Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13545
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream and went to Tat's which was shut down, brown papered up and empty. Took myself to Gunner for the first time and had a great time with a Bonnie or Bunny. I'm not sure exactly. She's very friendly good body, good finish and decent looking. One of my best experiences until my sheets were folded and put under the table.
    OMG I think I caught something reading this!

  2. #13544
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?
    You might want to consider Aqua Blue. Only a rotation of 3 girls (latina) but they are slightly fun.

  3. #13543

    Once upon a time.

    I had a dream and went to Tat's which was shut down, brown papered up and empty. Took myself to Gunner for the first time and had a great time with a Bonnie or Bunny. I'm not sure exactly. She's very friendly good body, good finish and decent looking. One of my best experiences until my sheets were folded and put under the table.

  4. #13542

    Zeus

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?
    I've had two nice and sexy providers at Zeus. Both were well proportioned in the right places and mid 20's. Both names have slipped my mind, but you will know when you see. I have heard about from here and in person seen Raquel there but never experienced. The younger girls are much better looking, but may not give all that is desired.

  5. #13541
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Yes! The jelly or oil they use in Nuru massage truly invigorates one's senses.

    The body feels warmer with a tingling sensation and excitement. Thats the real deal.

    Hope you are getting the real deal.
    So I was supposed to do an outcall experiment that fell through (couldn't line up a provider) so I looked in BP searching for a backup plan:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-rubs/27297501

    Ok, this lady is a tad expensive, but I had to try the real Nuru deal and it was that indeed.

    Go ahead and contact her (3 and a half bills), she is around for one more day before going home. And I know another coming into town next week (or the one after) and am still getting some recon on her. Will keep you posted.

    Just one warning, I think because of the nature of Nuru, it's pretty much one pop and your done.

  6. #13540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieHunter42  [View Original Post]
    Great! More asians for me, then.
    I second that one!

  7. #13539
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Been only visiting AAMP since getting in to the hobby. Next week I am looking for something new. I would love to go to a great incall provider as my GF is a detective. Not literally, but very suspicious all the time. Any good and safe ideas for me? I like be young and thin, but don't we all. Race is not all that important, but believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.

    If there isn't a good provider to mull over does anyone know of the Latina place by the square is still operating? My last choice may be to go to Tat's but I'm worried about TMMV.

    Thanks guys! I'll provide a report back on completion.

    Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?
    I haven't posted much about where I frequent, but I am a fan of Logan Tantricas. I know some guys mention that place but you might want to check it out.

    Another place I went to but I haven't been in a long time (at least 4-5 years) was America On Line (latinas) so my intel might be out of date. That is another place I would try and in fact I might try myself soon.

    As far as new owners, I have no idea about that deal, I just assume it's some sort of marketing gimmick. I don't really do AMPs because I am just not into old asian ladies. However if you like them a tad younger and FS, the asian apartments might be a good option (I know you don't prefer Asians, me neither but the apts are a good deal).

  8. #13538
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.
    Great! More asians for me, then.

  9. #13537
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Been only visiting AAMP since getting in to the hobby. Next week I am looking for something new. I would love to go to a great incall provider as my GF is a detective. Not literally, but very suspicious all the time. Any good and safe ideas for me? I like be young and thin, but don't we all. Race is not all that important, but believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.

    If there isn't a good provider to mull over does anyone know of the Latina place by the square is still operating? My last choice may be to go to Tat's but I'm worried about TMMV.

    Thanks guys! I'll provide a report back on completion.

    Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?
    Does not always mean a "bust". Some places change owners about as much as you change socks. Also, sometimes "New Owner" means nothing and is just used to drum up more business. Don't believe everything you read, hear, see or are told in this hobby.

  10. #13536

    New Hope

    Went back to New Hope about 2 weeks ago. Older provider, very little English, standard finish. Didn't bother with her name but you'll know who it is cause she does loves spanking your bottom while giggling 'you like'.

    Stayed dress, allowed OTC so I left standard tip. Went down the street to the pizza place and talked to the chubby but pretty latina hostess. She remembered me from before (wired one has a memorable face, so I took a vow that I would never commit crimes cause people would immediately call the police and say, that's _ I went to school with him, his brother is _ LOL) so we joked and when she asked me I did for a living I told her I help young ladies with their car note payments, she got caught off guard but did not leave and she laughed so we'll see what becomes of it.

    Golden State Warriors in 6

    Wired.

  11. #13535

    Latin Massage

    Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?

  12. #13534

    Something new

    Been only visiting AAMP since getting in to the hobby. Next week I am looking for something new. I would love to go to a great incall provider as my GF is a detective. Not literally, but very suspicious all the time. Any good and safe ideas for me? I like be young and thin, but don't we all. Race is not all that important, but believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.

    If there isn't a good provider to mull over does anyone know of the Latina place by the square is still operating? My last choice may be to go to Tat's but I'm worried about TMMV.

    Thanks guys! I'll provide a report back on completion.

    Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?

  13. #13533

    Rapport

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    To stay in business these folks need to be trained profilers. I am sure the sunglasses gave them the heebie jeebies! That and the squad car will definitely make them nervous. But seriously, consider building a rapport with a couple places. Get to know them. Once you get a sense of the routine, you can transfer that knowledge to other places. Now that you know they search your clothes, leave your valuables elsewhere. Bring at least $200 in cash. (Door + Tip) so they know you are prepared to do well. Bring condoms. It sends a clear message to them as to why you are here. Avoid the towel. (They are usually re-used anyway). Hug the MS and the MT when you meet them. Introduce yourself. Be friendly. Never ever talk money. Personally, I skip the shower and undress right in front of them. If they ask what kind of massage, they mean hard or soft. IF they ask, then say start hard and finish soft. When they ask, I also ask what kind of massage they like. They usually like hard. Then offer to show them. They get on the table. You massage over the clothes. Then raise the shirt, asking permission. They love foot massages as well. Anyway, they often allow you to remove everything. But that time, it is pretty clear you will have a nice day. For what it's worth, some of these women really enjoy sex, (but not giving hand jobs). If you compliment them and are friendly, good looking and sensual, you will do very very well. But leave the handcuffs in the car. Bob.
    It's hard to built up a ton of rapport with them all seemingly being shuffled in and out so often and with my GF not leaving town too often haha. Either way though, since my first three I've had a 100% success rate.

  14. #13532

    Very Sensual Experience with a Sweetheart in UK Village

    I have been seeing a lot of girls lately but I had to just mention "Yanni". She is a very sweet and kind Latin Lady from Mexico. Her English is pretty good, but her Spanish is great. She works out of a cozy little space in UK Village. We started out with some smiles and mutual massages and then we got real hot and heavy into to GFE and I will admit it was like a freakin love scene. She is a very sensual and passionate woman that is very affectionate and open minded. $$ will be plenty to have a wonderful experience with her. I will be posting a few more of my romps here, but she is bringing the Latin Heat just the way I like it.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ating/14107017

  15. #13531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    They are trained "Profilers"

    To stay in business these folks need to be trained profilers. I am sure the sunglasses gave them the heebie jeebies! That and the squad car will definitely make them nervous. But seriously, consider building a rapport with a couple places. Get to know them. Once you get a sense of the routine, you can transfer that knowledge to other places. Now that you know they search your clothes, leave your valuables elsewhere. Bring at least $200 in cash. (Door + Tip) so they know you are prepared to do well. Bring condoms. It sends a clear message to them as to why you are here. Avoid the towel. (They are usually re-used anyway). Hug the MS and the MT when you meet them. Introduce yourself. Be friendly. Never ever talk money. Personally, I skip the shower and undress right in front of them. If they ask what kind of massage, they mean hard or soft. IF they ask, then say start hard and finish soft. When they ask, I also ask what kind of massage they like. They usually like hard. Then offer to show them. They get on the table. You massage over the clothes. Then raise the shirt, asking permission. They love foot massages as well. Anyway, they often allow you to remove everything. But that time, it is pretty clear you will have a nice day. For what it's worth, some of these women really enjoy sex, (but not giving hand jobs). If you compliment them and are friendly, good looking and sensual, you will do very very well. But leave the handcuffs in the car. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    So I posted awhile back saying I was going to post soon with all my experiences since the hobby began for me last summer and I thought I was going to get around to it sinner but I didn't. Anyway, here we go.

    #1: went to a place in a small 3-4 story building off North avenue in Northlake and go figure on the north side of the street. I may not have done enough research before my first attempt last summer, but needless to say "we are professional massage place" after I asked at the end. Based on how they were acting and from my experience now, I think extras are provided. I was just not experienced enough. Unfortunately I no longer in the area for me to find out.

    #2: I do more research thanks to all you helpful gentleman and BP. I'm feeling confident and head to Lux. TS goes as well as I think it can. The first place didn't have one as far as a I know. I give tough a little of this unattractive woman and on the flip move her hand a little and nothing comes of it. I ask and no go. This is just about a week or two after my first try so I am very disappointed and leave.

    #3: back to Lux, I'm thinking OK maybe they need to recognize me. I'm doing everything right I'm thinking. Get a different woman this time average at best looks. Early 40's give the same motions during the massage as before and again a no go. I'm asked if I am an uncle I laught and say no. She believes me and explains some things for all you new hobbies.

    A) I'm in my late 20's and she says I was dressed too nice and that I looked like an uncle. I had khakis and tucked in dress shirt. Maybe it was the sunglasses? She said I was too smooth as well which I found odd since I was pretty nervous.

    B) she said that I should have hung my clothes on the hooks because when I am getting a TS someone pats them down for recording devices and because I left my clothes on the ground and stuffed things from my pocket in my shoes I was not trust worthy. I didn't even see any hooks, so now I always check! There always has been since then.

    I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee, another on Milw, Zen, Lux, CVS and Yun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape