Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 26,521 to 26,535 of 40027
-
05-29-15 23:44 #13507

Posts: 105New hope
When I was there 2 weeks ago the AMP was much older than I wanted. The other Mt was just as old.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-15 22:46 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 580Fair enough
Now was that so hard? You slammed me for paying what you feel is too much, but in all of your 70 some post did I see anything with pricing or cultural information. This place is for sharing information, not slamming other mongers. God bless you if you can get BJ and daty for 60 and FS for $. In the city and even south lands you would probably not get too far.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-15 17:12 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 60ISO Outcall Massage for couple
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a massage therapist that's under 35, looks good and has a great personality to visit (outcall) me and my a gf? GF isn't at all bi, but she said she would still enjoy getting a sensual massage from a good looking woman that knew what she was doing. I got excited just picturing another good looking woman massaging her nice tits! Would be great if she also likes to be pleased but not necessary as long as she'll go topless and is super friendly (for my pleasure LOL).
Please PM if you can think of anyone fitting that description. Thanks.
-
05-29-15 16:55 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 430Lake County Standards
Respect is earned, not bestowed.
Originally Posted by Magooski
[View Original Post]
40 HE with roaming and a good massage is the standard, basic sign of appreciation.
60 Above + Daty.
80 A new Hummer.
$ To dip your wick.
$+ Wick dipping in non-traditional places.
You don't buy any more by overpaying. Keep the hobby as reasonable as possible.
-
05-29-15 16:36 #13503Regular Member

Posts: 13I don't post much but when I do it's not just to get my post count up
Thought this might be useful. You know how that song goes "I got the feeling someone is watching me". Here is tge link. BE CAREFUL GUYS. http://www.centersquarejournal.com/n...assage-parlors.
-
05-29-15 14:32 #13502Senior Member

Posts: 85I got a massage there sometime last week. A tall MT called Cici. Massage skills very good, almost on par with Sarah. Will be returning.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-15 12:24 #13501Senior Member

Posts: 151New Hope
Not sure if the spa closed or not, but Anna and Sarah are no longer there and I have been told by a very reliable source that one of the workers (not Anna or Sarah) was busted by our loving uncle.
Basically, if it ain't closed, it's no longer worth going to as the only two worth seeing are no longer there.
-
05-28-15 21:18 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 580I'll be sure to come back and tell them Rubby sent me! Since your are such a breath of knowledge on local pricing structure and culture, why don't you illuminate us to what you feel is a fair amount to tip?
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
.40 for just a yank
.60 for a yank with roaming and a good massage.
.80 for bj
$ for bj, daty/69, roaming, etc.
$.20 to $.40, $ at my private stock for everything.
So with all due respect, not that you have shown any. Please explain what is proper up in Lake County. I'd love to hear it.
-
05-28-15 16:45 #13499Senior Member

Posts: 430Thanks
For staying south and not further polluting local pricing structures.
Originally Posted by Magooski
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 22:00 #13498Senior Member

Posts: 580Me too! Snickering like a grade schooler who just farted!
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 21:59 #13497Senior Member

Posts: 580Fair question
She was 40+, not skinny but not fat. Rather nice rack, nice ass. The other gal seemed thinner and maybe a bit taller, but nice enough. I'm blessed with being blind as a bat without my spec 's on, which can be a blessing for me. But she was nice enough on the eyes and I do prefer an older mt just for the massage skills. The younger ones are nice to look at, don't get me wrong. The quality of the massage us equally important.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 21:49 #13496Senior Member

Posts: 580Opinions
Well there Rubby, why'all got me on that one. Godspeed if you can get FS and a great massage. You must illuminate on these foreign customs of Lake County. I'll type this really, really slow so you can read this without moving your lips. The lady gave an excellent massage that had my back feeling like melting butter. I could feel the stress leaving. She was very nice and the finish was worth the tip. I suppose you think 20 is a fair tip for HR up thar, way up in Lake County. Like I said, opinions and assholes. You are obviously a large one. I'll stick with being a south side gentleman. Have a wonderful day.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 21:30 #13495Senior Member

Posts: 115Sorry
Hi All,
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
I will be less cryptic from now on. Please know the only reason I did it initially was to keep our spots from getting visited by LEOs, but you (Kellster) made some excellent points on why that's silly, and why it helps everyone to just be clear. I've searched a name / spa on here more than a few times. Thanks man.
-
05-27-15 20:35 #13494Banned Member

Posts: 4190Lmao
I like the analogy.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-15 18:26 #13493Senior Member

Posts: 625To quote Cal Naughton Jr. & Ricky Bobby- "It's time to Shake & Bake. You got to shake it, before you bake it!
Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive
[View Original Post]
And one more. To quote the late great Colonel Sanders, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" haha!












Reply With Quote




