Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #964
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 101

    Thank you so much Jackndrive

    Thank you so much for the awesome review! Yes, A1 A beach side is a little off the beat and path for someone driving a rig. However, we made it work. Wink. I had a wonderful time with you! Next time, you can park you truck over in Merritt Island somewhere and I can come and pick you up! Keep in mind, that I live almost next door to Ron Jon's and the traffic here right now is out of control because of Spring Break. I hope you have safe travels and hope to hear from you again when you pass through.

    Kisses to you!

    Kelly.

    Southern Hospitality.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacknDrive  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady. Set up and directions were smoothly orchestrated to her nice clean, quiet incall. Kelly is a mature woman, with a womanly figure and personality. I was welcome to a shower upon arrival, after which greeted by a sexy nude redhead sprawled out on a nice clean bed. Her oral skills are second to none, she truly enjoys what she does. Kelly easily puts you at ease for a most enjoyable time. I enjoyed my time with her, though she is a little off the beat and path for me, other than that, I would repeat.

  2. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is great. I don't think I would call her incall location "off the beaten path" by any means. Clean, safe and upscale site.
    I didn't state she was " off the beaten path" for you, just for me.

  3. #962

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by JacknDrive  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady. Set up and directions were smoothly orchestrated to her nice clean, quiet incall. Kelly is a mature woman, with a womanly figure and personality. I was welcome to a shower upon arrival, after which greeted by a sexy nude redhead sprawled out on a nice clean bed. Her oral skills are second to none, she truly enjoys what she does. Kelly easily puts you at ease for a most enjoyable time. I enjoyed my time with her, though she is a little off the beat and path for me, other than that, I would repeat.
    Kelly is great. I don't think I would call her incall location "off the beaten path" by any means. Clean, safe and upscale site.

  4. #961

    Kelly

    I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady. Set up and directions were smoothly orchestrated to her nice clean, quiet incall. Kelly is a mature woman, with a womanly figure and personality. I was welcome to a shower upon arrival, after which greeted by a sexy nude redhead sprawled out on a nice clean bed. Her oral skills are second to none, she truly enjoys what she does. Kelly easily puts you at ease for a most enjoyable time. I enjoyed my time with her, though she is a little off the beat and path for me, other than that, I would repeat.

  5. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    I had trouble handling one, Sonya. LOL. This ole man would die if I tried both. I also am looking forward to Thursday and Friday!!
    Yea but what a way to cum and go at the same time!

  6. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by Miksta  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir, can't wait to make my visit with them!Attachment 367837
    I had trouble handling one, Sonya. LOL. This ole man would die if I tried both. I also am looking forward to Thursday and Friday!!

  7. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyman  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder, my UTR friend will be in on the coast with one of her friends Thursday and Friday. Senior members PM me for details.
    Yes sir, can't wait to make my visit with them!Click image for larger version

Name:	sonya and friend.jpg
Views:	1512
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	367837

  8. #957
    Just a reminder, my UTR friend will be in on the coast with one of her friends Thursday and Friday. Senior members PM me for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150204_092935-1.jpg‎   IMG_20150212_074110.jpg‎  

  9. #956

    No Show?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1976  [View Original Post]
    I tried to schedule a quick meeting with Autumn tonight for 7PM (she posts in the escorts section). I don't want to put all the blame on her because things do happen and I only gave her about a 2 hr notice. Anywho, I drove 35 minutes to her location and when I arrived I was told her charger broke and she had to go up the street to her sisters house to get a new one. Long story short I was not able to see her and it ended up being a waste of a trip.

    Hopefully I can visit her tomorrow or sometime soon, I think she looks cute and seems like a nice girl. I'm just a little disappointed that I wasted a night.
    We all have things that happen. Technology is the worst at times. But it goes both ways. I walked just so I could contact you & let you know what was going on. Then we made arrangements for the next day & you confirmed a few times throughout the day. Then you didn't show or call? It works both ways. As a provider we ought to be punctual & provide only the best. But it's not cool to waste our time either.

  10. #955

    Autumn. Just not my night I guess.

    I tried to schedule a quick meeting with Autumn tonight for 7PM (she posts in the escorts section). I don't want to put all the blame on her because things do happen and I only gave her about a 2 hr notice. Anywho, I drove 35 minutes to her location and when I arrived I was told her charger broke and she had to go up the street to her sisters house to get a new one. Long story short I was not able to see her and it ended up being a waste of a trip.

    Hopefully I can visit her tomorrow or sometime soon, I think she looks cute and seems like a nice girl. I'm just a little disappointed that I wasted a night.

  11. #954

    Don't worry. She will be back soon enough

    These girls are addicted to that easy money. I'm sure she will be back soon enough. Probably after the meds do there job! Its only a matter of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Things are going to shit in a hurry. I talked to the SSUTR last night and she asked me to let everyone know that she is now out of the business. Those of you that have my email address can check with me on there if you have questions about her. There is a situation I am dealing with that caused her to decide she needed to get out of the business.

    Lou.

  12. #953
    I just had a dream with this newbie in Orlando, introduced by a mutual friend. I told her she needs to come over to this way, and she wants to come over to Cocoa Beach the weekend of March 6th if there is some interest. Senior members can contact me for info Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150203_103206.jpg
Views:	1284
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	366188Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150212_074110.jpg
Views:	1322
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	366189.

  13. #952
    Well, damn it!! Still, if that is the right thing for her then I wish her the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Things are going to shit in a hurry. I talked to the SSUTR last night and she asked me to let everyone know that she is now out of the business. Those of you that have my email address can check with me on there if you have questions about her. There is a situation I am dealing with that caused her to decide she needed to get out of the business.

    Lou.

  14. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Things are going to shit in a hurry. I talked to the SSUTR last night and she asked me to let everyone know that she is now out of the business. Those of you that have my email address can check with me on there if you have questions about her. There is a situation I am dealing with that caused her to decide she needed to get out of the business.

    Lou.
    Wow. When it rains it pours. This really is bad news.

  15. #950

    More Bad News SSUTR OUT!

    Things are going to shit in a hurry. I talked to the SSUTR last night and she asked me to let everyone know that she is now out of the business. Those of you that have my email address can check with me on there if you have questions about her. There is a situation I am dealing with that caused her to decide she needed to get out of the business.

    Lou.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape