Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13507

    New hope

    When I was there 2 weeks ago the AMP was much older than I wanted. The other Mt was just as old.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the spa closed or not, but Anna and Sarah are no longer there and I have been told by a very reliable source that one of the workers (not Anna or Sarah) was busted by our loving uncle.

    Basically, if it ain't closed, it's no longer worth going to as the only two worth seeing are no longer there.

  2. #13506

    Fair enough

    Now was that so hard? You slammed me for paying what you feel is too much, but in all of your 70 some post did I see anything with pricing or cultural information. This place is for sharing information, not slamming other mongers. God bless you if you can get BJ and daty for 60 and FS for $. In the city and even south lands you would probably not get too far.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Respect is earned, not bestowed.

    40 HE with roaming and a good massage is the standard, basic sign of appreciation.

    60 Above + Daty.

    80 A new Hummer.

    $ To dip your wick.

    $+ Wick dipping in non-traditional places.

    You don't buy any more by overpaying. Keep the hobby as reasonable as possible.

  3. #13505

    ISO Outcall Massage for couple

    Hi all,

    Can anyone recommend a massage therapist that's under 35, looks good and has a great personality to visit (outcall) me and my a gf? GF isn't at all bi, but she said she would still enjoy getting a sensual massage from a good looking woman that knew what she was doing. I got excited just picturing another good looking woman massaging her nice tits! Would be great if she also likes to be pleased but not necessary as long as she'll go topless and is super friendly (for my pleasure LOL).

    Please PM if you can think of anyone fitting that description. Thanks.

  4. #13504

    Lake County Standards

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    I'll be sure to come back and tell them Rubby sent me! Since your are such a breath of knowledge on local pricing structure and culture, why don't you illuminate us to what you feel is a fair amount to tip?

    .40 for just a yank

    .60 for a yank with roaming and a good massage.

    .80 for bj

    $ for bj, daty/69, roaming, etc.

    $.20 to $.40, $ at my private stock for everything.

    So with all due respect, not that you have shown any. Please explain what is proper up in Lake County. I'd love to hear it.
    Respect is earned, not bestowed.

    40 HE with roaming and a good massage is the standard, basic sign of appreciation.

    60 Above + Daty.

    80 A new Hummer.

    $ To dip your wick.

    $+ Wick dipping in non-traditional places.

    You don't buy any more by overpaying. Keep the hobby as reasonable as possible.

  5. #13503

    I don't post much but when I do it's not just to get my post count up

    Thought this might be useful. You know how that song goes "I got the feeling someone is watching me". Here is tge link. BE CAREFUL GUYS. http://www.centersquarejournal.com/n...assage-parlors.

  6. #13502
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if the spa closed or not, but Anna and Sarah are no longer there and I have been told by a very reliable source that one of the workers (not Anna or Sarah) was busted by our loving uncle.

    Basically, if it ain't closed, it's no longer worth going to as the only two worth seeing are no longer there.
    I got a massage there sometime last week. A tall MT called Cici. Massage skills very good, almost on par with Sarah. Will be returning.

  7. #13501

    New Hope

    Not sure if the spa closed or not, but Anna and Sarah are no longer there and I have been told by a very reliable source that one of the workers (not Anna or Sarah) was busted by our loving uncle.

    Basically, if it ain't closed, it's no longer worth going to as the only two worth seeing are no longer there.

  8. #13500
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    For staying south and not further polluting local pricing structures.
    I'll be sure to come back and tell them Rubby sent me! Since your are such a breath of knowledge on local pricing structure and culture, why don't you illuminate us to what you feel is a fair amount to tip?

    .40 for just a yank

    .60 for a yank with roaming and a good massage.

    .80 for bj

    $ for bj, daty/69, roaming, etc.

    $.20 to $.40, $ at my private stock for everything.

    So with all due respect, not that you have shown any. Please explain what is proper up in Lake County. I'd love to hear it.

  9. #13499

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Well there Rubby, why'all got me on that one. Godspeed if you can get FS and a great massage. You must illuminate on these foreign customs of Lake County. I'll type this really, really slow so you can read this without moving your lips. The lady gave an excellent massage that had my back feeling like melting butter. I could feel the stress leaving. She was very nice and the finish was worth the tip. I suppose you think 20 is a fair tip for HR up thar, way up in Lake County. Like I said, opinions and assholes. You are obviously a large one. I'll stick with being a south side gentleman. Have a wonderful day.
    For staying south and not further polluting local pricing structures.

  10. #13498
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I like the analogy.
    Me too! Snickering like a grade schooler who just farted!

  11. #13497

    Fair question

    She was 40+, not skinny but not fat. Rather nice rack, nice ass. The other gal seemed thinner and maybe a bit taller, but nice enough. I'm blessed with being blind as a bat without my spec 's on, which can be a blessing for me. But she was nice enough on the eyes and I do prefer an older mt just for the massage skills. The younger ones are nice to look at, don't get me wrong. The quality of the massage us equally important.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Magooski actually did a great job of describing which one it was. , There are at least two Pines- one in Libertyville and the other is somewhere around Willowbrook. That's why I mentioned to other posters it's best not use a hidden codes and just say where they went to- which Magooski did. It's easy to get confused with the names of some of the places since they're similar. It's also easier to do a search on them if everyone uses the same name. Magooski- one question- how did the gal look that you got at Pine?? Was she slender, average build, overweight??

    I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!

  12. #13496

    Opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Whenever experiencing a new environment, it is usually suggested you spend some amount of time to acquaint yourself with the customs and cultures. This attitude of dispensing money is akin to telling your Mercedes dealer "No, here's another $20 K because you've been so nice". $100 for less than full service in a Lake County IL AMP is an absurd token. All you do is display your ignorance of the local pricing structures and opportunities.
    Well there Rubby, why'all got me on that one. Godspeed if you can get FS and a great massage. You must illuminate on these foreign customs of Lake County. I'll type this really, really slow so you can read this without moving your lips. The lady gave an excellent massage that had my back feeling like melting butter. I could feel the stress leaving. She was very nice and the finish was worth the tip. I suppose you think 20 is a fair tip for HR up thar, way up in Lake County. Like I said, opinions and assholes. You are obviously a large one. I'll stick with being a south side gentleman. Have a wonderful day.

  13. #13495

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Magooski actually did a great job of describing which one it was. , There are at least two Pines- one in Libertyville and the other is somewhere around Willowbrook. That's why I mentioned to other posters it's best not use a hidden codes and just say where they went to- which Magooski did. It's easy to get confused with the names of some of the places since they're similar. It's also easier to do a search on them if everyone uses the same name. Magooski- one question- how did the gal look that you got at Pine?? Was she slender, average build, overweight??

    I guess if you go to the Willowbrook spa you could get yourself a Happy Meal haha!
    Hi All,

    I will be less cryptic from now on. Please know the only reason I did it initially was to keep our spots from getting visited by LEOs, but you (Kellster) made some excellent points on why that's silly, and why it helps everyone to just be clear. I've searched a name / spa on here more than a few times. Thanks man.

  14. #13494

    Lmao

    I like the analogy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Whenever experiencing a new environment, it is usually suggested you spend some amount of time to acquaint yourself with the customs and cultures. This attitude of dispensing money is akin to telling your Mercedes dealer "No, here's another $20 K because you've been so nice". $100 for less than full service in a Lake County IL AMP is an absurd token. All you do is display your ignorance of the local pricing structures and opportunities.

  15. #13493
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrossTheUnive  [View Original Post]
    Fricking hilarious! I like getting the chocolate shake.
    To quote Cal Naughton Jr. & Ricky Bobby- "It's time to Shake & Bake. You got to shake it, before you bake it!

    And one more. To quote the late great Colonel Sanders, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" haha!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape