The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13476

    Enough Already.

    Anyone else sick the same posts crying about over paying and how much should be paid at AMP's, providers, etc?? It's okay to give recommendations or advice, but the constant whining is old already.

    What another man is willing to pay for sex is his business and if it's more than what the next guy is willing to pay so be it. Its insulting to read those posts everyday.

    Let's stop pretending with a handful of jons you're going to set the market value on A$$. Besides insulting, its desperate and comical.

  2. #13475

    Agree

    Everything is inflated now because guys are overpaying. I'm seeing this everywhere.

    The end result is they are asking for more for doing nothing, poor service and being obnoxious about it. Its getting bad now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Tipping Benjamin for less than full service here is a gross overpayment.

  3. #13474

    Are We Getting Crazy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.
    Tipping Benjamin for less than full service here is a gross overpayment.

  4. #13473

    Bodywork Spa

    So, I don't read this forum too often, but I'm looking to explore a nice Nuru massage. I usually go for the escorts, but had a scare awhile ago, so I'm looking to calm down for a bit.

    Looked into Logan Tantra, looks nice, reviews are always top notch. Then I saw this:

    http://bodyrubstudio.wix.com/bodywork#cagb.

    Read some reviews, seems legit and super fit model types, which is right up my alley. Any personal stories from you guys?

    If this place has been discussed at length before, I apologize on bringing it up, but sometimes its good to dust off a place that hasn't been talked about it awhile.

    Any stories would be great. Or even about Logan Tantra.

  5. #13472

    Pine Spa Libertyvile

    I was way up north last week for meetings and stopped at Pine Spa. I had Kimmy, older Korean MT and I'm fine with that. I love Korean style massage. Very nice and left happy and relaxed, would repeat if I'm in the area. . 80 for massage, nice place, TS was 10, massage was 11. Not full service, but left very happy with no negotiating back and forth, $. 80 total cost.

  6. #13471

    L v h

    Lakeview Holistic, what a blast from the past. I had somebody in my field recommend the place. When I arrived, she wanted to know that I was legit. She was very hip. I unzipped right in front of her (my brazen younger days) and she didn't bat an eyelash. Wish I could remember the owners name. Didn't she have a large ying-yang symbol in the store front window? I was lucky enough to draw a wavy haired Polish girl the first time and a brunette from South America who did the HJ while standing all the way near my feet. I haven't seen a plethora of international college cuties like that in over a decade.

    For me, Lisuania's came close, but those days are gone as well. Sure, I could do the euro agency scene (like ECEChicago), but sometimes you just want therapeutic bodywork from a real beauty.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeAppling  [View Original Post]
    You're thinking of the old Lakeview Holistic, and that place was amazing. She also had a place on Lincoln around Irving for a while as well, and both were a sure thing for regular customers. That was back when there were a lot of Eastern European immigrants coming in. I can't remember all the names there, but there was chesty Karoline whose hair changed color sometimes, a skinny Karoline who was willing to do a lot with me, and a Latina named Gabby who was really smoking hot and fairly freaky. I never asked any of them for full service, but fully nude blowjobs were pretty regular there. I think we've dried up on the EMPs because the fucking EU starting letting the Eastern European countries in, and it's easier for immigrants to go to Western European countries. It could change again though because the easterners are really discriminated against in Western Europe.

  7. #13470

    The old Lakeview Holistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    Visited New Hope aboout 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the name of the MILFy provider but It was my first time so I never press the issue. If they have a table shower, I wasn't offered one. I left happy. Before arriving I went to the pizza joint up the street and had a slice and flirted with the hostess, a nice looking curvy latina. One day Chicago will have latina parlors on par with California, Texas and Florida.

    On the way down Belmont Ave, I saw a place that only old time mongers may remember, the colon clinic and wellness center. The Chinese, I think, woman who owned it about 15 years ago had the body of a Grecian goddess. You only got the full menu if she was super comfortable with you and at one point had 1 or 2 european providers as well. I understand she married an older gentlemen of means and I don't doubt her goal was to have him die happy, while in the saddle. She sold it to another asian woman who initially didn't know what she bought and I think not much after that the place went dark.

    Wired.
    You're thinking of the old Lakeview Holistic, and that place was amazing. She also had a place on Lincoln around Irving for a while as well, and both were a sure thing for regular customers. That was back when there were a lot of Eastern European immigrants coming in. I can't remember all the names there, but there was chesty Karoline whose hair changed color sometimes, a skinny Karoline who was willing to do a lot with me, and a Latina named Gabby who was really smoking hot and fairly freaky. I never asked any of them for full service, but fully nude blowjobs were pretty regular there. I think we've dried up on the EMPs because the fucking EU starting letting the Eastern European countries in, and it's easier for immigrants to go to Western European countries. It could change again though because the easterners are really discriminated against in Western Europe.

  8. #13469

    Lavender

    I tried Lavender on Grand, a pretty good massage by the older woman who unfortunately did not do it for me. My guess is that extras were available but I was giving off a no extras vibe and she understood. Also the place was not very clean, there were a fair number of ants around. There was a pretty younger girl, kind of dressed up, sitting in a chair there who I would have liked to try but oh well.

  9. #13468

    Tao (3111)

    No extras for me either, though I got a good massage from a friendly and pretty lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1490  [View Original Post]
    Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.

  10. #13467
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Just as I was thinking its probably easier to solve the Sunday Times crossword puzzle than this riddle a Senior solved the mystry for me!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thrown off with that riddle- of course I didn't put a lot of effort into trying to solve it. Man, just mention the place and if you had a good massage and were satisfied with it. It's not like the powers that be are clueless about these places existence anyway. The whole point of this board is to give reviews, report clip joints like Lake Street, etc- not to decipher some hidden code of where you might have gone. There are 2 places with the name Pine in it to further confuse things- especially if it's on a larger, general forum like the Chicago board. Just my opinion.

  11. #13466

    Pine Trees, Conifers, Etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    This is IDIAVOLO's favorite spot and no one knows? LOL.
    To DMichaels point, I've reviewed and otherwise commented on this place quite a few times, just look at all my posts and you'll know most of what you might want / need to about what's going on at there over the last 6 months or so. .

  12. #13465

    Conifer riddle!

    LOL. Just as I was thinking its probably easier to solve the Sunday Times crossword puzzle than this riddle a Senior solved the mystry for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.

  13. #13464
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Coffee, hence the double entendres. Enjoy!
    LOL, now I feel stoopid. I got all the other hints and of course I've long been a fan of ye olde conifer as well. Guess I shouldn't read TOO much between the lines, sometimes a cup of Coffee IS actually Coffee. .

  14. #13463
    Went to the Asian mp on "elst0 n". Every time I've been here before the woman have been older, and not the best looking, but they would make up for that by being enthusiastic and accommodating. This time there was a younger woman, named kilo, and she was also attractive!

    Unfortunately, she was neither enthusiastic and accommodating, but downright unfriendly. I did try to make small talk, she would have no part of that. She gave a 3rd rate massage. On the flip there was extended negotiations for a he. If that wasn't enough of a buzz kill, when she did the he she was standing as far away as possible! She did short me on the time, but I did not care. I just wanted to leave. Would not repeat!

  15. #13462
    Same old story. Tipping issues and crappy service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape