Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    BBBJCIM w / s

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers  [View Original Post]
    Met Lexi through BP and I was able to negotiate a bbbjws at a reasonable rate. We agreed to meet in 1 hour at her place near the marina. I arrived at her hotel and quickly determined that she is managed but I went in anyways. I was greeted at the door by a very short chubby latina. After a quick kiss and greet she tried to bait and switch the services but I told her no dice and was walking out he door when she agreed to comply with swallowing all my unwanted children. Lexi is kind of a firecracker. She loves to have her titties sucked and she definitely has skills but not the patience to deliver a top shelf BJ. None the less she still swallowed every drop of my 4 day nut. I probably will not repeat.
    "I noticed you have reviewed the NoNonsenseLady not long ago. She definitely never bait and switches or tries to upsell and has the skills. I know she is still available for outcalls and just figured I would mention she is always a go-to choice. She was for us back here before she left. NNLfunSD@gmail.com is the email.
    She never spills a drop.

  2. #2479

    Asians

    These fresh Asians working out of North County motels.

    Look nothing like the pictures online. Height pretty much right, but that is it.

    They won't do anything extra. If you have the $100 special and ask to go down on them, they want 200.

    Bareback action, no way. That's OK, but it's the way that it is handled.

    English. Phenomenally poor. 2/3 of what they said to me was in Chinese.

    I'll stick with my old reliables at this point. Fucking sucked.

    And I think these poor gals *might* be trafficked.

  3. #2478

    Info request

    Anyone had the pleasure? I like the long legs, but info is scarce:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...nsual/19061711

    TIA.

    MG.

  4. #2477

    Lexi. You won't repeat?

    LS I woulda walked out on that, you cray cray messing with that hoe. Too funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSwallowers  [View Original Post]
    Met Lexi through BP and I was able to negotiate a bbbjws at a reasonable rate. We agreed to meet in 1 hour at her place near the marina. I arrived at her hotel and quickly determined that she is managed but I went in anyways. I was greeted at the door by a very short chubby latina. After a quick kiss and greet she tried to bait and switch the services but I told her no dice and was walking out he door when she agreed to comply with swallowing all my unwanted children. Lexi is kind of a firecracker. She loves to have her titties sucked and she definitely has skills but not the patience to deliver a top shelf BJ. None the less she still swallowed every drop of my 4 day nut. I probably will not repeat.

  5. #2476

    Body Rubs

    Hello. I'll be in San Diego this week. Can anyone offer any intel on a decent inde provider? PM me if you prefer.

    Thanks.

  6. #2475

    Lexi Pt Loma

    Met Lexi through BP and I was able to negotiate a bbbjws at a reasonable rate. We agreed to meet in 1 hour at her place near the marina. I arrived at her hotel and quickly determined that she is managed but I went in anyways. I was greeted at the door by a very short chubby latina. After a quick kiss and greet she tried to bait and switch the services but I told her no dice and was walking out he door when she agreed to comply with swallowing all my unwanted children. Lexi is kind of a firecracker. She loves to have her titties sucked and she definitely has skills but not the patience to deliver a top shelf BJ. None the less she still swallowed every drop of my 4 day nut. I probably will not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg‎   005.jpg‎  

  7. #2474
    Banned Member


    Posts: 136

    Very Tiny Spinner

    I saw this young lady tonight, she is very small, standing at about 4'9" and the pics are absolutely her. Here's the link as it stands tonight, http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-0278/19271273 . Her performance was ok, a very decent CBJ (and I don't like CBJ at all) since watching her do it was wonderful. Her body is tight with perky a / be cups and a PERFECT round ass that is addicting to watch in doggy. She didn't watch the clock but we still finished in time. The best part of it all was that when she gave the CBJ she didn't ask me if I was ready after 2 minutes, she gave until she thought I was saying I was ready and again when I did. She does lack in enthusiasm a bit but you can tell when she is really feeling it. Overall I will repeat. The pictures below are from her ad if it gets taken down quickly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  8. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    Jeez Louise! Is it me or are the ads on BP just pathetic these days? I'm not sure if there's not a lot of biz in sd so not many girls are posting or what. On a holiday weekend I would think there would be many to choose from. Texted 3 or 4 girls the other night and only 1 texted back. 2 hrs later. By then I was like forget it. I think the action has really declined in this city the last couple of years.
    It has seemed really odd to me lately. My 'fake' alarm goes off for about 90% of the posts. I think a lot of that is the pics, they just look TGTBT.

    Many folks I talk to don't have a good work experience in SD either. They feel they do much better in the OC or LA:

    I would still hope a city of the size of SD could support a few.

    MG.

  9. #2472

    BP talent!!

    Jeez Louise! Is it me or are the ads on BP just pathetic these days? I'm not sure if there's not a lot of biz in sd so not many girls are posting or what. On a holiday weekend I would think there would be many to choose from. Texted 3 or 4 girls the other night and only 1 texted back. 2 hrs later. By then I was like forget it. I think the action has really declined in this city the last couple of years.

  10. #2471

    Annabelle

    I don't see her BP ad up now, but I did see this young lady over the weekend:

    http://yourdivineexperience.indyfiles.com/home

    Pics are accurate, although her hair is dark now. A timid BBBJ (maybe because our time was short) but she was OK with her body being explored with hands and mouth. Over all a sweet young thing that I enjoyed spending a short (time with.

    MGB.

  11. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberschlager  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, is it me or do the forums here seem pretty quiet? Anyways, I TOFFT on a girl and boy am I glad that I went to see her. You can find her ad here:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-babe/19111916

    It's weird, but her number isn't on the ad anymore. No fear, I have it saved in my phone and it is: 619-987-9389.

    The girl in the pictures are definitely her since all of the tattoos match up. She also has a very beautiful face, I couldn't believe it when she took off all her clothes and I was greeted with the sight of her beautiful body. She says that she used to do gymnastics and her body definitely backs that up. For how petite she was, she had a really nice and shapely ass and I'm not even an ass man. Anyways, she's very accommodating and was well worth the $$. 20 that I paid for the hour. I had a ton of fun with her and I highly recommend her. She's a really sweet girl and has definitely become my atf. Treat her nicely guys and remember, YMMV.
    Agree its been quiet lately. But there hasn't been a whole lot of new talent around either. Good find though!

  12. #2469

    Petite, spinner college chick

    Hello everyone, is it me or do the forums here seem pretty quiet? Anyways, I TOFFT on a girl and boy am I glad that I went to see her. You can find her ad here:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-babe/19111916

    It's weird, but her number isn't on the ad anymore. No fear, I have it saved in my phone and it is: 619-987-9389.

    The girl in the pictures are definitely her since all of the tattoos match up. She also has a very beautiful face, I couldn't believe it when she took off all her clothes and I was greeted with the sight of her beautiful body. She says that she used to do gymnastics and her body definitely backs that up. For how petite she was, she had a really nice and shapely ass and I'm not even an ass man. Anyways, she's very accommodating and was well worth the $$. 20 that I paid for the hour. I had a ton of fun with her and I highly recommend her. She's a really sweet girl and has definitely become my atf. Treat her nicely guys and remember, YMMV.

  13. #2468

    Brittany in El Cajon!

    Anyone have any info on Brittany in El Cajon? Cute little ebony. Notice she posts a bunch under the num 678-554-7607. Pm me. Thanks. Moe.

  14. #2467

    Yeah, I meant network ratings

    You can rate the women. Usually they are good about rating you if you ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpalma  [View Original Post]
    SD44, I remember when ***********z used to be a companion review site for HX. Disappeared about year or so ago. If I understand your post, there is a place directly on HX for reviews? Or are you referring to the Network ratings?

  15. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember if this is the thread where someone was asking, and I can't verify this info myself but:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...group/19018145

    MG.
    This freaked me out when I first seen it but a few people posted that it was a fake site. Didn't know it was put up by religious nuts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape