Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5443
-
06-22-15 14:50 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Location
Sure You Can Ask.
I went directly to her home. Tiffany is staying at the $10 house that she manages. A number of girls who work Broadway bring their dates there. Be forewarned, it is a dump.
Originally Posted by Beebop
[View Original Post]
I am sure Tiffany could be persuaded to leave for a motel or better surroundings, provided the incentives were right.
CookyJar.
-
06-22-15 10:32 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 65Location?
Might I inquire what part of Broad did you pick up dime Tiffany on??
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-15 13:13 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 66Or a cyber version of modern day pimpin. Post a girl on BP for high price X. When someone bites you find her on BW & deliver to the BP client for why. In either case, I saw her early this week and she told me what cooky said. She is not the one posting the ads.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Anything goes when it comes to ho's because pimpin aint easy (pimpin aint easy) - Big Daddy Kane.
-
06-19-15 05:33 #4255Senior Member

Posts: 1019Thanks for clearing that up. Free Enterprise is OK.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-15 00:25 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Stacey
Bait and Switch
This is exactly why I don't do BackPage.
If I hadn't seen her with my own eyes! If we hadn't had a conversation on this very subject! Like KStreetWatcher, I would be believing the BackPage hype.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
No! Stacey is not on BackPage.
This is not fair to Stacey and it is not fair to her regulars. In a regulated business this would amount to false advertising, maybe even theft of trade. Certainly it is infringement of trade.
If the posters of that BackPage ad were real business people, they would reach out to Stacey as a true asset and offer her a real deal that befits her talents. If they could develop a reputation of fairness perhaps they could get the talented personal to stick around.
When will BackPage posters realize that Bait and Switch is not a viable business practice?
CookJar
-
06-18-15 16:24 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 194Stacey
Yeah Yeah I know this isn't the backpage section but. Who have we here? Our own little Camden cutie Stacey on backpage. She is certainly worth the price of admission.
http://southjersey.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-indulgence/22635418
Good Hunting Gents.
KSW.
-
06-18-15 13:23 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 194Broadway recon
Drove through Camden Wednesday evening and saw a bunch of new WSW strollin at least 5 I did not recognize. At least 2 I would sample myself. Surprised no one is sampling and reporting.
Good Hunting Gents.
-
06-16-15 21:58 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany. It's 'about that bass...bass...bass
"All About That Bass"
Because you know she's all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
She's all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
She's all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
She's all about that bass
'Bout that bass... bass... bass... bass
Yeah, it's pretty clear, she ain't no size two
But she can shake it, shake it, like she's supposed to do
'Cause she's got that boom boom that all the boys chase
And all the right junk in all the right places
Tiffany? What can I say? It's all about that butt, that beautiful booty. It's bout that butt...butt...butt.
CookyJar
-
06-16-15 21:53 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany's Bush
I am totally indifferent to Tiffany's hairy Bush. According to her, she has a regular who stops by every Saturday, who likes her bushy pussy and treats her well for not shaving. Far be it from me to hinder free enterprise.
CookyJar.
-
06-16-15 21:48 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany – To each his own
Tiffany may not be your average spinner, at 5'5" or 5'6", she maintains her weight well. Tiffany, IMHO, has cute exotic facial features. Her pug nose, full pouty lips, clear light brown eyes give her a pleasing appearance. Tiffany has a great body. Her smooth light caramel complexion enhances her shapely legs, flat tummy, and full perky breast. And! Her round shapely ass is firm to the touch, not flabby; it only shakes when she wants it to shake.
Add to her overall nice physical features a nice friendly attitude and better than most BBBJ; Tiffany is a must have for the "To Do List," of those mongers seeking a truly good time. And to those mongers who prefer skinny pale blondes with blue eyes, try a little something outside of your comfort zone – you may like her.
CookyJar.
-
06-06-15 18:14 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 66Was Visiting Broadway.
I was on Broadway twice in the past 3 days with some friends. I was a little embarrassed because there I kept on seeing Uncle LEO. You see, Uncle LEO just bought a new Ford Explorer. Black on black, tinted windows, pretty nice car. Problem is that because he doesn't have a lot of money, he bought the one with black, stamped steel rims. No regular person buys a car like that with those cheap steel rims except Uncle LEO. You can see him from a mile away. LEO was parking around Chestnut and had a bunch of his buddies in the car with him. Heck, he even had a couple of obviously out of place female friends hanging out near his truck. Friends, I would advise to look out for Uncle LEO. If he sees you talking to any of his girlfriends, you are going to get into trouble with him.
-
06-01-15 21:03 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks
Thanks man. Appreciate the info.
A.
-
06-01-15 17:04 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 66Camden
Maria is a Camden Girl.
Originally Posted by AaronBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-15 18:13 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 81What City
Whats up Mr. CJ. Do enjoy your work every chance I get to spend a little time on this site. I just wanted to know is she a Camden or Philly girl. I know you get this shit all the time about where she at an all, but I just wanted to know which city.
Thanks.
-
05-27-15 18:49 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 358Maria photos
CJ:
Long time fan of your artistry here. Just wanted to thank you for the awesome set of photos of Maria. I truly believe this is some of your finest work ever!
Devon.










Reply With Quote





