Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,461 to 26,475 of 40020
-
06-09-15 16:54 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 96Sxl
After driving past this place a dozen times and after the recent review, I decided to give it a try. Door fee. 7 wasn't offered an option of TS or any other add on. Therapist was cute with a great body. About 7-8 on the scale. The massage was good. I rarely strike out at AMPs, but it was clear that I wasn't recognized upon entry. I gave all the right signals and was teased quite a bit. In the end, I was offered some assistance which I accepted. I was promised a better session next time. I will be back. The place is spotless and new. It has a large TS room. I was offered the TS after. The talent is tops for an AMP. My tip was lighter than standard as I promised my tip would be better next time too.
-
06-09-15 16:53 #13559Regular Member

Posts: 3Decent
Visited the place yesterday, nice clean spa. Got Lulu (30 something, oldish face but very fit body with nice tatas). There was another by the name of Jackie (hanging out in a red dress, slightly shorter but bigger in the right places and slightly more naughty looking (also 30 something). Lulu only offered roaming with clothes on and HE, no CBJ (in hindsight, defn negotiated an overly generous tip). Wonder if Jackie is the more generous one that others are talking about. Allegedly there's a third one who works there, but didn't catch a glimpse of her. The massage was decent, post-flip was lame though, but then made up for it with the HE. A bit of clock watching. Might consider paying a 2nd visit to check out J, esp if others confirm she's the friendlier one.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?
-
06-09-15 14:32 #13558Regular Member

Posts: 1I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-15 05:27 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 958It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-15 00:29 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 570S&L Nails
Interesting Report. What was the damage? And, do you mind giving more clues to this Nail Salon.
Originally Posted by amplovr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-15 22:30 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 518Listen to what the others are telling you. I'll also add: don't be afraid to walk if the girl isn't to your liking. A lot of guys post that they were horny and went for it anyways. I think this is stupid unless the service is top notch. But most of the asian apartment girls have pretty much the same service. Some go the extra mile, but it is rare in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1
[View Original Post]
I think that if us as mongers start walking away when grandma opens the door we'll see the quality of girls improve in this area.
-
06-08-15 19:59 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 234All things have a risk
I have no experience with the Asian apartments but I have seen some younger escorts in the past. You want to make sure you are going into a safe situation. Read Backpage every couple of days, join Room Service 2000 (they need to upgrade their name), and Read The Eotic Review. Add an are. You also want to save the pictures of girls you are interested in seeing and check them on Tin Eye which does an image search. If the same image is used all over then it is probably a fake. Does your job involve something that could get you fired if you ever got busted? Usually it is a misdemeanor and just embarrassing but keep that in mind. Every girl I have ever seen outside of a spa I have watched for online postings for weeks, checked the number for reviews, and generally made damn sure it wasn't uncle. That said you can find younger girls at massage parlors. Have you tried Willowbrook? I don't go out that way often but I know they have younger girls at times. The thing is that sometimes these places have the young hottie, the slightly older but still attractive girl, and the 35-45 year old working at the same time. New customers either get the luck of the draw or the girl that has the least regulars that ask for her by name. Guess which one that is? The issue is also money. Yes, you can find younger women online for a decent price but they are rare. Usually if a younger attractive woman is posting at a low rate there is a reason why. Sometimes it is because she is new to the business and doesn't realize she can charge more or she might be new to the area and wise old guys like me will resist the allure until there is someone trustworthy that can back up the experience. Of course, you will be called upon to take one for the team on occasion as well. But sometimes they ask for little because they have drug problems or evil pimps that will beat them unless they make money on a regular basis. You probably want to avoid the last group. You also want to think about the trafficking angle. I guess this is true of spas as well but to me they seem less likely. How young are you talking? I would avoid anyone that can't rent a room on her own (and buy her own alcohol). If she is staying in a motel, does the management know or turn a blind eye? Do they get a cut, as well as the room price, or will they be calling LE when they see strange men going in and out of the same room. To answer is it safe? No. Is driving to the store safe? No. Most of us survive though. Just don't be stupid. Also, you will probably get ripped off a few times. Most of us have learned to avoid places that have really hot girls in skimpy outfits in their advertising. DAMN YOU LAKESTREET! A jack shack by the way is not where the girl takes care of you. Don't pay $100 dollars or more so you can masturbate in the presence of a hot female. That is stupid. All this talk of young hotties though has made me thirsty. Monday is 2 for 1 at the Slipper. I think I am going on a mini road trip. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-15 19:41 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 29Woah!. Got the blog. Thanks Franco. Will try my luck. This going to ma first time. Frankly. Terrifying. But nothing comes risk free. Glad you had good time: the Will post my exp, if I do try.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
Would you be able to recommend any? Pm if possible. Else. Will go based on trial and error.
-
06-08-15 19:31 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 223I have had ok good luck with apartment ladies but for some reason have had better luck the 4 times in the last year I did Asian outcalls. All 4 were sweet and extra friendly.
Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1
[View Original Post]
I had to use my buddies place he single me not eheheheh.
and they all pull up with nice cars .....the last one I had pulled up in a top end Mercedes ....I escorted her all the way to her car
and told her how impressed I was with her car ,she threw me the keys and we went for a 10 minute ride she told me it was hers and paid for.
met her a few times on the side but she left town afterwards and runs her own little agency in California
"Asian Apartment Girlsl" are in the blog section down below on forum page
-
06-08-15 19:02 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 29I meant to type "Outcall" not "In".
Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-15 15:41 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 29Asain apartments
Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.
-
06-08-15 09:10 #13549Senior Member

Posts: 107Wrigleyville area
I know this is not the best place to ask but wonder if anyone has a suggestion for a nice happy massage around Wrigley Field. I will be traveling this weekend and may need some tension relief. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestion. Thanks and looking forward to visiting your city.
-
06-08-15 01:30 #13548Senior Member

Posts: 97Good experience with the senior at that place. Probably the hottest bod in the business in Chicago. Don't forget to get your nails done too! Yeah, right.
Originally Posted by amplovr
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-15 14:40 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 195Great Massage
Visiting your fine city and looked for a place near the convention center. Found S&L Nails. Early 30's provider. Not really a pretty face. Got the usual have you been here before. Told her I was from Atlanta and it was my first time. After a little instruction, a well above average massage. Made herself available for a little groping during the massage and I would never decline. On the flip, she came close and I grabbed her ass. Outstanding ass and she was wearing a Gstring. A little negotiation and all clothes came off. Seriously smokin body. Just don't see this in Atlanta. Got an upgrade and paid too much but I left very happy and won't complain. Glad she isn't in Atlanta. Don't know how I would explain all the dissapearing money. Sorry, she told me her name and I already forgot. I doubt FS available. Enjoy!
AMP.
-
06-07-15 14:21 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 570Expensive
Thanks for the heads up on this Nuru provider. I think $$ 5 is a bit much for me. The last time I got Nuru was in Canada for CAN $. 2 (cheaper than US $) which included FS and I haven't had any massage come half as close to that. But if you do decide to TOFTT please keep us posted.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






