Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1009

    Caution Ready 4 you now. Specials special. Why not treat your self & enjoy a non rus

    SO I have seen this one for a while figured I would try. Safe location but as soon as we got going she said "got to hurry " I guess she forgot about her advertised special. Then the.

    Bedroom door opened and I saw her pimp standing there. When he saw me looking right at him he shut the door. I do not know what they are up to. Buyer beware.

  2. #1008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up my friend but quite frankly I'm surprised you went for that one. IMHO her pics looked less than appealing especially the one of her sitting on the chair smoking the cig. Again many thanks for letting all of us know.
    I saw her last November, she only had 2 or 3 pics and she looked cute and moldy in those pics, when I saw her in person the weight had been lost as well as the come hither smile.

    Days afterward she enrolled in Sharpes finishing and etiquette school for a period of until beginning of May.

  3. #1007

    You should look beyond this

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how many of you agree with me but I just cannot get excited touching fake boobs. Most are hardened or calcified and have a crinkly feeling. Her pictures are cute but I have reservations.

    BN.
    I agree on the fake boob comments. However, in the case of this UTR, I will look past them. This woman was awesome to be with. Open minded, never felt rushed and an ass and legs to die for.

  4. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how many of you agree with me but I just cannot get excited touching fake boobs. Most are hardened or calcified and have a crinkly feeling. Her pictures are cute but I have reservations.

    BN.
    Always considered them a turn-off.

  5. #1005

    Newbie in Orlando follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder, my UTR friend will be in on the coast with one of her friends Thursday and Friday. Senior members PM me for details.
    Not sure how many of you agree with me but I just cannot get excited touching fake boobs. Most are hardened or calcified and have a crinkly feeling. Her pictures are cute but I have reservations.

    BN.

  6. #1004

    Ashley

    Was finally able to set up something with her after trying multiple days. Between her phone issue and schedules I was about to give up. Glad I didn't. She greeted me at the stairs when I went to her in call. Warm hug and light kissing started the dream off right. I'm sure most of the senior members have seen her and if you haven't why not. ?. Sm's can text me for more details but I'm keeping a low profile about the dream per request. Believe me when I say she is definitely worth seeing. Warm and charming as any I've seen with the willingness to go the extra mile if treated right. I won't give out her number so please don't waste time and energy by asking me. She's a big girl ask her yourself through ashley85 on the escort section.

  7. #1003

    Newbie

    Is she still utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    I just had a dream with this newbie in Orlando, introduced by a mutual friend. I told her she needs to come over to this way, and she wants to come over to Cocoa Beach the weekend of March 6th if there is some interest. Senior members can contact me for info Attachment 366188Attachment 366189.

  8. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Miksta, welcome back brother wondered what happened to ya since been Mia on board, 1st one has bad reviews under different name and for the life of me I can't remember it right now, from what I remember bad management & "other issues" if ya know what I mean, 2nd one I've been damn curious about myself but can't find any intel at all, got to luv them milfs slamm.
    I've actually called and texted the red head but it's all silence. Not even a peep from her so I am taking it as a no go!

  9. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She was living in a converted garage, filthy. Lots of evidence of severe med use. She had a hurry up attitude and associates and lived with bad characters. I would avoid at all costs. There was no smiling like her photos.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459
    Thanks for the heads up! Glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one! Thanks again brother!

  10. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    She was living in a converted garage, filthy. Lots of evidence of severe med use. She had a hurry up attitude and associates and lived with bad characters. I would avoid at all costs. There was no smiling like her photos.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459
    Thanks for the heads up my friend but quite frankly I'm surprised you went for that one. IMHO her pics looked less than appealing especially the one of her sitting on the chair smoking the cig. Again many thanks for letting all of us know.

  11. #999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    I been with this one and reported

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Miksta, welcome back brother wondered what happened to ya since been Mia on board, 1st one has bad reviews under different name and for the life of me I can't remember it right now, from what I remember bad management & "other issues" if ya know what I mean, 2nd one I've been damn curious about myself but can't find any intel at all, got to luv them milfs slamm.
    She was living in a converted garage, filthy. Lots of evidence of severe med use. She had a hurry up attitude and associates and lived with bad characters. I would avoid at all costs. There was no smiling like her photos.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

  12. #998
    Miksta, welcome back brother wondered what happened to ya since been Mia on board, 1st one has bad reviews under different name and for the life of me I can't remember it right now, from what I remember bad management & "other issues" if ya know what I mean, 2nd one I've been damn curious about myself but can't find any intel at all, got to luv them milfs slamm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miksta  [View Original Post]
    Hello all! I just got back to the soacecoast after working in Texas for almost 2 months. Made done great money but good to be back. I was wondering does anyone have any Intel on these two:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...creet/12684270

    Thanks so much!!

    Mik.

  13. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by Nats53  [View Original Post]
    I'm from out of town, but when I visit I try to see Kassey. An older gal, but really together, fun and you will enjoy a complete GFE. Rates are reasonable, no rush, just a great time. Give her a try.

    321 506 9354.
    I've been with Kassey s few times before earlier this year and last year. She is fun and like you said a GFE experience. I was just wondering about there two since I could not find any infirbation on either myself. You know variety is the spice of life.

  14. #996

    Kassey

    Quote Originally Posted by Miksta  [View Original Post]
    Hello all! I just got back to the soacecoast after working in Texas for almost 2 months. Made done great money but good to be back. I was wondering does anyone have any Intel on these two:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...creet/12684270

    Thanks so much!!

    Mik.
    I'm from out of town, but when I visit I try to see Kassey. An older gal, but really together, fun and you will enjoy a complete GFE. Rates are reasonable, no rush, just a great time. Give her a try.

    321 506 9354.

  15. #995

    Any Intel

    Hello all! I just got back to the soacecoast after working in Texas for almost 2 months. Made done great money but good to be back. I was wondering does anyone have any Intel on these two:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...cials/12496459

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...creet/12684270

    Thanks so much!!

    Mik.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape