Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13627

    Lily

    I happened to be in the area with a little time on my hands. I forget how good a session with Judy is. I called her prior to showing up. She treated me like an old friend. A great massage and an even better ending. I know she's not much to look at but its nice to have a provider who works to make you happy.

    Door. 45 hhr.

  2. #13626

    Villa Park Latinas

    I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rosos/27842736

    TY in advance.

  3. #13625

    Spa on Grand

    Had a dream that I tried a new Spa on Grand east of Ashalnd. Pretty nice place with a good massage. Asian chick was in her 30's had a descent body. Standard finish with. 4 tip think she wanted. 6 but oh well, anyways seniors can pm for details.

  4. #13624

    Nat Elem

    Stopped by Natural Elements on Irving Park. Yung is 40's, very nice and pleasing.

    Massage 6.

    Looks 5.

    Attitude 8.

    Finish 6.

    Hhr40 +40.

  5. #13623

    Belmont Spa

    Went to the new spa on Belmont. It's near your Hopes and dreams. Standard fee and finish. Will definitely repeat.

  6. #13622

    Accua Blue-closed

    Went by there-place is turning into a realty office. Bummer. Anyone know any good latina massage around the wicker park area?

  7. #13621
    I plan on visiting the windy city soon, just wanted to see what the gfe tip is? In indy it can vary wildly, . 8 to $$ depending on the AMP, girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.

    Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.

    Try them all and improve your odds.
    .

  8. #13620

    Joann

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Drew Joann (in other words, hit the lottery) yesterday. GFE all the way, as always. Even though I was her last customer of the day, she made me feel as if I was the first.

    Posting, however, to relay disappointing news: if you didn't already receive an excellent cup of Coffee filled to the RIM, you have missed out, as she is gone already. When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she planned to be here until at least end July, but she's gone. Bummer because she was a unique experience.
    Yes, Joann she a different type of girl has this attitude good and bad, been there long time now says she lives here permanently, she half runs the place she answered door before and if I see somebody else when I leave she come say good bye, fun spinner, I never got a cup of this coffee you like so much.

  9. #13619

    Crystal

    Another trip to crystal, don't go too often, very busy cause they tell only two girls work, so Maasan wants to give ts, very Strange to me I decline and wait for girl, I drew cici good looking cool girl think I seen here else where, starts give me you know bs massage til I tell her that I am actually really sore and to do harder, then all a sudden becomes real cool gets a steam towel and gives me a great massage probably one of the best I have had at AMP, never had steam towel before either. Then when it came to more fun I didn't really wanted anything else at that point just so relaxed, but she did and that's the way they make a living, so go I on to have fun though it would be rushed but it wasn't, great girl, pretty sure nice little bolt ons from new york, I have meet so other AMP girls from new york with boob jobs too, maybe have up their game for big apple, or probably make a killing over there.

  10. #13618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Lux. On Deck Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Musky  [View Original Post]
    I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.

    Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.

    Try them all and improve your odds.

  11. #13617

    Sunny Massage on Armitage

    Thought I needed to TOFTT as I have been lucky, and try a new place for me. Years ago did the Latina place down the street. Neighborhood safer than before. Not disappointed, fortunately. $65 fee for an hour entrance. Did the table shower after a decent massage. Therapist was young and pretty. Will repeat.

    Ctm.

  12. #13616

    Don't Take The Bait

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    I go to lux weekly and see my atf girl who will do anything and everything with me. Sorry not giving her name but she used to be a yun and her name there started with a J.

    Anyways after she wants me to meet new girl as always but I never want to see anyone because her skills and menu are unforgetable. I say ok and in walks the drop dead hottest asian I've only seen like this in the av movies. A 10. Smoking bod and could not be 25. Face like an angel.

    Sadly I don't know her name but she was in a red dress and if see her she will be your little blue pill.

    Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.
    Same thing happened to me one time. I had this girl that like yours, would do anything and everything. I'm talking complete fantasy sessions. Then one day a new young hottie shows up. I didn't get with her right away but one time when my girl wasn't there I had an hour with the newbie. She was young and pretty and I thought what's it gonna hurt. But she didn't have half the skills or experience and the whole time I felt like I was cheating on my regular. Weird! It wasn't worth it. It took a while to get back in tight with my regular but I learned my lesson. If you haven't yet, try to remember that the grass isn't always greener and 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush. Just mho.

  13. #13615

    Who in the world would tell you about extras in a phone call?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHound  [View Original Post]
    Any body have any experience with either of these places.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthSe...ation/27807770

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html (on this one, Hadit and Stacy are always showing off their tata's).

    I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.
    LEO. That's who. Anybody else who is sane and been in the biz for a while will dummy up or hang up on you if you talk extras.

  14. #13614

    Pine Tree

    Drew Joann (in other words, hit the lottery) yesterday. GFE all the way, as always. Even though I was her last customer of the day, she made me feel as if I was the first.

    Posting, however, to relay disappointing news: if you didn't already receive an excellent cup of Coffee filled to the RIM, you have missed out, as she is gone already. When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she planned to be here until at least end July, but she's gone. Bummer because she was a unique experience.

  15. #13613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Please get the name

    Quote Originally Posted by Musky  [View Original Post]
    I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!
    Thank you for doing some research for the rest of us on this. If by chance you get shuttled to another provider, please try to meet her, and at least get a name. Much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape