She does offer trips to Greece for 100 more roses on top of any advertised rates. COT is fifty extra though I can't imagine many would be inspired to go that route.

    In summary: The ad is false. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is not exotic, not sexy, not unrushed, and certainly not a VIP provider. If you just need a warm body who is not LEO it might be worth the 100 roses if no one else is available. Katrina isn't a bad person but she is probably in the wrong line of work as is anyone simply going through the motions.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ymate/16039783
    Thanks for sharing your experience. One of my rules is not to bother with any that don't have face pics.

  8. #2488
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleOfZeus  [View Original Post]
    I had a daydream about Katrina between business meetings.
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ymate/16039783
    Your experience sounds terrible!

    Here is my analogy:

    You saw in advertisement to rent a Porsche in the newspaper.

    When you arrive to get the keys you find out its not a Porsche but a Ford Fusion.

    You look the bus there so you don't want to walk home. You take the Fusion out for a spin.

    Every time you step on the gas the car misfires or stalls (probably a blown headgasket).

    You rented the Fusion for a certain amount of time.

    Half way thru the rental period your phone starts ringing and its the rental company calling to ask when you will return the car.

    I'm pretty sure that most guys reading this would rather hitchhike then use this rental company.

    If you disagree let me know why.

  9. #2487
    It's been my experience that very few of the Backpage girls look anything like their photos. Even when it is them, they hide enough that you don't get a true pictures. I've noticed that a lot of gals that are definitely black look quite a bit more "tan" in their pictures.

    This does not mean that there aren't some very good providers that advertise there, but you are buyer beware on the looks. It makes a lot of sense to use some of the paid review sites to read reports, otherwise you know going in that you are taking a chance.

  10. #2486

    Katrina. Meh.

    I had a daydream about Katrina between business meetings. I couldn't find a review of her on here so I decided to TOFTT. I wish I could be the bearer of better news but my overall feeling is that it just wasn't worth it.

    Katrina was in a decent mid-range hotel not far to the North of downtown. When I got through to her she said that she just got out of the shower and that she would need fifteen minutes. I arrived twenty-five minutes later and called for the room number. She gave me an abrupt, "give me a sec" and hung up. I called back five minutes later to no avail. When I called after another five she answered and gave me the room number. That's the standard two call, four call system if I'm not mistaken. When she answered the door it was apparent right away that she is not the girl in the picture, I didn't even need to take out my glasses. She is an average light skinned black girl with a bit of a paunch. There is nothing exotic about that as is claimed in her ad. She asked me to lay down her 100 roses up front. I did and had the briefest thought that she may be a niece of Uncle LEO. She wasn't.

    I don't want to be unduly negative here. She seemed like a nice enough girl but she had little personality to speak of. She started with the standard CBJ and it was. Meh. Not great but still a BJ. I tried to stimulate her juices but she told me, "not too much". After a minute or two of sucking she blandly said, "would you like to get behind me?" I tried to get her into doggy style but she would only stand next to the bed with one knee on it. She did allow me to put me thumb on (not in) her rear iris which was a small plus. She offered little to no, uh, encouragement until at the two minute mark she blandly asked, "are you going to come for me?" I laughed and told her that I was working on it. A little while later I did and after that it was just a bit awkward until I left.

    I did salvage the experience a bit by asking a few questions with this post in mind. She does offer trips to Greece for 100 more roses on top of any advertised rates. COT is fifty extra though I can't imagine many would be inspired to go that route.

    In summary: The ad is false. She is not the girl in the pictures. She is not exotic, not sexy, not unrushed, and certainly not a VIP provider. If you just need a warm body who is not LEO it might be worth the 100 roses if no one else is available. Katrina isn't a bad person but she is probably in the wrong line of work as is anyone simply going through the motions.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ymate/16039783

  11. #2485
    The decimal in front likely means 200. If you check the other threads thing will be laid as 1. 5 or. 2 but it's more or less reading between the lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by CHInc510  [View Original Post]
    How is she able to accept $20 just for an hour of her time?! I'm still a little skeptical about this college chick despite the positive feedback that I've been reading about her on TER. There's just something about this ad that seems almost TGTBT, but that's just me! I'm willing to try her out sometime but the fact that she removed her number off the ad seems very odd to me! Anyways, I'll keep a watch on this!!

  12. #2484

    TGTBT Much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberschlager  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, is it me or do the forums here seem pretty quiet? Anyways, I TOFFT on a girl and boy am I glad that I went to see her. You can find her ad here:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-babe/19111916

    It's weird, but her number isn't on the ad anymore. No fear, I have it saved in my phone and it is: 619-987-9389.

    The girl in the pictures are definitely her since all of the tattoos match up. She also has a very beautiful face, I couldn't believe it when she took off all her clothes and I was greeted with the sight of her beautiful body. She says that she used to do gymnastics and her body definitely backs that up. For how petite she was, she had a really nice and shapely ass and I'm not even an ass man. Anyways, she's very accommodating and was well worth the $$. 20 that I paid for the hour. I had a ton of fun with her and I highly recommend her. She's a really sweet girl and has definitely become my atf. Treat her nicely guys and remember, YMMV.
    How is she able to accept $20 just for an hour of her time?! I'm still a little skeptical about this college chick despite the positive feedback that I've been reading about her on TER. There's just something about this ad that seems almost TGTBT, but that's just me! I'm willing to try her out sometime but the fact that she removed her number off the ad seems very odd to me! Anyways, I'll keep a watch on this!!

  13. #2483

    Fake Pics

    This is a real sad one for me, because it's the same provider who's got me twice, with a different set of pics and different number.

    In any case, these pics are fake. Provider isn't large, but she isn't a waif by any means either. Nice firm boobs and butt, but service isn't that great. To make things worse, Aunt Flo was either about to arrive on the scene or wasn't too far gone. I should really learn to walk out the door.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-now/19339305

  14. #2482

    Melissa / Kaylee


  15. #2481
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers  [View Original Post]
    Met Lexi through BP and I was able to negotiate a bbbjws at a reasonable rate. We agreed to meet in 1 hour at her place near the marina. I arrived at her hotel and quickly determined that she is managed but I went in anyways. I was greeted at the door by a very short chubby latina. After a quick kiss and greet she tried to bait and switch the services but I told her no dice and was walking out he door when she agreed to comply with swallowing all my unwanted children. Lexi is kind of a firecracker. She loves to have her titties sucked and she definitely has skills but not the patience to deliver a top shelf BJ. None the less she still swallowed every drop of my 4 day nut. I probably will not repeat.
    The thumbnails look bad but then I made the mistake of clicking on them.

    Yikes!

    I would have ran out of there screaming and yelling.

    I can't unsee what has already been seen!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape