Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13552
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1  [View Original Post]
    Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.
    I have had ok good luck with apartment ladies but for some reason have had better luck the 4 times in the last year I did Asian outcalls. All 4 were sweet and extra friendly.

    I had to use my buddies place he single me not eheheheh.
    and they all pull up with nice cars .....the last one I had pulled up in a top end Mercedes ....I escorted her all the way to her car
    and told her how impressed I was with her car ,she threw me the keys and we went for a 10 minute ride she told me it was hers and paid for.
    met her a few times on the side but she left town afterwards and runs her own little agency in California



    "Asian Apartment Girlsl" are in the blog section down below on forum page

  2. #13551
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1  [View Original Post]
    Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.
    I meant to type "Outcall" not "In".

  3. #13550

    Asain apartments

    Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.

  4. #13549

    Wrigleyville area

    I know this is not the best place to ask but wonder if anyone has a suggestion for a nice happy massage around Wrigley Field. I will be traveling this weekend and may need some tension relief. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestion. Thanks and looking forward to visiting your city.

  5. #13548
    Good experience with the senior at that place. Probably the hottest bod in the business in Chicago. Don't forget to get your nails done too! Yeah, right.

    Quote Originally Posted by amplovr  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fine city and looked for a place near the convention center. Found S&L Nails. Early 30's provider. Not really a pretty face. Got the usual have you been here before. Told her I was from Atlanta and it was my first time. After a little instruction, a well above average massage. Made herself available for a little groping during the massage and I would never decline. On the flip, she came close and I grabbed her ass. Outstanding ass and she was wearing a Gstring. A little negotiation and all clothes came off. Seriously smokin body. Just don't see this in Atlanta. Got an upgrade and paid too much but I left very happy and won't complain. Glad she isn't in Atlanta. Don't know how I would explain all the dissapearing money. Sorry, she told me her name and I already forgot. I doubt FS available. Enjoy!

    AMP.

  6. #13547

    Great Massage

    Visiting your fine city and looked for a place near the convention center. Found S&L Nails. Early 30's provider. Not really a pretty face. Got the usual have you been here before. Told her I was from Atlanta and it was my first time. After a little instruction, a well above average massage. Made herself available for a little groping during the massage and I would never decline. On the flip, she came close and I grabbed her ass. Outstanding ass and she was wearing a Gstring. A little negotiation and all clothes came off. Seriously smokin body. Just don't see this in Atlanta. Got an upgrade and paid too much but I left very happy and won't complain. Glad she isn't in Atlanta. Don't know how I would explain all the dissapearing money. Sorry, she told me her name and I already forgot. I doubt FS available. Enjoy!

    AMP.

  7. #13546

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    So I was supposed to do an outcall experiment that fell through (couldn't line up a provider) so I looked in BP searching for a backup plan:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-rubs/27297501

    Ok, this lady is a tad expensive, but I had to try the real Nuru deal and it was that indeed.

    Go ahead and contact her (3 and a half bills), she is around for one more day before going home. And I know another coming into town next week (or the one after) and am still getting some recon on her. Will keep you posted.

    Just one warning, I think because of the nature of Nuru, it's pretty much one pop and your done.
    Thanks for the heads up on this Nuru provider. I think $$ 5 is a bit much for me. The last time I got Nuru was in Canada for CAN $. 2 (cheaper than US $) which included FS and I haven't had any massage come half as close to that. But if you do decide to TOFTT please keep us posted.

  8. #13545
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream and went to Tat's which was shut down, brown papered up and empty. Took myself to Gunner for the first time and had a great time with a Bonnie or Bunny. I'm not sure exactly. She's very friendly good body, good finish and decent looking. One of my best experiences until my sheets were folded and put under the table.
    OMG I think I caught something reading this!

  9. #13544
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?
    You might want to consider Aqua Blue. Only a rotation of 3 girls (latina) but they are slightly fun.

  10. #13543

    Once upon a time.

    I had a dream and went to Tat's which was shut down, brown papered up and empty. Took myself to Gunner for the first time and had a great time with a Bonnie or Bunny. I'm not sure exactly. She's very friendly good body, good finish and decent looking. One of my best experiences until my sheets were folded and put under the table.

  11. #13542

    Zeus

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?
    I've had two nice and sexy providers at Zeus. Both were well proportioned in the right places and mid 20's. Both names have slipped my mind, but you will know when you see. I have heard about from here and in person seen Raquel there but never experienced. The younger girls are much better looking, but may not give all that is desired.

  12. #13541
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Yes! The jelly or oil they use in Nuru massage truly invigorates one's senses.

    The body feels warmer with a tingling sensation and excitement. Thats the real deal.

    Hope you are getting the real deal.
    So I was supposed to do an outcall experiment that fell through (couldn't line up a provider) so I looked in BP searching for a backup plan:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-rubs/27297501

    Ok, this lady is a tad expensive, but I had to try the real Nuru deal and it was that indeed.

    Go ahead and contact her (3 and a half bills), she is around for one more day before going home. And I know another coming into town next week (or the one after) and am still getting some recon on her. Will keep you posted.

    Just one warning, I think because of the nature of Nuru, it's pretty much one pop and your done.

  13. #13540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieHunter42  [View Original Post]
    Great! More asians for me, then.
    I second that one!

  14. #13539
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Been only visiting AAMP since getting in to the hobby. Next week I am looking for something new. I would love to go to a great incall provider as my GF is a detective. Not literally, but very suspicious all the time. Any good and safe ideas for me? I like be young and thin, but don't we all. Race is not all that important, but believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.

    If there isn't a good provider to mull over does anyone know of the Latina place by the square is still operating? My last choice may be to go to Tat's but I'm worried about TMMV.

    Thanks guys! I'll provide a report back on completion.

    Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?
    I haven't posted much about where I frequent, but I am a fan of Logan Tantricas. I know some guys mention that place but you might want to check it out.

    Another place I went to but I haven't been in a long time (at least 4-5 years) was America On Line (latinas) so my intel might be out of date. That is another place I would try and in fact I might try myself soon.

    As far as new owners, I have no idea about that deal, I just assume it's some sort of marketing gimmick. I don't really do AMPs because I am just not into old asian ladies. However if you like them a tad younger and FS, the asian apartments might be a good option (I know you don't prefer Asians, me neither but the apts are a good deal).

  15. #13538
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.
    Great! More asians for me, then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape