Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,491 to 26,505 of 40026
-
06-04-15 20:29 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 218New Hope
Went back to New Hope about 2 weeks ago. Older provider, very little English, standard finish. Didn't bother with her name but you'll know who it is cause she does loves spanking your bottom while giggling 'you like'.
Stayed dress, allowed OTC so I left standard tip. Went down the street to the pizza place and talked to the chubby but pretty latina hostess. She remembered me from before (wired one has a memorable face, so I took a vow that I would never commit crimes cause people would immediately call the police and say, that's _ I went to school with him, his brother is _ LOL) so we joked and when she asked me I did for a living I told her I help young ladies with their car note payments, she got caught off guard but did not leave and she laughed so we'll see what becomes of it.
Golden State Warriors in 6
Wired.
-
06-04-15 17:16 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 446Latin Massage
Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?
-
06-04-15 15:14 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 313Something new
Been only visiting AAMP since getting in to the hobby. Next week I am looking for something new. I would love to go to a great incall provider as my GF is a detective. Not literally, but very suspicious all the time. Any good and safe ideas for me? I like be young and thin, but don't we all. Race is not all that important, but believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.
If there isn't a good provider to mull over does anyone know of the Latina place by the square is still operating? My last choice may be to go to Tat's but I'm worried about TMMV.
Thanks guys! I'll provide a report back on completion.
Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?
-
06-04-15 14:28 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 313Rapport
It's hard to built up a ton of rapport with them all seemingly being shuffled in and out so often and with my GF not leaving town too often haha. Either way though, since my first three I've had a 100% success rate.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-15 14:00 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 131Very Sensual Experience with a Sweetheart in UK Village
I have been seeing a lot of girls lately but I had to just mention "Yanni". She is a very sweet and kind Latin Lady from Mexico. Her English is pretty good, but her Spanish is great. She works out of a cozy little space in UK Village. We started out with some smiles and mutual massages and then we got real hot and heavy into to GFE and I will admit it was like a freakin love scene. She is a very sensual and passionate woman that is very affectionate and open minded. $$ will be plenty to have a wonderful experience with her. I will be posting a few more of my romps here, but she is bringing the Latin Heat just the way I like it.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ating/14107017
-
06-04-15 13:32 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 1255They are trained "Profilers"
To stay in business these folks need to be trained profilers. I am sure the sunglasses gave them the heebie jeebies! That and the squad car will definitely make them nervous. But seriously, consider building a rapport with a couple places. Get to know them. Once you get a sense of the routine, you can transfer that knowledge to other places. Now that you know they search your clothes, leave your valuables elsewhere. Bring at least $200 in cash. (Door + Tip) so they know you are prepared to do well. Bring condoms. It sends a clear message to them as to why you are here. Avoid the towel. (They are usually re-used anyway). Hug the MS and the MT when you meet them. Introduce yourself. Be friendly. Never ever talk money. Personally, I skip the shower and undress right in front of them. If they ask what kind of massage, they mean hard or soft. IF they ask, then say start hard and finish soft. When they ask, I also ask what kind of massage they like. They usually like hard. Then offer to show them. They get on the table. You massage over the clothes. Then raise the shirt, asking permission. They love foot massages as well. Anyway, they often allow you to remove everything. But that time, it is pretty clear you will have a nice day. For what it's worth, some of these women really enjoy sex, (but not giving hand jobs). If you compliment them and are friendly, good looking and sensual, you will do very very well. But leave the handcuffs in the car. Bob.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-15 12:53 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 1255They are trained "Profilers"
To stay in business these folks need to be trained profilers. I am sure the sunglasses gave them the heebie jeebies! That and the squad car will definitely make them nervous. But seriously, consider building a rapport with a couple places. Get to know them. Once you get a sense of the routine, you can transfer that knowledge to other places. Now that you know they search your clothes, leave your valuables elsewhere. Bring at least $200 in cash. (Door + Tip) so they know you are prepared to do well. Bring condoms. It sends a clear message to them as to why you are here. Avoid the towel. (They are usually re-used anyway). Hug the MS and the MT when you meet them. Introduce yourself. Be friendly. Never ever talk money. Personally, I skip the shower and undress right in front of them. If they ask what kind of massage, they mean hard or soft. IF they ask, then say start hard and finish soft. When they ask, I also ask what kind of massage they like. They usually like hard. Then offer to show them. They get on the table. You massage over the clothes. Then raise the shirt, asking permission. They love foot massages as well. Anyway, they often allow you to remove everything. But that time, it is pretty clear you will have a nice day. For what it's worth, some of these women really enjoy sex, (but not giving hand jobs). If you compliment them and are friendly, good looking and sensual, you will do very very well. But leave the handcuffs in the car. Bob.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-15 12:31 #13529Senior Member

Posts: 1255I tend to agree Miami
MP's run quite a range from legit places with US citizens, to illigit places with undocumented (or worse) workers. So the economic package can also vary quite considerably. The deals seem to vary by ethnicity also. I am helping a couple friends set up their own businesses, (technical advice / not cash). But they are all Chinese women. So my knowledge base is skewed. I also know first hand how difficult it can be to get a license and zoning for a shop. I've talked to real estate and zoning people. They are very cautious, to say the least. All of this affects the way an owner sets up the business, especially if it is a retail storefront. Also the women range from licensed MTs to just regular women with a couple days' training. I knew one who was sent from China to the US to pay off her husband's gambling debts. I estimate that most legit and semi-legit (ie places that offer extras to regulars) places give a share of the house fee to the worker. Usually around 50%. I learned this from both owners and MTs. This is mostly to keep them loyal to the owner. Not a sense of morality. The girl has very little incentive to go offsite with you unless she gets the "usual" tip plus about 50% of the house fee she would otherwise have gotten. No-tel cost (say $40) is about half the door fee anyway. But the girls in the apartments, or who live at the spa, don't speak English, probably get a much much worse deal. Tips only is certainly possible. But for the girls with "papers" these girls I know drive better cars than I do, so they can certainly do ok financially. I get legit massages a couple times a week. So it is perfectly customary to tip, assuming she really does provide a decent massage. $10-$20 for an hour would be reasonable. So on the tip question, It is quite possible your girl was lying about getting no share of the door fee. I bet she gets a cut. Anyway, if she shorts you on the time, or clearly misleads you then, yeah $0 is appropriate.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-15 04:53 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 452Yes
Ahhhh the ol Knight in Shining Armor who knows his MT ' S better than the rest. Lot of these Knights on the forum, especially in the provider threads. Hey, I bet they tell you everything you would like to hear. Only kidding.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
I'm talking asain AMPs, specifically korean. The places I like to visit where the girls are different every few months. For god sake most of them live the in parlor or in an apartment with a dozen other girls.
-
06-04-15 02:48 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 311There is a lot of info here for newbies on how to give the signals needed to get offered special menus. I read up on it years ago and was successful after my visit to an AMP on Archer that offered acupuncture treatment (now closed). Here are a few basic steps that I believe should always be followed.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
1. Always get completely nude right away and don't be shy. If they notice you cover up they will assume you are LEO.
2. After you arrive most likely they will ask you right away if you have been there. Always say yes and try to read up on that spa to know a name of a therapist that works there. I try to find a therapist name of a post months back to make sure I don't get caught up in the lie. Get her name right after so you know it for the next visit.
3. When you undress and head over for a table shower never take your clothes with you. Most spas will have a small pouch you can but your valuables in and take with. If you don't see it ask for it. Leave the clothes.
4. At the table shower you lay on your stomach and give her easy access to the boys when she is in that area. Spread your legs or lift your butt. She will pick up on your body language and most likely tease heavily.
5. Never cover yourself with a towel before she walks into your room. When you are back in the room and she starts the massage pull the same move that you did in the shower and give access. She will most likely brush them often. Never cover yourself with a towel before she walks in.
6. During the massage or after the flip slowly start to caress her body. I go for the waist and touchas while she massages by chest or stomach. Give her a smile so she knows what you are really there for. They pick up on this right away.
7. Hopefully by this point she will get right to it with no tip negotiating but if she does hold your ground. Go in knowing how much you are willing to spend and if she goes above and beyond after it is up to you to give her a little more. She will remember you the next time around.
Just a basic step explanation and I am sure I left some tips out but that is what the forum is for. If you strike out with these steps then most likely that provider does not have a menu to offer. You can move on or try again. I usually move on.
-Wood Street.
-
06-04-15 00:49 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 313Double post
Sorry for the double post. Not sure how that happened. Anyway, I meant Zeus, not zen.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-15 23:46 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 313My 1st 3 experiences, but not so much
So I posted awhile back saying I was going to post soon with all my experiences since the hobby began for me last summer and I thought I was going to get around to it sinner but I didn't. Anyway, here we go.
#1: went to a place in a small 3-4 story building off North avenue in Northlake and go figure on the north side of the street. I may not have done enough research before my first attempt last summer, but needless to say "we are professional massage place" after I asked at the end. Based on how they were acting and from my experience now, I think extras are provided. I was just not experienced enough. Unfortunately I no longer in the area for me to find out.
#2: I do more research thanks to all you helpful gentleman and BP. I'm feeling confident and head to Lux. TS goes as well as I think it can. The first place didn't have one as far as a I know. I give tough a little of this unattractive woman and on the flip move her hand a little and nothing comes of it. I ask and no go. This is just about a week or two after my first try so I am very disappointed and leave.
#3: back to Lux, I'm thinking OK maybe they need to recognize me. I'm doing everything right I'm thinking. Get a different woman this time average at best looks. Early 40's give the same motions during the massage as before and again a no go. I'm asked if I am an uncle I laught and say no. She believes me and explains some things for all you new hobbies.
A) I'm in my late 20's and she says I was dressed too nice and that I looked like an uncle. I had khakis and tucked in dress shirt. Maybe it was the sunglasses? She said I was too smooth as well which I found odd since I was pretty nervous.
B) she said that I should have hung my clothes on the hooks because when I am getting a TS someone pats them down for recording devices and because I left my clothes on the ground and stuffed things from my pocket in my shoes I was not trust worthy. I didn't even see any hooks, so now I always check! There always has been since then.
I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee, another on Milw, Zen, Lux, CVS and Yun.
-
06-03-15 23:39 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 313First three experiences, not so much
So I posted awhile back saying I was going to post soon with all my experiences since the hobby began for me last summer and I thought I was going to get around to it sinner but I didn't. Anyway, here we go.
#1: went to a place in a small 3-4 story building off North avenue in Northlake and go figure on the north side of the street. I may not have done enough research before my first attempt last summer, but needless to say "we are professional massage place" after I asked at the end. Based on how they were acting and from my experience now, I think extras are provided. I was just not experienced enough. Unfortunately I no longer in the area for me to find out.
#2: I do more research thanks to all you helpful gentleman and BP. I'm feeling confident and head to Lux. TS goes as well as I think it can. The first place didn't have one as far as a I know. I give tough a little of this unattractive woman and on the flip move her hand a little and nothing comes of it. I ask and no go. This is just about a week or two after my first try so I am very disappointed and leave.
#3: back to Lux, I'm thinking OK maybe they need to recognize me. I'm doing everything right I'm thinking. Get a different woman this time average at best looks. Early 40's give the same motions during the massage as before and again a no go. I'm asked if I am an uncle I laught and say no. She believes me and explains some things for all you new hobbies.
A) I'm in my late 20's and she says I was dressed too nice and that I looked like an uncle. I had khakis and tucked in dress shirt. Maybe it was the sunglasses? She said I was too smooth as well which I found odd since I was pretty nervous.
B) she said that I should have hung my clothes on the hooks because when I am getting a TS someone pats them down for recording devices and because I left my clothes on the ground and stuffed things from my pocket in my shoes I was not trust worthy. I didn't even see any hooks, so now I always check! There always has been since then.
I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee in Avondale, another place on Milw, Zen, Sky and Yun. Thanks for listening and please exclude typos. I'm on my phone.
-
06-03-15 16:19 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 92Go figure.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
I've been there too. Had a great time but honestly can say that I did not enjoy the nuru gel. It's water based and had a dramatic cooling effect on your skin once applied. And they even heat the stuff up there.
I don't know if anyone in Chicago is using the real stuff but I'd prefer body to body with oil over the gel anyways.
-
06-03-15 16:12 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 97Fees?
I am not an expert on this topic, but I do know a number of providers fairly well, and every single one of them keeps 100% of their tips. In addition, they do get a cut of the house fee. Perhaps newer workers aren't treated this way, or maybe I just frequent the more normal visible places?
Originally Posted by Mannheim
[View Original Post]
And more than a few of them make pretty good money (they certainly deserve every penny of it IMHO).











Reply With Quote





