Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13468

    Tao (3111)

    No extras for me either, though I got a good massage from a friendly and pretty lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1490  [View Original Post]
    Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.

  2. #13467
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Just as I was thinking its probably easier to solve the Sunday Times crossword puzzle than this riddle a Senior solved the mystry for me!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thrown off with that riddle- of course I didn't put a lot of effort into trying to solve it. Man, just mention the place and if you had a good massage and were satisfied with it. It's not like the powers that be are clueless about these places existence anyway. The whole point of this board is to give reviews, report clip joints like Lake Street, etc- not to decipher some hidden code of where you might have gone. There are 2 places with the name Pine in it to further confuse things- especially if it's on a larger, general forum like the Chicago board. Just my opinion.

  3. #13466

    Pine Trees, Conifers, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    This is IDIAVOLO's favorite spot and no one knows? LOL.
    To DMichaels point, I've reviewed and otherwise commented on this place quite a few times, just look at all my posts and you'll know most of what you might want / need to about what's going on at there over the last 6 months or so. .

  4. #13465

    Conifer riddle!

    LOL. Just as I was thinking its probably easier to solve the Sunday Times crossword puzzle than this riddle a Senior solved the mystry for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.

  5. #13464
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Coffee, hence the double entendres. Enjoy!
    LOL, now I feel stoopid. I got all the other hints and of course I've long been a fan of ye olde conifer as well. Guess I shouldn't read TOO much between the lines, sometimes a cup of Coffee IS actually Coffee. .

  6. #13463
    Went to the Asian mp on "elst0 n". Every time I've been here before the woman have been older, and not the best looking, but they would make up for that by being enthusiastic and accommodating. This time there was a younger woman, named kilo, and she was also attractive!

    Unfortunately, she was neither enthusiastic and accommodating, but downright unfriendly. I did try to make small talk, she would have no part of that. She gave a 3rd rate massage. On the flip there was extended negotiations for a he. If that wasn't enough of a buzz kill, when she did the he she was standing as far away as possible! She did short me on the time, but I did not care. I just wanted to leave. Would not repeat!

  7. #13462
    Same old story. Tipping issues and crappy service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.

  8. #13461
    This is IDIAVOLO's favorite spot and no one knows? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    This conifer is found amongst some willows near a rivulet.

  9. #13460

    Excellent cup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg69  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to catch the name of the waitress who served you the cup with the especially fine rim? Always on the lookup for great wait staff. .
    Her name is Coffee, hence the double entendres. Enjoy!

  10. #13459

    Ruby Spa

    Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.

  11. #13458
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
    Did you happen to catch the name of the waitress who served you the cup with the especially fine rim? Always on the lookup for great wait staff. .

  12. #13457
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.
    This conifer is found amongst some willows near a rivulet.

  13. #13456

    Conifer decoded

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?!
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.

  14. #13455

    Conifer

    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.
    Where is this place?!

  15. #13454

    I need a cup

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
    Do they allow reservations or is it luck of the draw and you get who you get? I will call ahead, but just wondering. Also curious about pricing?

    Thanks,

    HD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape