Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4445
-
05-12-15 01:18 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 61SD44, I remember when ***********z used to be a companion review site for HX. Disappeared about year or so ago. If I understand your post, there is a place directly on HX for reviews? Or are you referring to the Network ratings?
Originally Posted by SanDiego44
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-15 22:28 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 394ESCORTBUSTS is a fake site
I can't remember if this is the thread where someone was asking, and I can't verify this info myself but:
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...group/19018145
MG.
-
05-09-15 13:57 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 29Hx
You pay a little bit to get in, but you get it back because you are able to unlock xxx photos of the girls. Never had any issues. Some of the girls on BP are also on hx. You review each other so everybody knows they are legit.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
http://www.humaniplex.com
-
05-08-15 20:50 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 471Hx?
What's HX if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-15 16:18 #2461Regular Member

Posts: 1Her TER I'd is 204903. Hope that helps!
Originally Posted by BooBoo619
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-15 00:19 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 558This chic reminds me of a provider named Jody who used to be out in e. Cty some time back. La Mesa to be exact. Doubt it's her though.
Originally Posted by Dialect
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-15 20:43 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone been with her?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...emand/17670222
I don't mind some of the older ladies (and slightly saggy) because they tend to provide better service, but could not find any info on her. Anyone have any info or do I have to toftt?
-
04-28-15 23:19 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 140Tis True
Yeah, Amber is surprisingly tight and she is most definitely stocky but built well. I would recommend her but she is GFE and it's a no-frills experience but that's what I look for most of the time.
Originally Posted by BooBoo619
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-15 01:05 #2457Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks. Yeah her name is Amber. I believe it is the same girl. It was just confusing to see a provider touting TER with no I'd # nor any reviews at all. Definitely going to give her a whirl and provide that review. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 16:50 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 235Trina
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...nning/19059392
Here is how to report on here. I met Trina Saturday. 30 minute dream. BBBJ. Which was good. She had someone calling constantly. Moved to doggy then mish. Goods. BBBJ. Soft skin nice girl and not expensive for GFE. No upsell. Bad is she is overweight and her phone ringing. I walked out satisfied. Dream ended. Not a clock watcher.
-
04-27-15 10:24 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 325SD help
Hello gents, I rarely ask selfishly for information but will be in your area, Northern SD close to Escondido later this week and am interested in a nice outcall provider. Guess I can also do incall. I'd prefer Asian and FS is a bonus but great massage with mutual touch would be fine also. I rarely make it down that way and have been searching backpage but figured I'd ask some of the board here. PM would be great. Thanks so much everyone.
-
04-26-15 21:32 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 394Did some googling, this looks like Amber?
Originally Posted by BooBoo619
[View Original Post]
She's short and a little bit stocky, but not unpleasantly so.
She's a good time, and tight enough to pull the wrapper off it you aren't careful.
-
04-26-15 21:30 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 394Ad is gone already.
Originally Posted by BooBoo619
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 05:41 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 51Scam Site About Escort Busts
I agree with SanDiego44. That "Escort Busts" site that Google is linking you to looks like a total scam, intended to get you to click through on some of their ad links. It looks like this site is scraping random ads off BP and pasting them onto their site, then inserting their "Police Bust" warnings into them. I strongly doubt that this site has access to any actual information about ads tied to police busts. It seems to me that if they did have such information, then they would provide some explanation of how they acquired it, or at least a clue.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
The site doesn't grab ads from BP 24/7, but when it does go fishing for ads it's picking up something like 50% of them during a certain interval of time. My guess is that it grabs all the ads where the phone number can be easily deciphered by their computer algorithm. I think you'll agree that if 50% of the ads on BP were actually police stings, we'd all be in jail by now.
I see that the site has an "ad removal request" form, so that if your ad has been picked up by their site then you can request that they remove it. This would be an odd thing to offer if the knew that their ads and phone numbers all belonged to the police department. I didn't try to fill out the form to see how it works, but I wonder how much they're charging for ad removal? Kind of like those "revenge porn" sites that charge girls to remove the photos posted on them by their ex-boyfriends.
Maybe, in addition to selling its own advertising, this site's intention is to destroy BP's credibility, by poisoning the business of the escorts who advertise there. The girls seem to be the worst victims of this scam.
-
04-25-15 21:07 #2451Regular Member

Posts: 4Any Info on this girl
I can't find a review on TER about her even though it is stated. I know its in IE, but she comes to SD often.
http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Fem...-pics/52261000
















