Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13522

    Fees?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    So pretty much you will not be visiting any Asian massage parlors anylonger. I would say 95% are in scenario you just explained with the no wages coming from the house. Keep money from the house? That's a good one. They don't even get to keep most of their tips. Did you forget most of these women are trafficked here? Naw maybe they're just nymphos who like selling themselves repeatedly for peanuts. Remove the blinders, you shouldn't have to see a news special on your specific place to figure out what is going on.

    Just think about the cash flow, this is no honest business. Knowing the traffic at some of these places, if girls were allowed to just say keep all their tips, they could be rolling in 5-600 $ a day easily. Whats that about a qtr million a year in cash? Be like you and me pulling in a half mil on paper.
    I am not an expert on this topic, but I do know a number of providers fairly well, and every single one of them keeps 100% of their tips. In addition, they do get a cut of the house fee. Perhaps newer workers aren't treated this way, or maybe I just frequent the more normal visible places?

    And more than a few of them make pretty good money (they certainly deserve every penny of it IMHO).

  2. #13521

    Amp

    Where is the best chance to get Tuma or a rimjob I'm visiting and help would be major thank you.

  3. #13520
    Quote Originally Posted by Aplayfulone  [View Original Post]

    Perhaps when there are any doubts that a massage establishment is improperly treating its workers, that can be mentioned on this site. I certainly will not visit this establishment again and would not want to visit any establishment that is not giving at least around half of the cut of the massage fee to its workers.
    So pretty much you will not be visiting any Asian massage parlors anylonger. I would say 95% are in scenario you just explained with the no wages coming from the house. Keep money from the house? That's a good one. They don't even get to keep most of their tips. Did you forget most of these women are trafficked here? Naw maybe they're just nymphos who like selling themselves repeatedly for peanuts. Remove the blinders, you shouldn't have to see a news special on your specific place to figure out what is going on.

    Just think about the cash flow, this is no honest business. Knowing the traffic at some of these places, if girls were allowed to just say keep all their tips, they could be rolling in 5-600 $ a day easily. Whats that about a qtr million a year in cash? Be like you and me pulling in a half mil on paper.

  4. #13519

    Elston establishment

    Troubling visit to the location on Elston. The masseuse was young and attractive, which was a nice surprise. The massage itself was not great. She attempted a firm massage with a fair amount of teasing, but the massage was not great. After the flip, she rejected my suggestions for how to end the massage, so I said to just go ahead and finish the the massage. Afterwards she asked for a tip. I stated that I had paid $65 for the massage. She was adamant that she receive a $20 tip for the massage. I replied that since I did not receive the massage that I wanted, that I was not going to leave a tip. That I had paid the $65 for the massage. She then informed me that she does not receive any cut from the $65 fee, that it all goes to the owner, and that the only money that she earns is from tips. She was pretty convincing, so I gave in and gave her the $20 tip.

    As some of you may know, the NYTimes ran a story on nail salon workers in NYC a couple of weeks ago and uncovered that many nail salon workers were not paid any sort of wage and that many did not make any more than $10 per day. I had assumed that the women at these massage places received a $30 cut from a $65 fee for the massage. But now I wonder if that is always the case. From what I could tell, the masseuse was telling the truth. She was awfully upset at the possibility of not receiving a tip. Perhaps when there are any doubts that a massage establishment is improperly treating its workers, that can be mentioned on this site. I certainly will not visit this establishment again and would not want to visit any establishment that is not giving at least around half of the cut of the massage fee to its workers.

  5. #13518

    Will be in town Sunday night

    Looking for a fun place to try out while I am in town. If you could only hit one place while you are in town. (on a Sunday night say 7 pm) what one would you use? Also remember I do not know the area so give me a little help as who I should ask to see and where the place would be at. Thanks from a out of towner.

  6. #13517

    Nuru experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne23  [View Original Post]
    I am interested in Nuru as well. I've had similar rubs from various providers but I hear the true Nuru is something to experience. I am in email contact with a NY provider who will be visiting and offers Nuru. I am still ascertaining if she offers the true experience (special mattress, real gel, etc) or just baby oil and a massage table / bed. I'll let you know what I find out (in a couple of weeks when she is in town).
    Yes! The jelly or oil they use in Nuru massage truly invigorates one's senses.

    The body feels warmer with a tingling sensation and excitement. Thats the real deal.

    Hope you are getting the real deal.

  7. #13516
    I am interested in Nuru as well. I've had similar rubs from various providers but I hear the true Nuru is something to experience. I am in email contact with a NY provider who will be visiting and offers Nuru. I am still ascertaining if she offers the true experience (special mattress, real gel, etc) or just baby oil and a massage table / bed. I'll let you know what I find out (in a couple of weeks when she is in town).

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with providers in the Chicago area that provide a true Nuru massage?

    Some years ago I had a one of a kind Nuru massage experience in Canada. Apparently, its a popular spot for sensual Nuru massages. http://montrealnurumassage.com/masseues/.

    In Canada, even FS is on the menu and could be had. However, in the Chicago area I haven't had any luck finding true Nuru providers.

    If you know of genuine nuru providers pl. Let me know.

  8. #13515

    Nuru

    Any experience with providers in the Chicago area that provide a true Nuru massage?

    Some years ago I had a one of a kind Nuru massage experience in Canada. Apparently, its a popular spot for sensual Nuru massages. http://montrealnurumassage.com/masseues/.

    In Canada, even FS is on the menu and could be had. However, in the Chicago area I haven't had any luck finding true Nuru providers.

    If you know of genuine nuru providers pl. Let me know.

  9. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Hmnn. Here are two possible options for you off the cuff. I've never seen either so you're on your own.

    The first is Samantha. She advertises with her boyfriend as a couple that swings. I doubt she's a CMT but she's pretty hot in her pics. She had two reviews on another site that were good for what that's worth.

    http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...ge-29/19151601

    The other option is Jordan. She is pretty expensive, but has better rates for women. She has mixed reviews on the other site mainly because of her high price, is not a CMT, and a strict policy on very limited if any mutual touching. The positives are that she looks incredible and is supposedly pretty good at tantra. Both would cater to women which is why I mentioned them. Good luck!

    http://zendeva.com/
    I've met Samantha before too, ha! It was a random, late night encounter after I responded to their ad on Facebook. I went over to their place, she came downstairs to greet me and took me up. I met her boyfriend / fiance and he has are the size of the Hulk but a good dude. We both had fun with her.

  10. #13513
    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Now was that so hard? You slammed me for paying what you feel is too much, but in all of your 70 some post did I see anything with pricing or cultural information. This place is for sharing information, not slamming other mongers. God bless you if you can get BJ and daty for 60 and FS for $. In the city and even south lands you would probably not get too far.
    Please, read the response, slowly this time. You are still missing the pricing by function. Identifying poor purchasing programs is not "slamming". It's a critique.

  11. #13512
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Hmnn. Here are two possible options for you off the cuff. I've never seen either so you're on your own.

    The first is Samantha. She advertises with her boyfriend as a couple that swings. I doubt she's a CMT but she's pretty hot in her pics. She had two reviews on another site that were good for what that's worth.

    http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...ge-29/19151601

    The other option is Jordan. She is pretty expensive, but has better rates for women. She has mixed reviews on the other site mainly because of her high price, is not a CMT, and a strict policy on very limited if any mutual touching. The positives are that she looks incredible and is supposedly pretty good at tantra. Both would cater to women which is why I mentioned them. Good luck!

    http://zendeva.com/
    LOL! I've met Samantha before. She was a stripper at a bachelor party I went to a couple years ago. I got a private lap dance from her. More was offered but I wasn't prepared to pay. She had a great body and looks exactly like her pics. She is definitely bi. She did a nice show with another girl.

  12. #13511
    Quote Originally Posted by ProsPro  [View Original Post]
    Thought this might be useful. You know how that song goes "I got the feeling someone is watching me". Here is tge link. BE CAREFUL GUYS. http://www.centersquarejournal.com/n...assage-parlors.
    Thanks but that is old news, over 2 and a half years ago. There are more current news releases out there if you dig a little deeper.

  13. #13510
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    When I was there 2 weeks ago the AMP was much older than I wanted. The other Mt was just as old.
    That's really sad. NH was the only reliable place left in Chicago. Consistent high level of service, great massage, no haggling. Sarah was quite a girl. Sad to see if this place is going downhill.

    I remain shocked that this place continues to operate where it does with a huge brunch place next door.

    Whoever trained these girls did a great job!

  14. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Hmnn. Here are two possible options for you off the cuff. I've never seen either so you're on your own.

    The first is Samantha. She advertises with her boyfriend as a couple that swings. I doubt she's a CMT but she's pretty hot in her pics. She had two reviews on another site that were good for what that's worth.

    http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...ge-29/19151601

    The other option is Jordan. She is pretty expensive, but has better rates for women. She has mixed reviews on the other site mainly because of her high price, is not a CMT, and a strict policy on very limited if any mutual touching. The positives are that she looks incredible and is supposedly pretty good at tantra. Both would cater to women which is why I mentioned them. Good luck!

    http://zendeva.com/
    Forgot to mention that Jordan is not FS. She is adamant about that in her website. More might be available with Samantha, especially since they're into swinging with other couples.

  15. #13508
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfaNut  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Can anyone recommend a massage therapist that's under 35, looks good and has a great personality to visit (outcall) me and my a gf? GF isn't at all bi, but she said she would still enjoy getting a sensual massage from a good looking woman that knew what she was doing. I got excited just picturing another good looking woman massaging her nice tits! Would be great if she also likes to be pleased but not necessary as long as she'll go topless and is super friendly (for my pleasure LOL).

    Please PM if you can think of anyone fitting that description. Thanks.
    Hmnn. Here are two possible options for you off the cuff. I've never seen either so you're on your own.

    The first is Samantha. She advertises with her boyfriend as a couple that swings. I doubt she's a CMT but she's pretty hot in her pics. She had two reviews on another site that were good for what that's worth.

    http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...ge-29/19151601

    The other option is Jordan. She is pretty expensive, but has better rates for women. She has mixed reviews on the other site mainly because of her high price, is not a CMT, and a strict policy on very limited if any mutual touching. The positives are that she looks incredible and is supposedly pretty good at tantra. Both would cater to women which is why I mentioned them. Good luck!

    http://zendeva.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape